[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beginner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 200x260) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 200x260
I have always wanted to read comics but couldnt find a good site and now i have finally found so any advice
>>
>>80811160
Just...like, any and all comics?
>>
Do you have anything specific that you're looking at? We don't really have a lot of the sites with full comics like manga does due to copyright laws.
>>
>>80811160
I find all my comics on kickass.
They have everything that I've been searching for.
>>
I wanna begin with the marvel universe
>>
>>80811367
Do you mean the torrent site
>>
>>80811447
Read The Ultimates, The Ultimates 2, Punisher MAX (the Garth Ennis version), Punisher: Welcome Back Frank, Fury MAX My War Gone By, Planet Hulk, and Frank Miller's work on Daredevil.
>>
>>80811160
Don't feed into the filehost wars
>>
>>80811611
What is the filie host wars
>>
>>80811160
I can only find decent ones for manga for some reason, btw Bato is great for reading JoJo if anyone is interested, they have the BW and colourised versions
>>
>>80811160
Gonna have to be more specific, champ. If you at least tell us some heroes you're interested in that gives a starting point.
>>
>>80812028
The people in avengers but before they were in avengers
>>
>>80812028
Also i want you guys to suggest where to start from
>>
>>80812065
Pretty much everybody has been an avenger at some point.

Do you mean Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Hawkeye, Iron Man, and Black Widow, like the movie avengers?
>>
>>80812350
Yes
>>
>>80812350
Thor God of Thunder: The God Butcher was pretty good. It goes on for 4 volumes.

Hawkeye: My Life as a Weapon is incredible. It's currently got five volumes and is still ongoing.

Everyone generally likes Planet Hulk and the followup World War Hulk, check those out. I also enjoyed Indestructible Hulk: Agent of SHIELD. That goes on for four volumes as well. The current Totally Awesome Hulk is also amazing, but it's a different character, not Bruce Banner.

Couldn't tell you much about good runs for the other characters.
>>
>>80811160
you're in a good place. We will help you
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.