[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://roosterteeth.com/post/512577 94 RWBY volume 1 is bei
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
http://roosterteeth.com/post/51257794

RWBY volume 1 is being shown in theaters and general price admission is $20. Roosterteeth's really got its head up its ass now.
>>
As much as i like RWBY, volume 1 is way too cringey and low-quality, devoid of polish to be in theaters. I'd rather them make a full-length actual movie or something.
>>
>>80814027
The only volume worth watching in a theater is 3 though. The first two are shit.
>>
If I wanted to see the same fight scene a dozen times poorly animated in Poser I could just watch Haloid for a couple hours
>>
>>80814027
Obvious money grab is obvious.

I only support this IF they use the money to hire people to make the show better.

>>80814110
Yeah. While it's true volume 3 was a pretty big overall improvement, it's near impossible for me to watch volume 1 and 2 now.
>>
>>80813011

It's not like he has anyone else to share his house with anymore.
>>
File: 1457678754553.png (1 MB, 1072x852) Image search: [Google]
1457678754553.png
1 MB, 1072x852
God, I just read telepathy, expecting mind reading jaune to be a good twist
I even ignored the cringey dual author chats before each chapter...
I should have seen the red flags, the poorly written fight scenes, the oc team with a leader that has a neckbeard ponytail (one of those low ones)
the virus turning everyone into faunus....
The warning were there but I did not listen
Why was there so many favorites, it was on the first page
I have never cringed this fucking hard, it seemed each chapter was more and more infested by degeneracy...
I should have known when the authors described themselves as asexual and perverted bisexual virgin
>>
File: 1366149633067.jpg (68 KB, 365x368) Image search: [Google]
1366149633067.jpg
68 KB, 365x368
>>80814027
>now
>>
>now

Anon, RT was born and made with it's head up the ass. As much as I love their old stuff, they have a tendency to be not only wrong, but vocally and stubbornly wrong about literally everything. Remember Geoff and the fucking Zune?
>>
Volumes 1 and 2 were both "Nothing g fucking happens: The show". Not worth paying $20 for.
>>
There are autsists that will pay for it no doubt. I for one can't handle the proxy embarrassment alone in my room on a computer.
>>80814110
Its all shit.
>>
at least post the proper link nigga
http://www.TeamRWBY.com/
>>
File: For_what_purpose.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
For_what_purpose.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>paying twice the price of admission for a regular movie to watch something you can get on the internet for free
>>
>>80814027
I wish they died after season 5 of red vs blue, before ruining everything they touch. Including their own company.
>>
Oh dear, this is what peoples low standards can breed.
>>
Normally this blatant jewry would crash and burn like it should

but since it's RWBY it's gonna make shittons of money
>>
Good grief, why?
>>
>>80814581
Tell me the story anon
>>
>>80818796
>money
nigga it's capitalism what do you expect
>>
>>80821339
Capitalists knowing what does sell and what does not...?
>>
>>80821414
>bought out by Fullscreen
>raised millions of dollars for Lazer Team
>RTX has been full cap. for multiple years
>Let's Play channel is one of the biggest on Youtube

it's trash but it makes shitloads of dosh, man
>>
File: 1458012019644.png (126 KB, 409x372) Image search: [Google]
1458012019644.png
126 KB, 409x372
I like RWBY, but Volume 1 in theaters? Wake me up when Volume 3 is in theaters.
>>
>>80817691

You mean almost all movies?
>>
>>80818796
They got old. They still try to be funny but their scripted humor just doesn't work and the people they hire that they think are funny aren't funny either. They just need to stick with what they're good at stop trying to reel in the young demographic since they depend on the old demographic to pay for sponsorships.
>>
>>80822005
They said they're putting all the volumes into theaters this summer leading up to Volume 4.

So you shall get your Volume 3 in Theaters.
>>
>>80822826
Does that mean Vol 4 is coming out in Fall then?
>>
>>80823153
We haven't got a release date.

So can only speculate.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.