[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last episode for season 6 is coming this sunday how do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
File: 6201.jpg (34 KB, 337x500) Image search: [Google]
6201.jpg
34 KB, 337x500
Last episode for season 6 is coming this sunday
how do you think its gonna end?
>>
>>80808478
somebody gonna die. Monarch and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch gonna break up.
>>
I think Monarch might actually switch to the side of the "good guys"
>>
Cliffhanger.
>>
Unsatisfactorily. Doc and Jackson have said it doesn't resolve this season's plotlines, and the last episode would have been a better finale.
>>
>>80808478
Are you fucking kidding me? I thought it was thirteen episodes.

What the fuck is up with this fucking shit? Why can't they actually put out a half season, even? Why do we have to wait for three fucking years, only to put up with this, just like Season 5, which actually turned out to be six episodes instead of eight because one was a two parter and the eighth episode was a special they'd ALREADY AIRED SIX MONTHS BEFORE?

Are we going to have to wait three years again? It's no wonder the fanbase is so fucking small.
>>
http://screencrush.com/venture-bros-season-6-finale-special-7/

Look at this. LOOK at this. It's had hardly any build up and feels like the misled of the season. Now you know why.
>>
>>80810124
What the fuck are you babbling about? We are getting 8 episodes in addition to last year's special. 7 have already aired, you dumbass.
>>
>>80808478
vindata reappears and it ends on the cliffhanger that jonas venture sr is not only alive but he's the one who turned the blue morpho into the guild for the money.
>>
Being a Venture Bros fan is both great and abject suffering. Seasons are too damn short! How can we get them up to like 12 episodes?
>>
Monarch is going to combine the Blue Morpho and Monarch costume and become...

THE VICEROY!

Which is just the morpho's look with the monarch's color.
>>
Someone dies, probably someone inconsequential like Wide Wale.
Rusty and The Monarch are revealed to be Venture Brothers because of crazy 60's swinger parties or something
Monarch and Dr. My Wife split up
Some other crazy thing happens in one of those sequences where like five different plot threads are cutting into each other every two seconds

Ome of these reveals may be hinted but actually confirmed as the starter for next season.
>>
>>80810223
I'm saying it's not enough for the plot and its pacing to resolve itself in for fuck's fucking fuck and I want thirteen episodes like before.

You know exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>80810253
I have feeling it was the Blue Morpho who turned himself in..

Then snagged the money and that got him turned into Vindata as a result.
>>
So did Dr. Z come out of retirement for the Council position or was he just bullshitting that alibi for the seasons they showed him before this?
>>
>>80810375
Bullshitting I guess since he was shown on the council for years. albeit poorly disguised
>>
>>80810321

I understand your frustration anon, but here's a really scary thought for you: As far as i'm aware, AS hasn't renewed for a season 7
>>
>>80810720
but read that link, it says so.
>>
Anticlimactically but this season's been a good ride regardless.
>>
I have a feeling that something bad's gonna happen to 21. I hope I'm not right.
>>
>>80808478
I'm guessing that the doctor going to show up and morpho proceeds to get a seat on the council
>>
Whats gonna happen is the monarch goes to kill a villian named red death at a park in a trench coat and meets red death and his daughter. The monarch then gets starstruck after red death sees through his disguise and talks about how he enjoys his work. The monarch then decides he can't kill red death so him and 21 pretend to be guild representitives and tells his wife and daughter to go their mothers house while the guild and Osi and work together with the ventures and red death at the venture building to setup a sting for the blue morpho. the monarch then calls red death to give up his arching rights and that his family is being held captive. Red death leaves the sting and goes to the morpho cave and the monarch comes clean and they talk it out. The sting ends a bust and Mrs monarch leaves the Venture bundling defeated by still not getting the blue morpho. The Osi and guild play volleyball in ventures pool and doc mixes some drinks. The after credits scene is that a Osi sniper and guild sniper confess the love. Overall nothing is accomplished that episode
>>
>>80811178
yeah, gonna need a source on that
>>
>>80811280
A couple weeks ago they put the finale under a different name by accident on the adult swim app
>>
>>80810253
They've done the "Jonas is alive" bit a good four times over the course of the show.
>>
>>80810272
give em an extra 3 years
>>
>>80811178
Samefag here and I forgot to mention 21 locks up some remaining villians in the basement kinda like SAW. One of them kills the rest and eats their butts then red death offers to help at the end of the episode.
>>
>>80810305
There's already a Viceroy, you puzzle piece.
>>
>>80811385
huh?
>>
>>80809324
I won't mind a cliffhanger if the next season comes out in a year as opposed to the usual 3.
>>
>>80811178
This sounds most reasonable because it's based off of the stuff from trailers and stuff we haven't seen yet.

