[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Nick and Judy are corrupt as fuck and shouldn't be allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 218
File: zootopia_judy_and_nick.png (560 KB, 571x544) Image search: [Google]
zootopia_judy_and_nick.png
560 KB, 571x544
So Nick and Judy are corrupt as fuck and shouldn't be allowed to be cops, right?

Ignoring all of Nicks past crime, their first case together was to find and arrest an illegal street racer.

After they find the guy and confront him, it turns out they already know him, almost immediately after we then see said criminal dancing freely at a music concert. Clearly Nick and Judy have no problem with bending the law to help their friends.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg when you consider that Judy is the godmother of one of the most notorious crime families in Zootopia who openly and casually talk about MURDERING PEOPLE.

There is also the fact Judy is willing to use said mafia connections to torture suspects under the threat of death.
>>
>>80804231
Yea, they're both pretty horrible fampai. The movie looks amazing, but the story has plenty of cracks.
>>
>>80804231
I think it'd be better to use Judy's manipulating Nick for VERY broad interpretation for "probable cause" to not only enter private property but to conduct a search of a private vehicle than to talk about their encounter with Flash, since it's possible he only had to pay a fine for speeding.

But yes, they're both pretty questionable.
>>
This is a story written by 'murricans.

'Murricans are retarded and they love when the heroes bend all sorts of laws and rules to do the right thing because "dammit, they get things done!"
>>
>>80804231
never seen a noir story before?
>>
>a guy who is speeding is later seen some undefined time later dancing at a music concert

You were expect the death penalty for traffic offenses?
>>
>>80804507

Well, when you grow up under a set of rules that makes no sense, I imagine it's easy to come to believe that breaking rules is not a bad thing.
>>
>>80804548
Illegal Street Racing is a crime that gets jail time, not a fine.
>>
>>80804607
t. land of freedom
>>
>>80804560
American society is one that irrationally follows John Locke. Like, half the population probably haven't even heard of the guy, but still worship his ideals and his rationalism.

Nothing about our society makes sense, but at least if it all goes to shit, -- and I'm talking mad shit -- thanks to our boy Locke, we got that RIGHT TO REVOLT NIGGA.

SUCK IT YUROPOOR
>>
File: 1455624343946.jpg (445 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1455624343946.jpg
445 KB, 1280x960
Can we redirect the conversation back to how completely unfit and potentially dangerous Nick and Judy are as police officers?
>>
Said suspect was a noted criminal who was supplying a government conspiracy with mind altering substances to start a race war.
>>
>>80804607
>what is out on bond
>what is a trial

No, it's straight to jail, no questions asked!
>>
>past crimes
All of a nick's hustles were perfectly legal.
>>
>>80804638
>implying 'murricans could do anything against their own military, if that ever happened
>implying the fat fucks that tatooed the second amendment on their penis could even injure trained soldiers

Jej.
>>
Judy is also happy to selectively enforce laws on random citizens to get her way, like with making the elephants serve the fox because of not wearing trunk-gloves.
>>
>>80804607
There's no indication of racing, only speeding.

Actual prison time for racing is highly, highly unlikely. There's the thread of prison time, but due to overcrowded prisons it's probably not going to happen except for the worst offenders.

Prison time would be after a court conviction. Which would be after a trial, all of which would take months when the defendent is out on bail the whole time.

This is of course if prosecutors even decide to charge him, and not just write him a ticket for speeding.
>>
>casually talks about murdering people
>what is a bluff?
You don't think cops try to scare criminals into cooperating by noting that harsh conditions of prison? C'mon son.
>>
>>80804638
>we got that RIGHT TO REVOLT NIGGA.
but the police have made it very clear they'll just tear gas the hell out of any uprising and if that doesn't work start deploying military hardware
>>
>>80804674
It's established in the opening reel that Judy is entirely fit to serve as a police officer, and indeed beats all over her academy classmates in fitness.

There's no such scene for Nick, though through the course of the movie he proves himself more competent than the entire police force.
>>
>>80804740
>discrimination is ok!
That elephant had a right to refuse service but that health code violation could not be overlooked. People could've died anon.
>>
>>80804740
Police officers have always had the discretion to warn citizens of minor crime violations rather than arresting them or giving them a citation for it. Particularly in cases where it's in the best interest of the public good.
>>
>>80804748
You don't think that shit isn't corrupt as hell? And there's a hell of a difference between physically holding someone over a drop into certain death and telling them how terrible prison is. Actively threatening a suspect in police custody with death would (or damn well should, considering how cops get out scot-free all the time) result in their termination.
>>
>>80804231
Well, they probably just Ticketed Flash. It's less that he was street racing and more that he was just speeding. A street race would imply more cars, and money exchanging hands probably.

But yeah. Judy does have those Mafia connections. Clearly she's the hardboiled cop who's willing to do whatever it takes to crack a case.
A "HOPS! I don't approve of your methods! But I can't argue with your results!" kinda cop.
>>
>>80804780
Using the race metaphor and applying real world laws, no, the elephant would not have the right to refuse service.
>>
>>80804744
The facts of the movie, Nick and Judy are sent out to catch a dangerous illegal 'street racer', not some guy speeding.

Said street racer is probably the worst of the worst offenders, considering his species makes his reaction time worse than a person who chugged a keg of beer and smoked a ton of weed. Driving at speeds that would kill any pedestrian he hit, in broad daylight in busy city streets.

