[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kinky shit is Superman into? Boys out image you know he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What kinky shit is Superman into?

Boys out image you know he's a freak behind closed doors
>>
depends on how lewd you think Lana is
>>
>>80784515
carefully removing each part of his costume and hanging it on a different post of his weird clothes rack, then having weird redheaded catwoman claw at his back with what can only be kryptonite-laced claws so that they actually leave marks.. and then just kinda stand there.. at what would appear to be slightly before 8 in the morning
>>
>>80784788
It's a Kryptonian clothing rack
>>
The strangest part of this is that the red underwear belt and pants all weren't one piece like I always assumed
>>
>>80785572
nah see, the blue part should be all one piece. it's a spandex bodysuit, the sort strongmen used to wear (if it was two pieces it wouldnt sit right on the abs and groin at all) with what's supposed to be boxing trunks over that. That's how strongmen dressed yknow? spandex for freedom of movement, then trunks to cover and support your junk
>>
>>80787593
That's the origin of the look but modern Superman's costume isn't really drawn like that especially with the trunks turning into briefs. Two pieces makes sense. That's how you buy athletic shit today.
>>
>>80784515
>holding hands
>Sex in the missionary position, staring warmly into his lover's eyes
>snuggling
>breakfast in bed
>tender monogamous love with his dream girl
>gigantic justice league chocolate-cream covered orgies
>>
>>80787963
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>80787963
You fucking degenerate.
>>
SUPERMAN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL
>>
File: 1458081787847.gif (1 MB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
1458081787847.gif
1 MB, 540x300
>>80788335
Tell that to snyder
>>
>>80787882
is it? hm
i mean, in my experience if your spandex isnt being pulled taut by something, it just rides up and wrinkles all weird. that's why the feet have stirrups, something which you rarely but occasionally see in old superhero comics if they take their boots off
>>
>>80787963
we work hard, we play hard
>>
>>80788384
I AIN'T AFRAID OF NO MAN
>>
>>80788394
I was thinking of compression pants and shit. I never seen professional athletes at least in team sports wearing a full body suit.

And Superman has been shown enough with just the top off that I think it's safe to say it's the main interpretation of the modern fabric suit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.