[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman Incorporated was a stupid idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Batman_Incorporated_Vol_1_6.jpg (247 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
Batman_Incorporated_Vol_1_6.jpg
247 KB, 650x1000
Batman Incorporated was a stupid idea
>>
On the other hand, Monsters Incorporated was a good idea
>>
>>80801573
You're too stupid to understand it. I know Morrison isn't for everyone.
>>
>>80801573
Weak bait.
>>
>>80801590
Would Batman be a top scarer? Assuming that the world doesn't know who he is.
>>
>>80801605
>you don't like it because you don't understand it
Every fucking time, god I hate morrisonfags
>>
>>80801573
most of morrison's run was a stupid idea.

especially damian
>>
Made more sense when Dixon was wanting to eo Blue Beetle Inc.
>>
>>80801573

Depending on the Batman I could see something like it happening

Just not whole tell people Wayne was funding Batman all this time
>>
>>80801631
Not the anon that said that, but I agree. It's a great storyline and only those that didn't bother paying attention or didn't read Morrisons whole saga dislike it.
>>
>>80801605
I like Grant Morrison, but I don't thinknhis work is immune to criticism like some of you cock slobberers here on /co/ do.
>>
>>80801573
Morrison's Batman run should have ended with Batman and Robin.

Inc was unnecessary garbage.
>>
File: 5647.jpg (1 MB, 1988x2148) Image search: [Google]
5647.jpg
1 MB, 1988x2148
>>80801573
>Batman Incorporated was a stupid idea

Try reading comics you fuckwit, that's literally the entire point. Bruce gets BTFO hard and learns his place in the end.
>>
>>80802988
Is what the plebeians say.
>>
A playboy billionaire fighting mental institute escapees and being besties with demi-gods thanks to his secret ninja skills and genius brain is a stupid idea

It's execution that matters
>>
>>80802989
Only because Morrison was mad about New52.
He probably had a different ending planned pre-New52
>>
Batman incorporated was an awesome idea, but it was implemented kind of poorly. That run being in the middle of nu52 kind of fucked it a little bit. It seemed kind of rushed and a lot of the neater ideas seemed a bit compressed.

I know its just gonna sound like trolling, but more than anyone else the people who bitch about morrisonbats really, really seem like "NOT MUH!" fags to me. I dont know, I've honestly never heard anyone level actual critism against it.
>>
>>80802415
Blue Beetle inc what?
Tell me more!

I liked Batman inc as a concept desu
>>
>>80801573
>>80802989
>>80803035

>"This was a dumb idea!"
>"Yea, the entire point of the comic is that it's a dumb idea..."
>"Only because ________, Morrison probably __________"

You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>80803063
When Dixon was still heading the Bat-line he had Tim meet Ted and have them work togethor. Eventually Teds heart disease would play up and Tim would take Teds place as BB sonce he had more in common with Ted than Bruce and he was Tims favourite hero.
Eventually Tim would go back to being Robin and Ted would set up an international team of Blue Beetles.

This idea was clearly scrapped and we got Jaime a year or so later.
>>
>>80803132
That sounds so fucking awesome holy shit
I love Jamie but god damn it that would have kicked ass, shit they could have still gotten to Jamie down the road as a part of Blue Beetle inc.
>>
>Batman tries to spread his vigilante disease globally.

>Fails

>Morrison hates Batman.
>>
>>80803013
Inc was garbage and everybody knows it.

From the worthless army of Redshirts
To the incredibly stupid ending
And of course the child murder.
Because he wanted to write a happy batman comic.

Fuck Morrison he deserved the Nuclear Missle that was the Nu52z
>>
Isn't Clark getting his own knock off team like this? Also whatever happened to Inc. anyways? They're never mentioned
>>
>>80802988
>Inc was unnecessary garbage.

Nah it had Chris Burnham art which was worth it alone, Quietly only did 3 fucking issues of Batman and Robin before leaving then the rest of the art was kind of boring except Cameron Stewart
>>
>>80801573
it's comics,mate. they're ALL STUPID IDEAS. a man dressed as a bat to scare criminals is stupid. taking on a teenage ward to fight crime with is a stupid idea. see, it's what the writer/artist do with the ideas that make them entertaining, and Batman Inc. was entertaining as fuck.
>>
>>80803035
>Only because Morrison was mad about New52
Bull fucking shit. And Damian was always going to die and this was always going to happen.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.