[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INJUSTICE STORYTIME NERDS GET IN HERE WE EMO ROBIN And no Sinestro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 31
INJUSTICE STORYTIME NERDS GET IN HERE WE EMO ROBIN

And no Sinestro cause Booch a shit
>>
>>
>>80773984
>no Sinestro
You don't deserve him, DC hatereaders.
>>
>>
>>
I really hope we get Injustice 2 just so we can get more Injustice comic
>>
>>80773984
>sinestro meme
we agree to stop doing that since one anon got mad the last 2 threads
>>
>>
Is there any dick ?
>>
>>
>>80774024
I haven't been around in like a month. Kept falling asleep before the book came out so I couldn't dump them
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>80774053
That's some grade A bullshit right there, Al. Superman will lose because another Superman will come beat him up.
>>
>>
>>
>>80774046
Original Injustice anon? People kept saying you were dead.
>>
>>
>>80774088
>"Superman's afraid, so he'll lose"
Flawless logic there.
>>
>>80774046
>>80774053
You're just going to let Alfred be? Not going to try and capture him or anything? Damian, you are the worst Regime member.
>>
>>80774117
Nah just asleep
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>80774027
>Is that why you're here? To debate Batman versus Superman : Dawn of Justice™
They did it, the absolute madmen
>>
>>
What's wit the outside underwear
>>
File: wah.png (827 KB, 510x788) Image search: [Google]
wah.png
827 KB, 510x788
>>80774215
>>
>>80774215
>>80774202
Damian really became an idiot after puberty.
>>
>>80774207
>80774207
Stole the words right out my mouth.
>>
>>80774232
Who called the waaahmbulance?
>>
>no Wilhelm Scream
>no Sinestro
Remember when Injustice was Fun?
Pepperidge Farm remembers.
But seriously, thanks OP. I look forward to this trainwreck every Tuesday morning.
>>
i just notice those DDs on harley
did she always had them?

and why is every female on this book a titcow?
>>
>>80774232
ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>80774133

Shrunken head Harley.
>>
>>80774232
Injustice Damian is such a disgrace
>>
>>80774325
It's the comic book version of Flanderization. over time the women become less realistic, grow massive tits and wear less clothes.
>>
>>80774325
Mike S Miller is incapable of drawing women without tits that size.
>>
>>80774133
Injustice Harley getting it is never not fun.
>>
When will they put this series out of its misery?
>>
>>80774207
kek, exactly what I was thinking
>>
>>80774027
>Is that why you're here? To debate Batman versus Superman?
I'm angry now. I'm angry and I don't even know why.
>>
>>80774465
N E V E R

E V E R
>>
>>80774053
Guess you were wrong, Al. It took another Superman to beat this one.
>>
>>80774207
Ha, nailed it.

>>80774499
I am angry.
ANGRY ABOUT PLUGS
>>
>>80774251
That growing spurth took some neurons anon
>>
Injustice is still going on? Holy shit, what have they been doing this whole time? I was surprised the comic kept going once the game was released and it's been forever since then
>>
>>80774027

>I don't measure myself against anyone. Including them.
>I know I'm better than those two

I'm now expecting to see some butlering in BvS.
>>
>>80774053
>Clark's always been afraid that's why he'll lose

Soultion do beating him was another Clark
>>
>>80774465
>injustice
>ending
shit son, the exact moment this series ends the next game and comic series are going to be announced
you can expect to be on the ride for another 5 years
>>
>>80774465
When it stops being #1 on the digital sales charts every week.
>>
>>80774704
>you can expect to be on the ride for another 5 years

Finishing just in time for the announcement of Injustice 3: Injustice for All.
>>
Oh wow, it's bloody nothing.
>>
File: slightly amusing profile shot.png (176 KB, 269x376) Image search: [Google]
slightly amusing profile shot.png
176 KB, 269x376
>>80774182
Maybe it's because I'm tired as shit, but this is getting the giggles out of me.

>>80774314
I think Sinestro showed up a few issues back when Hawkman was having a Thanagarian moment? Sometime around then at least; even though I read it only a few minutes before this issue I've already forgotten basically everything about the last couple of entries because of how dull they are
>>
I like that Alfred gives no fucks and is hanging out Wayne Manor/ The Batcave.
>>
>>80775274
He's shown up a couple times the past few weeks, only as window dressing.
He was there for the Thanagarian stuff, he's been shown a couple times bemoaning that he has to use his powers to "just" make and maintain an inescapable prison.
>>
>>80774130

>Trying to capture the butler that pushed Superman's shit in

Uhhhh, no
>>
superman is evil because he kills the joker ? BATMAN IS AN IDIOT ?
>>
I lost track of injustice after year 3. What all did I miss?
>>
I hate batman because dc fucks him
>>
>>80774027

>Where were you when alfred Butlered your feels?
>>
>>80775689
>Year 1 climax: BASED ALFRED
>Year 2 climax: John! Mogo! Green Lanterns! BASED SMUGNESTRO
>Year 3 climax: BASED CONSTANTINE
>Year 4 climax: "Zeus, stop." "Okay Highfather."
>>
Harley Quinn is Evil as evil gets basically.
>>
>>80775738
No, Superman is evil because he's the despotic, tyrant of Earth.

>>80775760
Some stuff with the Greek gods that didn't need to happen.
Absolutely nothing changes because of Year 4, except for Wonder Woman's neck-count, pretty sure that went up by one or two.
>>
>>80774159

No, Selina, not like that.

that's gutting his ribs out.
>>
that book is the reason why I hate batman sorry..
>>
Selina is a predo he is 14 :D
>>
Joker had killed a pregnant Lois Lane and nuked Metropolis.he Joker: In this reality the Joker blew up a nuclear bomb in Metropolis, killing millions. FUCK BATMAN!
>>
>>80775882
Yeah, Taylor knew how to build momentum and end on a glorious over-the-top note.
>>
superman is a better father to damian as batmanan Diana is a better mother than talia al ghul.talia killed damian and bruce was an ass to him.i like daddy superman.
>>
>>80776248
I AGREE^^
>>
>>80774038

Did anyone find out what happened to Tim? Or are he and the other Titans just presumed dead?
>>
File: i2.png (4 MB, 1988x1528) Image search: [Google]
i2.png
4 MB, 1988x1528
Okay, I gotta level with people on something. I am a bigger fan of Batman than Superman. Maybe I just identify better with Batman. But if there’s one thing that annoys the hell out of me, it’s when DC insists on making Batman better than Superman. That should really be a personal preference type of thing with these two. And how do they do it in this comic? When Batman learns of what Joker did, he gives him a right hook that would probably fracture his jaw, but still refuses to kill him because that’s not what they do. When Superman finds out, he straight up murders the Joker, and Batman just stands there looking terrified. Basically, they’re playing up the Superman vs Batman angle with Batman adhering to the principles they’ve been following and Superman deciding to abandon them, even though we as readers know Superman killing people is bunk. And that leads me to a major issue…
>>
>>80776284
BRUCE HATES DAMIAN BECAUSE HE CAN NOT FUCK HIM :D he is a blood son..
>>
File: before and after.jpg (366 KB, 939x1600) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
366 KB, 939x1600
I love Damian Kent.
>>
>>80776324
They're stuck in the Phantom Zone.

Injustice Tim is one of shitties versions of the character that exist.
>>
>>80776539
I think they meant "Does anyone in the comic know that Superman put the Titans in the phantom zone or are the Titans presumed dead by everyone else?"
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n9ynckNCsV1ryfzdx.gif (498 KB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n9ynckNCsV1ryfzdx.gif
498 KB, 500x207
>>80776519
>>
>>80776560
I hope they're dead
>>
>>80776560

Yes, that is what I meant.
>>
Damian Wayne accidentally killed Dick Grayson. In this timeline, Damian is 13 years old. From what is seen in the earlier stories of that timeline, Dick and Damian spar together a lot. One thing that is common, is that Damian gets annoyed at Dick and throws his escrima stick at Dick’s head. Dick usually catches it. But while in a battle inside Arkham with rioting inmates and the Justice League, he gets angry at Dick and throws his escrima stick at his head once again. Dick doesn’t catch it. It hits him in the temple and he falls onto a rock. The rock breaks his neck and he dies. This causes Batman to push Damian to the side saying “Get off of him! You killed my son.”
>>
>>80776667
Far as I can tell, no one knows or cares. They've never been brought up outside of that one issue.
>>
>>80776327
Batman's entire identity rests on his principles. That's what keeps him whole. Without those principles he is just a rich guy in a bat costume. Keeping true to his principles he transcends what it means to be human. He becomes capable of belonging to a super powered organization like the Justice League without any superpowers to speak of.

Superman has always been more than his principles. His might defines him. Without his powers he is just the average schmuck from Kansas. His power gives him capabilities and perspective that the average schmuck doesn't have though.
>>
so, at the end of first game, regime loses and gets captured
there's going to be a new game, so, probably regime escapes, and we'll have comics around that

what I'd like, would be the regime to face the oxymoron of causing chaos/panic as escaped criminals and wanting to establish an ordered/peaceful society
>>
>>80776714
Batman is a pussy,
>>
>>80776519
Source?
>>
>>80776693
I haven't read this comic but this sounds so bad!
>>
>>80776806
batman and robin 13 pre52
>>
>>80776831
It's really bad. But bad in a glorious kind of way that can only come from there being not a single fuck given by anyone.
>>
I hate Batman, i really do. He's idiotic, stupid, immature, thoughtless, naive and irresponsible. Here's why:

He believes in silly codes of conduct and views morality in black and white. He refuse to commit any crimes like stealing, yet he's totally fine assaulting people, tresspassing, causing criminal damage etc etc. He views any damage he causes as acceptable, but considers any other criminal scum.

He refuses to kill. But by not killing The Joker, for example, he is responsible for the deaths the Joker causes when he inevitably escapes again. Infact Batman has failed miserably at stopping The Joker and other criminals. He keeps locking them up and they keep escaping and commuting crimes again. The villains basically run rings around batman and he is constantly one step behind and having to run around after them. Idiot!

His obsession with fighting crime is moronic and short sighted, but also totally unsuccessful. He has never succeeded in stopping crime as the villains keep escaping. Also, his tactic of targetting criminals "one by one" and holding individuals responsible for crime. Again, idiot! You are never going to stop crime this way, it is a futile and silly method that is reactionary as opposed to preventative.

He is a hypocrite. He fights crime with crime. He's a vigilante, he speeds round town in an illegal, uninsured, dangerous vehicle, smashing stuff up along the way, causing millions of dollars damage, and for what? To stop ONE crime! Idiot. He hates criminals but is totally fine having a sexual relationship with Catwoman who is a thief.He's a spoilt, interfering little rich boy playing vigilante with Daddy's money without even caring about consequenses or the morality of it
>>
Batman is overrated. I guess Batman is DC's mascot and cash cow.
>>
Batman. Damian's dad doesn't deserve any parenting prizes either
>>
File: bait_gutts_sword.jpg (88 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
bait_gutts_sword.jpg
88 KB, 680x989
>>80776874
>>
>>80774016
What the fuck?
>>
>>80776968
This is what happens when an idiot thinks one writer for ...batman loves Damian ANT IT IS NOT CANON:(
>>
>>80776714
>His might defines him. Without his powers he is just the average schmuck from Kansas

Batfags actually believe this. The ongoing effort to justify Batman's presence among other heroes due to his popularity makes his morality, shared by pretty much every other hero in the League, ESPECIALLY Superman, seem more than it is.

Batman is not the only virtuous hero just because said virtue is the only thing he has going for him.
>>
Damian's Secret, his father is a bag full of shit.Dick would never blame damian for his death.
>>
>>80774232
What a baby
>>
>>80777039
it's just that batman's virtue is much more absolute and well defined, so it's both easier to notice and to handle, as a writer, therefore it seems more impactful in the stories
superman rages from good guy to overzealous good guy
wonderwoman is good girl, overzealous goodgirl
flash is good goofball or good nerd

those are not as solid as batman's way
>>
File: The butlering never happened.jpg (747 KB, 1536x1181) Image search: [Google]
The butlering never happened.jpg
747 KB, 1536x1181
>>80775689
Obvious photoshop, Superman would never lie to us
>>
>>80777039
and damian 10 without superman and wonderwoman he would alone in this universe.
>>
>>80777185
Damian's father,is Superman in this universe.
>>
Why is this still a thing?
>>
>>80777185
you're 14?
>>
>>80777262
because it makes money
>>
>>80777118
And Batman ranges from pun-making caped detective to violent psychopath, his only constant is his refusal to kill, and not even that is constant across ALL his bibliography. Both Superman and Batman don't kill, despite both having killed before, Batman's rule not do so just get brought up more.
>>
>>80777262
It's highly entertaining
>>
File: march 2016 on co.png (34 KB, 181x131) Image search: [Google]
march 2016 on co.png
34 KB, 181x131
>>80774027
>>
>>80777295
because , regardless if it gets subverted once or twice within his huge bibliography it is his main point, so much that he consciously defines himself as such

it's not whether superman or batman has range or not
it's that batman's main point(s) is more specific than superman's
>>
>>80777163
Clarke did not learn parenting from meth. Jonathan and Martha Kent were good people. No, great people. And you damn well know it.
>>
>>80777433
The correct answer is Wonder Woman…because everyone knows dads aren’t be good parents.
>>
>>80777493
Actually, now I just convinced myself that Daddy Superman might be better at this. Batman’s child bodycount is a bit high…
>>
He’s already taken care of four of them (and only 3 of them died!). He IS a dad already!
>>
>>80774053
This is some terrible batwank.

In the end it isn't even true, turns out the only thing that can defeat evil dictator superman is regular heroic superman and this Bruce dragged things out by being too bullheaded to bring him in.
He was willing to bring in asshole gods and demons that were even more a threat than the Dictator but wasn't willing to bring in GoodSupes.
>>
>>80777575
Bwahahahaha
>>
>>80777622
The correct answer is Batman sucks.
>>
>>80777622
I don't remember, was injustice bats always able to bring good supes or did good supes and co come on their own?
>>
>>80777756
I HAVE NOT PLAYED THE GAME.
but my big brother he says : )A GOOD SUPERMAN DEFEATED THE OTHER SUPERMAN ,My damian goes to jail :(
>>
>>80776714
Nice to know you didnt read any Superman comics ever
>>
>>80776714
The justice league has alot of nonpowered members.
>>
When will the comic end anyway

Isn't the game pretty much irrelevant in the fgc at this point?
>>
>>80774159
How the fuck is that strategy? Get off the catnip Selina.
>>
>>80777756
No he couldn't until the game, he brought over other characters but vehemently opposed the idea of bringing in their Superman until shit was at its darkest then he decided to accept regular Batman's request to teleport Superman in.
>>
>>80774133
Watch it Damian, you could break someone's neck like that.
>>
So is there a reason Sups is letting Alfred stay at the manor instead of taking him in?

Green pill wore off so he's not a threat.
>>
>>80778700
>Implying Superman would ever harm Alfred, even after he got his shit pushed in
>>
I love dami so much .he is so cute !!
>>
I LOVE DAMIAN WITH LONG HAIRS:)
>>
>>80778700
Alfred did more damage to Injustice Supes than Darkseid. Nobody's going near him without an army.
>>
>>80779090
the comic is so funny also Dicks dead ,,the death was so stupid..
>>
>>80778651
that makes me laugh :D I like damis new look..
>>
>>80774232
IN MY OPINION, BATMAN IS EVIL!
>>
>>80773984
>no Sinestro
Wake me up next week
>>
Anyone have a link to the cbr?
>>
So the Injustice series is based off the game's story on how this alternative universe went to Supes dictatorship during 5 years?

Who's Damien's mother?
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.