[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Marvel has been steadily rolling out teasers by acclaimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: CWIIteaser_Deadpool.jpg (415 KB, 612x928) Image search: [Google]
CWIIteaser_Deadpool.jpg
415 KB, 612x928
>Marvel has been steadily rolling out teasers by acclaimed artist Phil Noto, featuring the likes of Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Blank Panther, Hawkeye, and Medusa. The latest superhero to join up? None other than the merc with the mouth.

>But as for what side Deadpool will take, well, that’s not so clear. While some teasers have been rather straightforward (Ms. Marvel ripping a photo of her idol), Deadpool’s teaser shows the cheeky superhero wearing the uniforms of the standard-bearers for both sides of the conflict — Captain Marvel and Iron Man.

>Protect the future? Change the future? Maybe Deadpool is the answer to it all.

>Entertainment Weekly
>always adds watermarks at lower corners
That's retarded for this teaser so I removed the watermark easily.
>>
I've never seen people care less about an event than this one.
>>
>>80803464
And yet, it'll outsell everything this year.
>>
>>80803508
Its main challenger is DC Comics: Rebirth.
>>
>>80803427
>deadpool

BECAUSE WHY THE FUCK NOT
>>
>>80803427
Deadpool will probably kill the entity that predicts the future for some dumb reason.
>>
Duggan's event tie-ins have functioned pretty well thus far, supplementing what's already going on in the main story.
He'll be fine.
>>
Noto's art is so lifeless how does he keep getting work?
>>
>>80803526
>what, ANOTHER reboot??!?!
>>
>>80803778
Because he has a style that is visually distinct from most comic artists around these days.
>>
>>80803526
That's wrong. DC Comics: Rebirth's main challenger is Civil War II. And it will get obliterted by it.
>>
>>80803526
Hah, I wish.

Rebirth will get trampled by Civil War just how DCYou got trampled by Secret Wars.
>>
>>80803778
this is not his usual style.

philnoto.tumblr.com

>>80803427
This is bad-tier.
>>
>>80803526
Which will flop like DCYou and ANAD did.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1596x2421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1596x2421
>>80805133
forgot image
>>
>>80803464
Nothing ever happens in bendis crosso ers
>>
>>80805156
shut up, marveldrone.
>>
>>80805217
>replying to a negative post about the Big Two
>marveldrone
>>
>>80808631
did you bump the iron man thread, too?
>>
>>80809205
>asking to bump to a slightly unrelated thread
>>
>>80803427

Was unique that deadpool was on tonys side last time

Really comes down to the real issue
>>
>>80806893
>>80805156
>>80805123
>>80805070
>sales = quality
Sigh.
>>
Have any tie-ins been announced? Because I remember the first Civil War had some decent tie-ins.
>>
>>80809638
Yes, there are tie-ins.

None of them are decent.
>>
>>80809512
The quality doesn't matter. The anon called Rebirth a challenger as if Civil War won't totally mow down the relaunch. It's gonna be like ANAD where sales go back down to normal after 3 issues. The only positive of it is there's like 3-4 books that are destined to fail right away as opposed to DCYou where a third of their output was that.

>>80809638
None have been announced, but they did say that it's not going to be like Secret Wars where there are separate minis. I'm guessing at least half of their books are gonna get interrupted like usual. Which is smart considering how sick readers/retailers seem to be of relaunches and the current sales are pretty lackluster.
>>
>>80809512
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>80810134
>The quality doesn't matter
Sigh.
>>
>>80812119
Well people don't buy good books.
>>
>>80803427
>Bendis writing Deadpool

OH THE PAIN. THE PAIN OF IT ALL.
>>
>>80803778
The colouring.
>>
>>80803778
It's not Kris Anka or McKelvie levels of lifelessness, but it isn't great I agree. His main problem is same face though. Anyway he probably keeps to schedules really well since his artwork is so samey and he did literally every issue on the last Black Widow run without delays or anything which is pretty impressive.
>>
>>80812606
Is Bendis writing all of this event on his own, no co-authors or anything? That seems crazy.
>>
>>80812606
Honestly, that doesn't sound too bad. Bendis' flow of conversation is pretty close to Duggan's
>>
>>80813591
He's writing the event book, tie-ins will have their own writers
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.