[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was killing him off a mistake?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Was killing him off a mistake?
>>
>>80775363
No.
>>
>>80775363
No, he would've started breaking the plot in every movie, but it could've been done better.
>>
>>80775363
>Was killing him off a mistake?
Yes
>Was introducing him a mistake?
Yes
>>
>>80775363
Does the Pope shit in the woods?
>>
I thought there were clone tubes on the background of some of the Civil War promo shots?
>>
>>80775488
They really gotta install a toilet into that palace.
>>
>>80775363

I liked him, kinda thought "wow that sucks" when he died because I would have liked to see him do more. I would take him over Hawkeye though.
>>
The movie was a mistake.
>>
>>80775524
Those are only for important characters, sweetie.
>>
>>80775524
there was a tube with a person-looking shape inside but it could have been anything
>>
>>80775488
Does a bear shit in the pope's hat?
>>
>>80775363
to be honest there's barely anything that they can make him do beside dying
>>
>>80775548
You were a mistake
>>
Joss Whedon can only achieve an erection if he kills off at least one important character in everything it does, so it had to happen.
>>
>>80775444
I dont thinkso

Unlike dofp pietro had clear limits on his powers that made him managble
>>
>>80775363
Nope, because speedsters and telepaths should only ever be villains. They're too powerful for heroics and in every story, like AOU and the Xmen movies, they always get sidelined by some plot convenience because in reality they would save the day in a heartbeat.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.