Zootopia is not set in the US nor shares their prison system.
>>
>>80804231
Yeah, the way she happily hopped into the arms of DonShrewleone and made friends with his daughter (who, just a minute prior, BOTH talked about murdering a cop like normal people discuss dinner) baffles me. It's one thing to say "Oh yeah, I did save your daughter's life, please halt the execution if you care, I only had a few questions" and then leave never to return, and it's another to exchange pleasantries, enter the family and continue to use those connections (even if in good faith) to keep your own hands clean while on a case. Judy should have left mortified and glad she both survived and got some info on the case, not happy she now has a friend who REGULARLY MURDERS PEOPLE WITH NO REMORSE.

I mean, Judy dreamt to be a cop her entire life. Making Nick go straight and use his talents for good is one thing (and a commendable one too) but mingling with the mob? How can she look into a mirror and tell herself she is a good cop, when, once again, SHE KNOWS A GUY WHO MURDERS PEOPLE, KNOWS ABOUT IT FIRST HAND AND IS FRIENDS WITH HIM?

Did anyone ask Howard on Twitter about that?
>>
>>80804808
It's when they do it specifically to ensure compliance in another area that it becomes an issue of bias that is unacceptable in a law enforcement officer.

It's one thing to give someone a warning instead of a ticket. It's quite another to give them a warning if they buy a ticket to the cops' ball and a speeding ticket if they refuse.
>>
>>80804820
Does, kidnapping a suspect without charge and taking them to a mafia den count as being 'in their custody'?
>>
>>80804863
Another mark against them!
>>
>>80804820
>that's corrupt as hell!
Why anon? Did the big mean police officers made you cry with their scary words?
>>
>>80804825
If that was true Judy could have just enforced the law that the business owner was violating.

Clearly it IS legal to discriminate patronage in Zootopia.
>>
>>80804863
Judy wasn't a cop then so no foul.
>>
>>80804874
>caring about professionalism is bad, anon
>>
>>80804894
>let's see, reapplying for the job, eh?
>there are a few questions first
>have you ever committed a felony
>>
When will these threads end?
>>
>>80804231
Was Flash even the street racer they were looking for? He was speeding, but maybe there really is someone else? I mean, he wasn't racing anyone that we saw.
>>
File: Niiiick.jpg (349 KB, 1280x539) Image search: [Google]
Niiiick.jpg
349 KB, 1280x539
>>80804607
Really..?? This is an important subject..??? Okay.. Street Racing in BC, Canada:

Car impounded @ $75/day and up for 7 to 30 days, thousands in fines, insurance rate drastically increases if under age 26 (over that & your 40% safe driver discount annulled), driving ban between 6 & 18 months average, possible jail time and vehicle forfeiture if repeat offence and/or bystanders are injured.

Ol Flash the Hundred Yard Dash there may have been out on bail or awaiting a hearing for all we know. Your over analyzing a movie again man.
>>
>>80804845
They were sent out to catch racers and instead they just caught a guy speeding.

You can't charge a guy for a crime he didn't commit just because that's what you wanted to do when you left the police station that morning.

"but Sloths have slow reaction times."

You just made an argument in support of the defendent. If he has a slow reaction time, then his only crime is pushing on the gas a little too hard, and he was slow in applying the brakes. That's an argument for, perhaps, revoking his driving privileges, but not for denying him the right to dance at a music concert.
>>
>>80804920
Two minutes after your sad life ends. So get to it, mister!
>>
>>80804920
Mod intervention.

Pretty sure furries can deal with being in the trash if rockfuckers can.
>>
>>80804933
Flash is so fast he left all the other drivers in the dust.
>>
>>80804952
You seem like a nice, level-minded individual.
>>
>>80804887
>>80804887
That's not clear at all.

If Zootopia did have comparable civil rights laws, Judy would have simply used those in addressing the elephant denying the services. The fact that the filmmakers chose to have such a scene, including the sign "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone" (Itself a historical protest to Civil Rights legislation), it seems rather clear that Zootopia doesn't have equivalent civil rights laws.

She also could have gone after Bogo for the same, as he was discriminating against her for being a rabbit.
>>
>>80804820
Technically, Judy wasn't a cop when she did that.
>>
>>80804906
>did I commit a felony?
>the better question is: did I catch the bad guys? Yes, I did.
>>
>>80804971
If you don't like people talking about cartoons, why do you come to the cartoon board?
>>
>>80804895
>he thinks cops talking down to criminals is unprofessional!
>>
>>80805024
>Thank you for your application. As you know, we have received a large number of highly qualified candidates...
>>
>>80805050
>he thinks that physically threatening people with death is acceptable
Please return to the Dark Ages
>>
>>80804848
it's not murder, just cold baths
>>
>>80804231
OP is just jelly that CG animals has more people that cares about them then himself
>>
>>80805024
>question two, are you associated with any known individual or organization with a criminal element that could pose a conflict of interest?
>>
What you're forgetting is that these are MOVIE COPS. And Movie cops are allowed to be as corrupt as they want so long as they get the bad guy in the end.
>>
>>80805087
Yes, OP is just jealous that his rabbit waifu is in love with BOC.
>>
>>80805027
Mostly to complain about all the free passes mods give out to the worst possible generals and fandoms.

see: frozen, homestuck, rwby, half the board being /tv/ capeshit, rampant furry threads for the foreseeable future, etc.

