[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (152 KB, 408x277) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
152 KB, 408x277
Was it?
>>
Not really
>>
I remember the final episodes of Rugrats, ATBG, and Thornberries aired then. Otherwise it's a total blank.
>>
>>80794837
Better than 2016
and 2015
and 2014
and 2013
;_;
>>
>>80794837
Nope, my Dad died that year
>>
File: 1408495125910.jpg (100 KB, 396x480) Image search: [Google]
1408495125910.jpg
100 KB, 396x480
What the fuck was even out in 2004? I think the SpongeBob Squarepants theatrical movie was out by then
>>
2004 was the year i started middle school so no, definitely not - i turned 12 that august and i still wanted to watch teen titans and play with dolls and all my friends were starting to wear make up and "date" boys (my mom didn't let me do either of those things.)

this also reminds me - i really wish 12 forever had gotten greenlit.
>>
>>80794837
For me it was the year that Lost and Prison Break began.
>>
>>80796515
I was in first grade. It was pretty much the same as kindergarten, only with more work. I also started second grade, but second grade never felt like school for some reason.
>>
I remember 2004 having a lot of bad rap music.
Like 50 cent and Eminem and Usher and so on.

That was also the year that The Incredibles and Shark Tale came out. It was a mixed bag.
>>
>Perfect Hair Forever premiered
>facebook was only for college folk so my account was banned
>The Incredibles
>still listening to blink 182 and green day
>>
>>80796032
Why have I gotten autists nearly derailing discussions and acting like my posts are invalid when I've typed numbers instead of spelling them out but they never give people any shit about using acronyms?
>>
Not for cartoons, but yes for videogames.
>>
>>80799613
both half life 2 and doom 3 were technically impressive though terribly lackluster in nearly every regard, especially the latter
>>
>>80799940
Pikmin 2 and the thousand year door were top tier.
>>
>>80799940
Halo 2
>>
File: shulk shrug.png (209 KB, 698x515) Image search: [Google]
shulk shrug.png
209 KB, 698x515
I turned 8 that year. I kinda miss having a quiet life where the only thing I had to worry about was studying for spelling and reading tests. I do remember some teachers yelling at me over my answers on a math test (my dad and sister taught me basic multiplication and division well before anyone in my class was taught it). My parents did not get along with the public schools in our hometown.
>>
>>80794837
I have no memories of 2004 so it can't have been that great
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.