Remind me, have we seen the scene with Rusty at Action Man and Colonel Gentleman's place yet?
>>
>>80811385
the truth is the entire show hints jonas isn't dead over and over.

the ambiguity of his death.
the revelation of his being a total monster with good PR.
the hinting that kano had something to do with his death. then kano saying it was not Jonas venture whose death was his fault.recent episodes allude to the blue morpho being the great man who kano killed. not to mention it hinted like crazy that jonas betrayed the blue morpho to the guild for the bounty.
>>
garys gonna punch out the monarch after revealing that he only buried wandering spiders legs and spared the man
hes gonna demand some respect from the monarch and not get it and walk out
>>
>>80808478
>how do you think its gonna end?

Anti-climatically with nothing resolved.
>>
File: 1454991076571.jpg (70 KB, 587x545) Image search: [Google]
1454991076571.jpg
70 KB, 587x545
How is it already the end? Is it just me or are seasons getting shorter and more draw apart as time goes on?
>>
>>80812407
...what the hell is the context for that picture?
>>
>>80812407
Next season will likely be in 2018 to 2020, we're honestly looking at a season 8 around 2023 to 2025
>>
>>80812057
All those hints are speculation, what keeps Venture Bros
>>80812429
Keanu Reeves film in which he gets baited by two co-eds into fucking them. They turn out to be serial killers who kill married men who cheat.
I think the buried him up to his head then called his wife.
>>
>>80812448
What are you basing this claim off of
>>
>>80810199
Dammit, I know it would kill me to end it on a cliff hanger and everyone but Monarch being in such an uneasy place but fuck
>This is a happy ending
would've been a perfect final line to the season.
>>80812535
Not him but I guess conjecturing from the typical length their process takes.
>>
>>80812535
the usual Doc Hammer timetable for new seasons of Venture Bros
>>
>>80808478
>all the "hero" cast will die
>monarch won't have any reason to villain
>flashforward
>Monarch is an old man with children and a good life, he's on his deathbed and he looks at a picture of Dr. Venture
>"I'm coming for you Venture... I'm coming..."
>Dies
The End
>>
>>80811311
Wait, did this actually happen?
>>
>>80812829
I guess we'll find out on Sunday
>>
>>80812448
This is so unfortunate. The show feels so mature right now, because the characters are all so fleshed out at this point and the style has evolved so much. I just started watching and got caught up in the weeks prior to the season premiere. The wait is going to be torture, I have great empathy for folks who have gone through it multiple times.
>>
>>80812645
plot twist Monarch somehow manages to get into heaven and Rusty is in hell.

Upon reaching the pearly gates he spots Hank who explains to him that Rusty was kicked out after getting drunk on wine, motorboating an angel, and puking on Jesus.
>>
>>80813060
>The wait is going to be torture, I have great empathy for folks who have gone through it multiple times.
I was in middle school when it premiered, I have been out of college 2 years now. I expect before its over with I'll have kids in college.
>>
File: venture-bros-season-6-red-death.jpg (81 KB, 1202x675) Image search: [Google]
venture-bros-season-6-red-death.jpg
81 KB, 1202x675
>>80811178
>>
File: VB607_sc052.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VB607_sc052.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>80813296
Are you implying that picture's some sort of leak when we've had it from an interview for months?
>>
>>80813101
YES
>>
>>80808478
hm? it was still going on?
>>
>>80813412
so wait, this never made it into the season, or last episode, neither did the shore leave dressed as brock. IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER EPISODE???
>>
>>80817258
yes, this Sunday is the season finale
>>
>>80817258
Yes. Season finale is next week.
Though the guys apparently said they wanted the penulitmate episode to be the finale but they couldn't work the story to have it that way.
Though the TRUE finale is probably going to be like Gargantua-2
>>
>>80811952

>>80811952
Samefag here in the finale rusty will be sitting at there will bill, Billy's mom, action man and gentleman while Osi and guild conduct the sting and they reminisce about when action man through a fake grenade and rusty's dog and rusty dove on it and got impaled.
>>
I hope Dr. Heinie comes back- and he wants revenge on the Monarch.

Even funnier if he is inspired when he hears about the Blue Morpho offing villains and becomes a hero himself. One with a lance tipped with a gloved pointed finger that shoots bowel-disrupting lasers. Dr. Heinie was no more when the Monarch humiliated him on his own operating table- now he is Dr. Butthurt! And he is anal- for justice!
>>
>>80810375
He retired from arching, but still servers on the council. He sees himself as more of a politician than rich kid trying to take over the world with bluster and illegal super science.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.