Bait threads like '/co/'s opinion on x' are shit too.
>>
>>80805110
Didn't work too well for Alonzo.
>>
>>80805110
But it then wants to turn around and be taken seriously about its message on racial prejudice.
>>
>>80805112

BOC?
>>
>>80805150
>free passes
>for people to talk about cartoons
>on the cartoon board
>>
>>80805112
>BOC

Beast of Carnivore?
>>
>>80805170
I'm guessing big orange cock.
>>
>>80805170
BIG
ORANGE
cock
It's a variation of BBC. You can guess what that means.
>>
>>80805190
>>80805197
>Judy likes cock

Judy confirmed for a faggot.
>>
>>80805005
I can't remember the last time I saw a store without a sign that goes on about how they are allowed to refuse service to people without shirts or whatever.
>>
>>80805158
Those are two very different issues.
>>
>>80804734

>implying half the military wouldn't revolt
Do you KNOW the kind of people that conform the US military? All the meek, liberal and unpatriotic asshats are POGs while the actual combat arms are the same ilk as militiamen.
>>
>>80805150
>mods should delete what I don't like!

Kill yourself.
>>
>>80805010
>Technically, Judy wasn't a cop when she did that.
Oh shit, this is what people usually overlook.

Judy is a go-getter, although you can see that at times she knows she is limited by the rules and has to follow it, but she's not closed to finding loopholes like how she tricked Nick to go over the fence.

So yeah, technically when she threatened the weasel, she was not a cop.
>>
>>80805264
POGS do behind the scenes work so that those meatbags on the frontlines have a higher chance of survivability. Gotta get maximum use out of each grunt to make their training worth the cost.
>>
>>80805264
this desu

It's also a lot harder to dehumanize your fellow countryman, and thus turn them into ez targets in the eyes of a soldier, than it is to dehumanize those that are designated as "the other" (eg: foreigners).
>>
>>80805247
No shirt, no shoes, no service.

Yeah shirtless people aren't protected by civil rights legislation.
>>
File: fuckin zoopeople and shit yo.jpg (4 MB, 4000x1675) Image search: [Google]
fuckin zoopeople and shit yo.jpg
4 MB, 4000x1675
>>
>>80805264
>>80805359
The military views their countrymen as the people they've signed up to protect, not to fight.

Meanwhile, we have the police viewing citizens as the enemy, to be told what to do and beaten down if they question or complain.

If totalitarianism comes to America, it'll be enforced by the cops, not by the army.

There's a reason most dictatorships are "police states".
>>
>>80804946
This. We don't even know for sure if the sloth is the street racer. He won't go unpunished for his overspeeding, but he'll definitely not serve jail time or not be allowed to a concert.
>>
>>80804507
Europoor detected
>>
>>80804920
To be fair, there's only like 2-3 threads at a time sometimes (2 in autosage usually). And it's not just faggotry in it. People actually do discuss things, like what's going on right now.

To be honest, it's not that bad. Compare it to Spiderman threads when the trailer was out and SU love/hate threads, this is relatively calm.
>>
>>80805423
>we have the police viewing citizens as the enemy
Cute fairytale. Quit holding prejudice against someone because of their occupation.

>There's a reason most dictatorships are "police states"
Most dictatorships are enforced my martial law. And its citizens are "policed" by the military.
>>
>>80805423
>If totalitarianism comes to America

I realize that I'm digressing from the original argument, but

>implying that if it appears in our contemporary western world, it won't be in a european country first.

The structure of America's government is a result of the people's natural distrust of it. It is inherently set up so that it will be extremely inefficient and that it's a pain in the ass to get stuff done.

Take being the President for example, even if he wanted to get X done, he would have to fight through Congress and potentially the Supreme Court to do so, whereas if you were the Prime Minister of the UK or something (forgive me if I'm incorrect), you would be able to do it fast and efficiently, which lends the UK or something the greater propensity for totalitarianism.
>>
>>
>>80804734
>The classic Nuke enforcing taxes fallacy
>>
>>80805150
>rampant furry threads for the foreseeable future, etc.
I don't like furry shit, so I usually avoid threads about it (there's a Talking Tom one right now). I expected the board to be a bit more chaotic when Zootopia was released, but surprisingly nothing crazy is happening. It's just one or two threads and people actually discussing the movie and production.

Contrary to what you said, I've seen mods autosage double Zootopia threads and deleting images that seem too furry for them. So they're actually doing things.

I can't comment on /tv/ capeshit threads. That's actually a bigger thing to tackle than Zootopia threads.
>>
>>80805357

POGs are people who do little more than leech the military like a welfare, if the state of the union itself was threatened, i could guarantee they would become corrupt, insubordinate and cowardly far sooner than the side that has the guys who signed up to get shot at.

A rebellion in the US would also be a fatal blow to any government due to the sheer amount of infrastructure, income and resources that would be destroyed, not to mention the cost of controlling anarchy and squalor product of the devastation in the long term.

The US has the biggest prison population in the planet, imagine they are all cut lose in a couple states during a period of conflict, for example.
>>
>>80805530
>dismisses rational distrust of the police
>while engaging in irrational distrust of the military

>>80805541
The US was set up so it's hard for the government to get anything done. But Presidents from bother parties over the last 100 years have been increasingly abusing "Executive Actions" to unconstitutionally push their agendas. Each President has been worse than the last on this, and Trump has publicly stated he'll ramp it up even further.

(And so will Clinton, but she isn't being as honest about it.)
>>
>>80805078
The kind of cops/government you have reflects the people it is serving.
>>
>>80804848
I am convinced the only way this makes sense is that the shrew mafia act as militia in rodent districts since only large mammals are cops during this period of time. The police force allows them to continue operation so long as they keep a low profile. The polar bears are just hired muscle. Because of the mafia, rodent districts actually have the lowest crime rate, which is impressive considering the insanely high population density. But honestly that's just my trying to fill in a discongruity that just wasn't properly addressed.
>>
What do they eat? like, some predators need protein to live but obviously they can't get it because their prey is sentient. Also, i wonder how long it took before the predators could fully except not being able to hunt and eat anymore.
>>
>>80805563
>im gon shove this carrot pen recorder up your ass you smug fox faggot
>>
>>80805701
They eat bugs and fish according to the directors. You can see a 'Bug Burger' wrapper in the movie.
>>
>>80805701
Fish, birds, reptiles, insects, invertebrates. Remember only mammals are sapient in this film.
>>
>>80805790
No sneke wife?
>>
>>80805641
>makes sweeping gernalisation about how police see citizens as the "enemy"
>rational distrust
*tips tinfoil fedora
Police are trained specifically for handling domestic disputes with a focus on civil law. If you believe in some nation-wide, supremacist conspiracy you are SJW levels of stupid.
>>
>>80804231
So how would people feel if the sequel made her face the idea that maybe she's kind of a bad cop?
>>
>>80805834
No but maybe sneke pet.
>>
>>80805438
>Europoors tax the shit out of anyone successful
>make extreme amounts of legal policy protecting unions
>mostly unable to keep arms, Brits barely able to keep knives
>root for illegal immigrants swarming through borders and raping their women
This guy >>80804560 has it.
>>
Where did the idea of police protecting citizen come to be? Isn't it just p.r?
>>
>>80805408
I gotta say I love the whole fantasy "right between 3-4 biomes" shit.
>>
>>80805849
>Police are trained specifically for handling domestic disputes with a focus on civil law.

Then why do they do such a shitty, violent job about it?

>SJW

It's not just BLM assholes who've noticed how bad the police are, how they function like a glorified gang and how they can get away with almost anything.

It's only a "conspiracy" in that police unions and prosecutors countrywide fight against anything that would reign in their powers, preserve civil liberties, or cut down on the number of idiotic laws funneling a third of our population to prison.
>>
>>80805937
............ I want to fight each others respective gym leaders.... And be a rooster
>>
>>80805641
>using executive actions
>unconstitutional

I know you're retard and there's little point in talking to you, but executive actions are granted by the Constitution.
>>
>>80805937
I desperately want to see some of the other biomes. The ones we got in the film were just so well thought out and meticulously planned. Jungle district specifically was fantastic, it really felt like a unique and functional world made for specific kinds of animals.
>>
>>80805894
It would make a good movie.

Especially if they did a subversion of the "Character is framed for a crime and sent to jail/must clear their name from a cell while surviving prison life" cliche, with Judy getting framed for a crime but growing to realize why these rules exist as an overzealous antagonist cop breaks all the rules to prove Judy guilty going so far as to threaten Nick.
>>
>>80805849
maybe it's just because I'm a lawyer and I've seen this bullshit firsthand, but you're wrong as fuck.

I think the police have a hard job and I respect the hell out of the good ones, but there are an awful lot of bad apples out there and the system protects them in ways that are extremely unhealthy for a fair society. People like you who are content to bury your head in the sand and who get mad at anyone who looks up at reality are ignorant shit-tier citizens. The power we give cops demands a higher standard of conduct, not the bullshit they get away with now.
>>
Damn, South Korea really likes this movie.
>>
>>80805981
They weren't intended to be overused to the extent they are now, but neither party wants to reign it in because they want to abuse it when they're in power.

>retard

Resorting to insults just because you're losing the argument? Sad.
>>
>>80805264
Nigga, the instant you revolt you'll be classified as outlaws/terrorists and the military won't do shit for you. They'll do their duty and follow their orders from the higher ups in the chain of command.

There are so many non-violent options at your disposal and so much due process that you pretty much don't have an excuse to revolt. The instant that you try, the response will be "why didn't you appeal to the legislature? Why didn't you appeal to the judiciary branch? Why didn't you do this? Why didn't you do that? Why didn't you just live with it because you're wrong and here's w00 years of precedents that show you're wrong?

The founding fathers waged a revolution because they had no representation. Well you have representation, so you have little reason to do so.
>>
>>80806054
This guy gets it.

>>80806098
Not him, I don't think anyone's besides actual crazies are planning armed revolt unless shit genuinely hits the fan - only when the Bill of Rights is discarded, or elections are canceled.

When that happens, the military will be as pissed off as the rest of us.
>>
File: 1457665898835.gif (1 MB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1457665898835.gif
1 MB, 500x200
>>80805112
>>80805197
Wouldn't it be BRC then?
>>
>>80806163
We established it BFK...
>>
>>80805027
>>80805150

i bet if we just split comics and cartoons, we wouldn't have these whiners.
>>
>>80805055
>As you know, we have received a large number of highly qualified candidates...
How many of those "Highly qualified candidates" solved a high profile case and got media coverage? Judy is a minor celebrity in Zoopotia for her police work. The people would be up in arms if she went public with her refusal and City Hall would probably push for her to be reinstated.
>>
>>80805150
Let me guess. You're one of those who make occasional non-"capeshit" comic threads and then complain in a deserted thread that everyone else just wants to talk Batman or Spiderman?
>>
>>80806163
This. Wouldn't it be red since he's a red fox?
>>
>>80806162
True, but that will never happen and if the bill of rights is discarded or elections are stopped we'll have a massive robot or clone army or something like that because that's the only way it would work.
>>
>>80806054
>Then why do they do such a shitty, violent job about it?
What percentage of cops misuse their authority. Do you have a source for your claim? Do the statistic reflect your conclusion? These are important questions to ask yourself before you start jumping on the "pigs are pieces of shit" bandwagon, otherwise you just look like a raving lunatic whose trying to force reality to fit into their narrative.

>I'm a lawyer
>posting on /co/
Riiiiiiight. Working real hard to champion the rights of the abused by posting on 4chan on an afternoon in the middle of the week I see.

>there are an awful lot of bad apples
What are the numbers? Are you just speaking from your own experience and without additional context? Is it possible that your profession will make you prone to developing a confirmation bias because you're more likely to come across more instances of this behavior than the average person?

The world isn't as black and white as we'd like to think, sure, but just remember that when you're evaluating your own beliefs.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 500x500
Where is all new art got posted?
>>
>>80805197
Ahsoka went FtM?
>>
So in the sequel when it shows her in a much nicer apartment, like a Condo or something, can we start assuming she's taking Mob Money?
>>
>>80806327
>True, but that will never happen

Let's all hope so, anon. In the meanwhile, the fact that some people in the country are prepared in case it does makes it less likely to come about.

>>80806352
(not lawyer dude BTW)
>demands statistics without providing any themselves.

Typical pig lover.

>Working real hard to champion the rights of the abused by posting on 4chan on an afternoon in the middle of the week I see.

You've never gone on 4chan during a slow moment at work?

>confirmation bias

I gotta wonder, do you have blue in your family? Because the people who don't have problems with the police are usually the same ones who flash a PBA card to get out of trouble.
>>
>>80806054
>still using the archaic "bad apple" analogy
>not realizing that everyone has an inherent propensity for both good and evil
>not realizing that it's actually a "bad barrel" that turns people to shit.

ZIMBARDO BROS WW@?
>>
Something that's easy to forget is that Judy was inspired to be a cop by watching crime dramas about "cool" cops. She always intended to make the world a better place by breaking a few rules for the greater good.
>>
>>80804768
that's only if you're black
>>
>This thread

So this is how the zootopia general dies
good
>>
File: 1457329997752.jpg (574 KB, 950x1057) Image search: [Google]
1457329997752.jpg
574 KB, 950x1057
>>80806495
And with Nick's past connections with the organization as well...
I mean, at one point he was treated like family. His paws can't be clean.
>>
File: 1458073281885.jpg (251 KB, 517x800) Image search: [Google]
1458073281885.jpg
251 KB, 517x800
>>80804674
Is there a good scan of the art book yet?
>>
>>80806517
>Typical pig lover.
I don't blindly follow doomsaying and yellow journalism. Don't get mad because I demand evidence to be convinced.

>You've never gone on 4chan during a slow moment at work?
If you're a lawyer without work what does that say about you as a lawyer?

And no, I don't have any cops in my family.
>>
>>80806666
nice repeating numbers
>>
>>80806641
>being friends with a mobster automatically makes you liable for criminal
Makes sense if you have no general understanding of how the Italians organized their crime syndicates. Might as well round up every second generation Italian on the east coast
>>
i <3 nick
>>
>>80806666
I've seen scans, but I read in a thread yesterday that it will probably take some time to scan the entire book due to its numerous pages. There should be a mega for it soon though.
>>
>>80806666
interesting coincidence.
>>
>>80806666
No super satan

I'm sure an anon will upload it soon
>>
File: HTB103seLVXXXXb0XFXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg (122 KB, 793x753) Image search: [Google]
HTB103seLVXXXXb0XFXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg
122 KB, 793x753
bootleg is popping out.
>>
>>80806635
Through politics and BLM/muhcops shit?

It's what we used to call: CRITICAL MOVIE DISCUSSION
>>
File: 00286.jpg (40 KB, 473x580) Image search: [Google]
00286.jpg
40 KB, 473x580
>>80804231
But what if this guy and his group are actually deep undercover dismantling the actual mafias?
>>
>>80806772
HE IS THE ILL INTENT
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 500x502
> No fic of Judy's parents walking in on Nick and her fucking
GET ON THIS!
>>
>>80806772

dude, he kills people.

Say 'hi' to my grandmama
>>
File: around ewes.jpg (691 KB, 1051x1265) Image search: [Google]
around ewes.jpg
691 KB, 1051x1265
>>80806666
Quads confirm, beware the sheep conspiracy!
>>
>>80806761
>that fucking hat on Nick
>pipe and bowtie on Judy
for what purpose
>>
>>80806811
so?
>>
>>80806801
...thank you for the idea. I've been collecting ideas for my lewd anthology. Right now I only have Nick getting stuck inside Judy at work.
>>
>>80806772
That would make more sense as to why Mr. Otterton was going to him with his night howler findings.
>>
File: 00012.jpg (115 KB, 1117x950) Image search: [Google]
00012.jpg
115 KB, 1117x950
>>80806666
Not yet. And the eBook is not an alternative, since it's a JPEG mess
>>
>>80806163
She's such a virgin, holy shit.
>>
File: bootleg judy.jpg (16 KB, 186x262) Image search: [Google]
bootleg judy.jpg
16 KB, 186x262
>>80806761
>>
>>80806761
They look like leprechauns in the photo in the corner.

>>80806772
I liked how they played Mr. Big, they could've made him weak and not actually that seemingly powerful, props writers for making a real crime boss.
>>
File: 1458147679989[1].png (406 KB, 744x2684) Image search: [Google]
1458147679989[1].png
406 KB, 744x2684
Can someone trasnlate these?
>>
>>80804231
If you can't beat them, eat them.
>>
File: 1458041701588.png (393 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458041701588.png
393 KB, 1200x1000
The only crime here is love.
>>
File: Honey Badger 01.jpg (257 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Honey Badger 01.jpg
257 KB, 1280x720
>>80806666
>6666
>Honey Badger post
>ILLERMINATTY
>>
File: Nick Wilde Spotify.png (93 KB, 944x1016) Image search: [Google]
Nick Wilde Spotify.png
93 KB, 944x1016
>This is what Nick listens to
>>
File: 1458147712275[1].png (441 KB, 744x3523) Image search: [Google]
1458147712275[1].png
441 KB, 744x3523
>>80806877
>>
>people thinking having ties to organized crime is anything new
Billy Bulger says hello.
>>
>>80806866
is that a legit image from the eBook?

Good lord, that's atrocious.
>>
>>80806898
>The Way
Thats kinda sad

I'd say it works really well with Old Nick, except realizing that running away was the happiest ending he could get was what prompted them to do the rewrites
>>
>>80806877
How did the Koreans know of the original plot?
>>
>>80806847
I love that fic.
>>
>>80806690
>>You've never gone on 4chan during a slow moment at work?
>If you're a lawyer without work what does that say about you as a lawyer?

That's a hell of an unsupported conclusion you've jumped to. Are you sure you're not a cop yourself?
>>
>>80806879
I'd love to see them bound together in marriage.
>>
File: 1456916485169.jpg (13 KB, 313x289) Image search: [Google]
1456916485169.jpg
13 KB, 313x289
>>80806866
>Sir? Should we make the images for the Zootopia ebook high quality files?
>Nah. Just hustle their shit up.
>>
>>80806950
I'm sure some of them can understand english
>>
>>80806951
link.
>>
>>80806962
>episode where Nick, Judy and the other cops are out
>ZPD is under hostage
>Clawhauser and Bogo to the rescue
>>
>>80806898
>Born to Be Wild
>Walk on the Wild Side
>She's a Lady
>Stayin' Alive
>The Way

he's got p gud taste
>>
>>80806890
I can only imagine a very sassy black woman voice coming from her.
>>
>>80804607
There was no race, he was just going recklessly fast. In the states, reckless driving only results in:

In United States law,reckless drivingis a major moving traffic violation. It is usually a more serious offense thancareless driving, improperdriving, ordrivingwithout due care and attention and is often punishable by fines, imprisonment, ordriver'slicense suspension or revocation.

According to Wikipedia. He's probably a first time offender so he probably only got the fines with a threat of license removal.
>>
>>80807005
Well theres varying levels of speeding citations.
If you are going over 100 miles per hour in the middle of a city, you are going to get more than just a ticket that you'd get for going 10 over
>>
File: HTB1GjodLVXXXXa3XFXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg (104 KB, 790x742) Image search: [Google]
HTB1GjodLVXXXXa3XFXXq6xXFXXXT.jpg
104 KB, 790x742
>>80806831
>>80806870
>>80806874

you know chinese, they'll make knockoff out of everything.
>>
>>80806772

> But what if this guy and his group are actually deep undercover dismantling the actual mafias?

Hah, no.
>>
File: 00109.jpg (114 KB, 1632x673) Image search: [Google]
00109.jpg
114 KB, 1632x673
>>80806923
A-Yup.
>>
Can we all at least agree that we need more drawings of lionesses?
>>
>>80804825
Some sweets are dangerous for some animals.
>>
File: 1457741023168.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457741023168.jpg
125 KB, 1080x1080
>>
>>80806769
>Discussion

If that's what you think you are doing, go right ahead.
>>
File: Thanks Satan.gif (873 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Satan.gif
873 KB, 500x211
>>80806666
>>
>>80806898
I was surprised by some of the choices they made for these lists.
Like I wasn't expecting Come On Eileen to be on Judy's list.

Nice choice though
>>
>>80806831
That's a party whistle, a noisemaker.

I didn't know the Chinese celebrated St. Paddy's Day.
>>
>>80807093

remember when judy's ear her clamped in the cars door?

must've hurt like a bitch.
>>
File: 1458067906554.jpg (626 KB, 917x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458067906554.jpg
626 KB, 917x1920
>The really sad look Nick gets once Mr. Big mentions how he was apart of the family
Why do you think Nick did what he did?
>>
>>80807102
Me? No, I'm observing.

I don't care either way. None of that police shit apply over here where I am.

What they're doing? Seems like discussion to me.
>>
>>80807090
But not ice cream and that certainly wasn't the reason for him refusing service

stop baiting that poor anon
>>
>>80807047
>>80806761
>Pop!
I would rather buy this bootleg shit than the Pop! ones. The only good Pop! fig is Mr. Big.
>>
>>80807082
Yes. More catgirls are always welcome.
>>
>>80807134
I wonder if we will learn more or if they are just gonna leave it unsaid.

It could be that Mr. Big really took care of Nick meaning it was presumably more than just Nick gave him a skunk rug or it could just be he did a favor for Nick.

And if you think about it, Mr. Big did bury Grandmama in the skunk rug, so it must have meant something right?
>>
>>80806879
I hope they die of aids
Feline aids
>>
>>80805408
This picture reminds me of a battlestation.
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 1280x1036) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 1280x1036
>>80807134
> Nic was a hitman for the mob
> He knows where dozens of bodies are buried all over zootopia
> Knows if he confesses to Judy she'll see him as a monster again
>>
>>80806898
> these are all bands and artists that exist in Zootopia

Welp, now I'm forced to devote brain cells to this. Fuck.
I mean come on, Tom Jones alone...
>>
>>80805408
You know, Zootopia seems more like a metroplex than just a city to me. Its so fucking huge
>>
File: 1457596029490.jpg (229 KB, 1280x1113) Image search: [Google]
1457596029490.jpg
229 KB, 1280x1113
>>
>>80806877
>>80806904
> collars
i am happy and kinda disappointed at the same time; that they removed them from final movie.

Also, anyone speaks tree language?
>>
>>80805408

these shapes are so... vague.

i like the animal head buldings more.
>>
>>80804231
>But that's just the tip of the iceberg when you consider that Judy is the godmother of one of the most notorious crime families in Zootopia who openly and casually talk about MURDERING PEOPLE.
Nonono, they're talking about ICING people. You know. Briefly dipping them in cold water and then giving them a hot bath and warm clothes.
>>
>>80806724
Except we're talking about a known con artist.
>>
>>80806956
I didn't conclude anything, I was asking your opinion. And no, I'm not a cop.
>>
File: 1457323917821.png (688 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457323917821.png
688 KB, 1080x1080
>>80807134
>>80807213
amusing as that latter might be... No. I don't think Nick was some kind of Zootopian Battosai.

Shit, though, the idea of Megumi Ogata's voice coming out of Nick is giving me a bad case of the giggles.

I'd say more likely thing, if Nick worked for Mr. Big for more than just the skunk butt rug, was more like money man or assisting on laundering and such. Or maybe a smuggler with emphasis on the smug.
>>
>>80807314
The only crime he officially commited is tax evasion, hun'.
>>
>>80804848
really, wtf Judy. Not only do you befriend a mafia boss but also ask for favors. I wish he were just another antagonist.
>>
File: 1457740012333.jpg (152 KB, 1013x669) Image search: [Google]
1457740012333.jpg
152 KB, 1013x669
>>
File: 1458071232811.jpg (1 MB, 1859x2967) Image search: [Google]
1458071232811.jpg
1 MB, 1859x2967
human judyis best judy
>>
>>80804848
Murders? What murders? I didn't see anyone murder anybody.
Did you see anyone murder anybody?
>>
File: 55841546_p0.jpg (215 KB, 952x1255) Image search: [Google]
55841546_p0.jpg
215 KB, 952x1255
>>80807383
yes
>>
>>80807403
Damn...thats actually pretty good
>>
tfw nick will never be your bf
>>
>>80807413
better than the pigtail stuff people usually post at any rate.
>>
>>80806950
>How did the Koreans know of the original plot?

Ah, let me guess, you think only Americans can speak "american".
>>
File: 1458080193971.jpg (98 KB, 551x604) Image search: [Google]
1458080193971.jpg
98 KB, 551x604
>>80807383
Posting superior human Judy.
>>
>>80807134
Hedgehog's dilemma. He couldn't stand being too close to anyone because it could mean opening himself up and getting hurt, ie "letting them get to you." He thought sabotaging his standing with the family was better than getting even closer and (in his mind) setting himself up for further heart break.
>>
>>80807403
>>80807383
fucking skinfags
Oh in Hell
>>
>>
>>80807429
Nah he probably thought American stuff is exclusively American, doesn't realize how much the rest of the developed world leaches off our culture
>>
>>80807429
I'm not American, actually. I am aware they're better than the Japanese at English. I just thought the previous plot isn't that well-known yet. The artbook just came out in the US and all that.
>>
File: 55786143_p1_master1200.jpg (390 KB, 898x1200) Image search: [Google]
55786143_p1_master1200.jpg
390 KB, 898x1200
>>80807448
>>
>>80807448
>>80807403
>loli
Is there any artist that can draw a petite woman without making her 13 years old?
>>
>>80806951
>>80806847
Link please.
>>
File: 1125862862.jpg (3 MB, 1365x1665) Image search: [Google]
1125862862.jpg
3 MB, 1365x1665
>>80807448
>>80807403
>>80807383
Human Nick is superior.
>>
>>80807333
The same goes for Al "Scarface" Capone.
>>
>>80807314
>Con artist
>Organized crime

I rest my case
>>
>>80806898
>Danger Zone

My sides.

>Judy!
>Judy!
>Judy!
>Juuuuuuuuuudy!

>WHAT?!

>danger zoooone!
>>
>>80807429
Nice backhanded presumption, faggot.
>>
>>80807512
no :D
>>
>>80807521
>blue eyes

WHAT A FARCE!
>>
File: 1278083845691.png (15 KB, 353x606) Image search: [Google]
1278083845691.png
15 KB, 353x606
>>80806898
>Spin Doctors - Two Princes
>>
i would kiss nick

no homo though
>>
>>80807556
That's dr. faggot to you.
>>
>>80807509
That's not even loli. Just looking like a really young adult (late teens-early twenties). If the artists are Asians, it's not that surprising, not because they all like loli, but because it's really common for young adults to look really young.

As someone from Asia, Eastern Asia is usually into keeping youthfulness, while western culture is all about growing up immediately. SEAsia is torn, depending on whether they're more into Eastern Asian culture or the west/American/EU.
>>
>>80807327
>leading questions
>denying it after the fact

You sure act like one.
>>
>>80807583
Back the fuck up there's a facehugging kink?

It's... Just so fucking obvious, like wow I can't believe I hadn't seen this before.
>>
File: 1457255075044.jpg (151 KB, 874x462) Image search: [Google]
1457255075044.jpg
151 KB, 874x462
>>80807002
I'm thinking more...Calhoun-ey. Or alternatively, high-pitched weirdness. Either tough survivalist or crazy basement dweller.

Maybe sultry. With a rasp.
>>
File: 1457849890140.gif (547 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1457849890140.gif
547 KB, 500x200
>>80806965
Kek
>>
>>80807583
>>80807608

For what purpose?
>>
>>80807545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvxtL9wO4w
>>
File: 1457582521836.jpg (874 KB, 3165x1800) Image search: [Google]
1457582521836.jpg
874 KB, 3165x1800
>>80807509
it kind of works, honestly. While Judy's supposed to be 24, she's also very wide-eyed, excitable, and small, on their own this wouldn't mean much but it would be easy to see a humanized Judy as having an issue where people mistake her for being 14 or something.
>>
File: 1457284719643.png (856 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457284719643.png
856 KB, 1280x1024
>>
>>80805170
Boy of Color
>>
>>80806942
There is a shitton of sad songs that fit the old concept. See culture of fear for exemple
>>
File: 1457653176624.jpg (12 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1457653176624.jpg
12 KB, 236x236
It seems like Zootopia has inspired people to work on their craft (drawing, writing, 3d modeling, etc) more than anything else.

I'm a fanartist of a notorious fandom who lost all motivation and the right path to be more than that. After watching Zootopia, I felt motivated again in years. I still have to work on some old stuff - mainly to get back into drawing regularly and as a milestone - but want to go a new direction after finishing what I have to.
Anyone else feeling the same, or having a similar situation? Is it just me, perhaps?
>>
>>80807608
>>80807624
>>80807644
>>80807663
Mods pls
>>
>>80807663
But anon, it's a cartoon.
>>
File: 1422265154235.jpg (11 KB, 211x290) Image search: [Google]
1422265154235.jpg
11 KB, 211x290
>>80807583
>>80807608
>>80807624
>>80807644
>>80807663
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!?
WHY IS THIS EXIST?!?!?
>>
File: judy39.png (200 KB, 298x480) Image search: [Google]
judy39.png
200 KB, 298x480
>>80807657
Casual judy > Farmgirl > ZPD > Dress uniform Judy
>>
>>80807701
We don't use logic around those parts.
>>
File: 1457255549181.jpg (108 KB, 700x1100) Image search: [Google]
1457255549181.jpg
108 KB, 700x1100
>>
>>80805425
>He won't go unpunished for his overspeeding
Does nobody ITT seriously have friends/family that are cops? My cousin pulled my mom over for speeding twice. He walks up, goes "Oh, hey anon's mom! Did you get a new car?" Then they chat about whatever for a few minutes and he's like "Okay, see ya later!" and walks back to his car. I've never heard of any story differently in real life. It's awkward as fuck to ticket people you know very well and have to engage socially off duty.
>>
File: 1456637684296.png (207 KB, 554x1057) Image search: [Google]
1456637684296.png
207 KB, 554x1057
>>80807708
But where does "Nick's clothes" Judy fit in?
>>
File: Judy Hopps Spotify.png (90 KB, 945x1015) Image search: [Google]
Judy Hopps Spotify.png
90 KB, 945x1015
>This is what Judy listens to
I think these are kinda interesting, actually.
>Try Everything - Shakira
>Not Gazelle
>>
>>80807679
I feel the same. Haven't drawn since I was a kid, but now feel the urge to pick up a pencil in my spare time and try drawing characters from this film.

It also has to do with the fact that I feel a connection with Nick and Judy more than any other characters in any film/movie/tv show/book/etc in recent memory.

I've always been a 'head in the clouds' kind of guy who dreamed about cartoon characters being real. Knowing that Nick and Judy aren't fucking hurts more than I thought it would, so I want to draw them and other characters to sooth the pain.

And yes, I know I sound like autist supreme, but it's just how I feel.
Fucking feels bad man.
>>
>>80807583
>>80807608
>>80807624
>>80807644
>>80807663
kek
>>
>>80807742
I have two uncles who are cops. One of them wrote my mom (his sister) a ticket the second time he caught her speeding.
We all agreed it was fair.
>>
>>80807568
Please?
>>
>>80807742
It's either that or Judy will be anal about it, yeah.
>>
File: 1456701105287.jpg (19 KB, 429x420) Image search: [Google]
1456701105287.jpg
19 KB, 429x420
>>80807607
Doesn't really matter. SEAsia's 20-30 year olds look like teenage Westerns. Depositing my paycheck the other day, fucking bank teller asked if I was a student. I'm in my mid 30s.

>>80807512
it's in the fic list database. can't like right now because it'll trigger some people here

>>80807679
not exactly similar, Zootopia's fueling a new burst in creativity from me. I've been plodding along with the last fandom that inspired me to do stuff, but this has given me a boost/shot in the arm. And it seems like I can draw Judy better than the other shit I draw so that's a plus. Gotta work on my Nick/Dawn though.

>>80807700
jesus, I didn't even realize those were NSFW until someone posted a reaction. WTF.

>>80807708
does metermaidJudy get her own slot? The hat is cute. LolipoliceJudy's also cute, ultra-boopable nose. Also, at least two guys like trainingmontageJudy. AKA sideboobJudy.
>>
>>80807751
Don't. I can only take this much cute.

>>80807752
>This is what Judy listens to

She better be listening to Komasa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PHJz37OBeY

>Come,
>You wanna see how it ends
>Don't think we're meant to be just friends
>Can't tame the fire

>Come
>You have the key to my door
>Unlock me like you have before
>The flame got higher
>>
>>80807796
What part of fuck off and die don't you understand, general fag?
>>
>>80807751
I think Judy wearing Nick's clothes would be best. I love the pink flannel on Judy, but I wasn't a huge fan of the jeans.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 218

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.