[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you be late for a very important date? https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: alice.jpg (52 KB, 770x513) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
52 KB, 770x513
Will you be late for a very important date?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxQnEJ8SBM
>>
File: 1455976777705.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455976777705.gif
2 MB, 500x281
i fucking hate tim burton and his creepy ass style
>>
how is this /co/ related?
ah yes, more fucking furries
>>
Oh yeah I forgot this is still happening.
>>80777487
He's not directing this one. He's busy with directing Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.
>>
File: alice-magik-xmen.jpg (206 KB, 1600x1214) Image search: [Google]
alice-magik-xmen.jpg
206 KB, 1600x1214
>>80777512
How is Alice in Wonderland, by Disney, /co/ related?

Hmmm, I wonder.
>>
>>80777669
well this isn't a thread about the version of the 50's so fuck off dipshit
>>
>>80777512
It's no less /co/ related than Batman vs Superman.
>>
I, like most people going to the movies that weekend, am going to see Alice and not the gray and dull looking superhero movie that Fox is releasing.
>>
>>80777861
batman vs superman is /co/ related because the original source material is from comic books, alice through the looking glass is a book,go read the rules moron
>>
>>80778172
But it's not based on the book. These movies are based on the Disney animated film. Hell, Alice in Wonderland 2010 is basically a direct sequel to that animated movie.
>>
>>>>/tv/

Jesus Christ, mods, get it the fuck together.
>>
>>80777458
I won't even try touching this unless for some miracle reviews and people in general tell me it's an actually good movie that can stand on it's own
>>
>>80778621
Didn't like the first one?
>>
>>80779038
I don't think it's a *bad* movie actually, but i'm really a faggot for Alice in Wonderland stuff so seeing this insteresting setting and characters turned into a straight magical fantasy land #3456 was kinda sad for me. I'm all for tweaking the story to fit your ideas, i like American McGee's Alice for example, but this take was just so bland
You just don't rationalize the Hatter's behaviour through an old violent trauma, that's DA fanfiction tier

So i don't really want to see the sequel because i'd feel like i'd be rewarding laziness, but again, if i'm told the movie is unironically interesting them maybe i'll change my mind and give it a chance
>>
>>80779197
Hey, at least you're not a Peter Pan fan. We get shit on at least once a decade. Compared to the newest abortion of a Pan movie, ATTLG looks amazing.
>>
>>80779197
This one seems to be a weird time travel tale as opposed to the more generic fantasy one from 6 years ago. Maybe it'll be up your ally?
>>
File: headslam.gif (480 KB, 459x200) Image search: [Google]
headslam.gif
480 KB, 459x200
>>80777487
>>
File: 1457713026251.jpg (36 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
1457713026251.jpg
36 KB, 480x486
>>80779398
I wouldn't know man, my cynism prevented me from informing myself about the movie. Only saw the first trailer

Having Time as a villain could bring in some interesting shenanigans, i guess
>>
>>80779197
Have you seen Neco Z Alenky? It's one of my favorite films of all time.
>>
>>80779830
Oh yeah, it was suggested to me years ago. Lovely film. It made me curious to see also that other Svankmajer movie about the baby tree, that was pretty good too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.