[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP Englehart Starlord
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: vacuum cleaner.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
vacuum cleaner.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Where were you when Englehart and Claremont were erased completely.

-Master of the sun erased. Ship erased.
-No vengeance against the Badoons. They're still alive.
-No more Kree helmet. The helmet is a pirate helmet from Yondu.
And the name Star-Lord comes from a vacuum cleaner. I'm not even kidding.
>>
How the fuck does this even make sense with Annihilation?
>>
>>80806112
What.
>>
>>80806112
*snorts*
Who?
>>
>>80806112
Who cares. It'll be changed again in a couple years.
>>
>>80806112
This comic is tanking so bad even casuals are being turned off and seeing how Marvel writers ignore continuity even each others someone will retcon this in a few months or in a year.

Hunphries and Bendis are just doing so much damage to cosmic marvel it's not funny.
>>
>>80806112
>>80806249
Retailers mostly avoid Dogfucker so his current books' physical sales are low.
>>
>>80806148
It's funny because Humphries specifically mentioned wanting to do Star-Lord's origin and adventures pre-Annihilation and considering that event gets acknowledged now and then I am guessing it still happened but it happened differently and with a shittier Star-Lord.
>>
>>80806313
Jesus this is some New 52 Green Lantern continuity shit
>>
>>80806199
>Claremont
>who
>>
>>80806249
To be fair, all cosmic books that aren't Bendis Guardians are tanking.
>>
>>80806361
Watch as they retcon Rich and Peter's friendship into Rich being Peter's space Zenigata or some shit and Annihilation is what brought them together into being friends, ughhh.

Did I mention I hate the whole GotG=merry band of thieves thing and it makes no sense for them to call themselves guarfians if that's the case, heck even in the movie they don't really become GotG until the end and by then Rocket is making efforts to not steal and everyone else has already renounced their checkered past.
>>
I didn't hate Humpries last Star Lord run.

I was excited that MCU Yondu was going to be a thing.

This arc has been boring as hell and pretty lame.
>>
>>80806112
>And the name Star-Lord comes from a vacuum cleaner. I'm not even kidding.

WTF?

Star-Lord has gone downhill ever since Bendis got his hands on him, but has it really gotten this bad?
>>
>>80806425
Guardians isn't tanking but it's slowly decreasing in sales and everyone who isn't a Kitty fag is already starting to get annoyed by it from the looks of it, especially since Bendis promises some exciting stuff but delivers it poorly (all that hype for Knowhere Koros for them to only be there like in 2 pages, the comic being the Kitty and Peter show guesy starring Ben Grimm and Rocket Raccoon, Gamora jobbing like crazy)

I bet CWII will bump it up again in sales and Bendis will continue fucking up GotG until he gets bored.
>>
>>80806220
/thread
>>
>>80806112
Wasn't master of the Sun silently retconned years ago?
Seriously did ANYONE ever try to make sense of that fucking fever dream?
>>
>>80806743
It went ignored although Ship wasn't retconned until this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.