[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAMMALS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Henchman-21-Season-4.gif (77 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Henchman-21-Season-4.gif
77 KB, 400x300
MAMMALS
>>
So did he really kill the guy or are we being rused
>>
File: Henchman-21.jpg (79 KB, 518x350) Image search: [Google]
Henchman-21.jpg
79 KB, 518x350
>>80791778
OGOPOGO!
>>
>>80791834
You can never really know with those guys, they get off by fucking with the fans.

And I'm okay with that.
>>
>>80791834
no body no death
he removed not-Doc-Oc's machine legs
>>
File: 1455854335286.png (544 KB, 624x959) Image search: [Google]
1455854335286.png
544 KB, 624x959
Didn't he kill a lot of people while he was still mourning 24's death and talking to his skull?
I get that he's over that now and doesn't want to kill anyone anymore, and probably avoided violence for a long time before that, but still.
They're painting him as someone who never liked killing now but he was supposed to be the ultimate badass a couple of seasons ago
>>
Anyone got a mega for this week, or last week? Links in archive are dead.
>>
So this week's the finale, right? Predictions on what will happen?
>>
>>80793042
Some kind of follow up about Dr. Z's story of having sex with the original Blue Morpho. That was too specific and unrelated to the rest of the episode to not be foreshadowing.
>>
>>80793042
>So this week's the finale
WHAT?
BUT I HAVE ENJOYED THIS SO FUCKING MUCH
IT CAN'T END NOW
>>
>>80792705
I guess theres a difference between killing a disarmed man begging for their life and the others? I dunno i liked that episode but a couple characters suddenly seemed so off. 21 suddenly weird about killing, dr. Mrs. Suddenly having doubts Blue Morpho is Rusty even though she was dead set convinced previous episodes. Feels off. Good fucking ep though.
>>
>>80793893
Season finale, not series
>>
File: OgoPogo_crop.jpg (386 KB, 1234x1002) Image search: [Google]
OgoPogo_crop.jpg
386 KB, 1234x1002
>>80792039
Yes, what about Canadian lake monsters?
>>
>>80794042
well even Brock started re-examining himself after a life of being a murder machine. 21 really needs to have a talk with Orpheus. have a vision quest where he rides a bunch of popculture references. learn a thing or two about himself.
as for her doubt.. i dunno she's always doubted it, but the signs started becoming undeniable. and when signs are THAT undeniable you know something's going on. someone's being framed or a Three's Company is happening.
>>
>>80794237
5 years later...
>>
File: 1435172928673.jpg (136 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1435172928673.jpg
136 KB, 480x352
>>80792705
21 was pretty crazy during his crusade against 24's killers, so there's that.

Also, the people he killed were at least doing something against him, whereas he is going around hunting and killing people who are, ostensibly, just doing their jobs so his boss can do the same thing.

What I'm most concerned about is the fact that this season really doesn't seem to have gone anywhere, and while it was good, I don't see how it can match up to 3 and 4 at this rate.

Like Wide Wale, he doesn't seem to have done anything yet, beside implicitly fuck with the Monarch. I hope they don't kill him yet and leave him for Season 7 or something; maybe the finale will show his true intentions.

As of right now, he seems like a rehash of Monstroso.

I have faith though, sometimes you have to rewatch VB to fully appreciate it.
>>
>>80791778
You know it's weird when you think back, so many of the show's events are kicked into motion by 21 writing "Flight of the Monarch" in S1. He single-handedly starts the chain that causes Monarch and Dr GF to break up, which leads to her getting with Phantom Limb, which leads to her getting back with the Monarch, which leads to Phantom Limb making a move on the Sovereign, which leads to...etc

Not to mention it lead to the Venture Bros getting killed but that didn't really have any long-term ramifications
>>
>>80792705
Yeah I thought that was weird, he's basically acting like he's never killed before this season, but in season 4 he was downright gleeful after announcing the snake he released had killed Venture's therapist.

And that wasn't even a villain, that was just an innocent guy doing his job!

>>80798191
>As of right now, he seems like a rehash of Monstroso.

this is how I feel about Widee Wale, all he has going for him is his daughter right now

personally I think this is the best season since 1 & 2 though, but I really didn't care for 4 & 5.
>>
>>80798636
>>personally I think this is the best season since 1 & 2 though, but I really didn't care for 4 & 5

Sounds like you liked the Ventures more than the ancillaries who got the focus of 3 and 4.

I like the bigger picture stuff like the Guild and OSI personally, so I really liked those seasons.

I haven't rewatched 5 yet, though.
>>
>>80798703
Yeah, that's fair. I didn't hate Hatred but he was no replacement for Brock, and Brock became boring outside the context of the Ventures.

Nail on the head for S5, it felt like the show wasn't even about the Ventures anymore to me. It's the only season I've never rewatched.
>>
>>80791778
Smurfs are Reptilian
>>
Why would you buckle your seatbelt?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.