[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this really going to work? Everything proceeding it has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: thanos-134219.jpg (28 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
thanos-134219.jpg
28 KB, 560x292
Is this really going to work?
Everything proceeding it has been so grounded apart from the Thor entries.

Where do you even go after pic related?
>>
>tfw they'll just have the gauntlet shoot colorful lasers as its power
>>
>>80771253
>beat thanos
>gems flies into the void ending up in other future movies
>>
>>80771253
Convergence happens and they reboot like x-men did but better
>>
>>80771253
Secret Wars
>>
File: leaked infinity wars scene.jpg (276 KB, 800x1182) Image search: [Google]
leaked infinity wars scene.jpg
276 KB, 800x1182
>>80771253
Now that Spiderman is in the MCU is this how they will defeat Thanos?
>>
>>80771253
>Where do you even go after pic related?
Thanos is defeated and taken to jail.

Shuma-Gorath is watching through a mystic portal.

He turns to the camera and says, "Okay, I'll do it myself!"
>>
>>80771253
>Everything proceeding it has been so grounded
that's what Dr Strange, Ant-Man 2, and GotG 2 are for
>Where do you even go after pic related
Annihilus, The Brood, Skrulls vs Kree, Celestials, Beyonders, Cancerverse,
>>
Skrulls happens and that explains civil war
>>
>>80771253
Marvel 1602. Marvel 2099. Earth-X if they get the rights back.
>>
>>80771400
Think there's a chance of shuma gorath appearing in dr strange?
>>
>>80771253
>grounded
only iron man and cap have been grounded. Even Ant-man was more fantastic than anything Iron Man dealt with outside of Avengers.

And after Civil War, things are going to ramp up quickly.
>>
>>80771376
If it leads to MJ shit talking him like she did in that comic, I'm all for it.
>>
>>80771376
>implying it wasn't going to happen in the Marvel Quipematic Unvierse in any case
>>
>>80771253
>grounded
I don't think you realize how seamlessly they've weaved in the fantastical elements-- which I guess props to Kevin Feige since that's what they were going for.
We've literally already had 4 stones in the movies performing global level bullshit, a nigga that slipped into another dimension, and in 8 months there's gonna be niggas wearing robes and cloaks around New York and having sorcerer dick waving contests.
>>
>>80771253
>Where do you even go after pic related?
Multiverse. Captain Britain, Man-Thing, Secret Wars etc..
>>
File: landscape_xlarge.jpg (10 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
landscape_xlarge.jpg
10 KB, 270x200
>pre infinity war Thanos quest short
>infinity war pt. 2 climax ends with a group effort of all involved individuals ending with Drax ripping Thanos' heart out
>everyone thinks its all over, finally an ending to capeshit
>Thanos' heart starts beating again on Drax's palm implying that the infinity gems renders Thanos immortal
'Interesting.. Fools taking up arms against omnipotence. rushing head-on into Armageddon. So I shall provide you with a most glorious doomsday! The heavens will run red with blood. But in the end, as always, Thanos will stand triumphant.. Prepare yourselves. For now, I summon...the end.' Thanos says as he dispatches everyone involved
"They have, finally and for all time, shown the galaxy that they are a swarm of irresponsible, unevolved organisms, that must be put down before they destroy us all... There are many actors in this grand drama, and I, Thanos, appear to be the only participant with a full grasp on the situation"
>Thanos laughs as he turns his back from the chaos and shifts his gaze into the cosmos
>The Mad Titans steadily becomes angry and starts cursing at the heavens
"I am finished with you, lady! I have given everything for you-- even been dead, under your sole command! I have been MAD!
>out of the rubble, a single Avenger struggles to stand up
"Beautiful isnt it... Rogers?" Thanos speaks to the Avenger while looking up the stars
>Rogers struggles to stand up using his shield and slowly makes his way to the Mad Titan and inevitable doom
"Your fate will lay heavily on my heart, Avenger, though by all rights it shouldn't. I did not force you to fight me. I gave you the chance to surrender the Gems. You forced me into doing what I did. I had to be faithful to my nature. For, after all, I am Thanos.
>Roger stands face-to-face against the Usurper
"As long as one man stands against you, