[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people actually despise her Why? Just doing her job.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: bestgirl.png (440 KB, 609x873) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl.png
440 KB, 609x873
>people actually despise her
Why? Just doing her job.
>>
Like anything related to R&M fans don't like anything that goes against Rick, since they like to think they're like Rick.
>>
>>80772338
And her job is despicable.
>>
>>80772354
And Rick isn't?
>>
>>80772365
Of course he is, someone elses shittiness doesn't negate your own.
>>
> She was just following orders.

You know the Nazis had pieces of flair they made the Jews wear.
>>
>>80772395
>Of course he is, someone elses shittiness doesn't negate your own.
What rock have you been living under, gramps?
>>
>>80772395
Just saying he ain't innocent like literally he's gulity of a lot of crimes.
>>
She literally ate Birdman's shit and spent days just fucking him and was one of Summer's closest friends only to ultimately betray both of them in worst possible way.
>>
>>80772580
Who gives a shit about birdperson?
>>
>>80772600
I give a shit about Birdperson, you mother fucker.
>>
>>80772338
>Just doing her job.
Don't know anything about the cartoon, that's the shittiest excuse in the world for engaging in an action that bothers someone. It didn't work in Nuremberg Which was technically 'just following orders', but what is a job if not a series of orders conducted for a payment? and it shouldn't work elsewhere either.
>>
>>80772580
It's called being undercover and she was in deep.
>>
>>80772618
Well than congrats you just got played by that hack Dan Harmon.
>>
>>80772600
wubba lubba dub dub
>>
I mean, she likes bukakke, she can't be that bad
>>
In bird culture, doing your job is considered a dick move.
>>
>>80772728
How you require a hug?
>>
Why is the Federation bad again? Because they send officers after Rick because he breaks their laws?
>>
>>80772914
They're pretty crummy, but I doubt that they've committed genocide on par with what our Rick has done.
>>
>>80772927
>I doubt that they've committed genocide on par with what our Rick has done
I doubt they haven't. I mean, I don't believe they're the "bad guys" mind you, but I don't think they're "good guys" either. Rick and Morty tend not to do that kind of black and white morality unless its either made out to be a joke or a "subversion".
>>
File: 1443214519360.png (97 KB, 505x382) Image search: [Google]
1443214519360.png
97 KB, 505x382
>>80772338
Because some of us are dating teenage girls and we'd like to believe that there's a future in our relationships. What happened to Birdperson is a grim reminder that not only could our happiness might not last, but that it might also fall harshly apart at any moment
>>
>>80774448
No, only you feels that way.
>>
File: rambp.jpg (71 KB, 686x800) Image search: [Google]
rambp.jpg
71 KB, 686x800
>>80772338
How could you not? She killed off the best side character.
>>
>>80774263
Rick literally destroyed an entire universe in an impulsive escape ploy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.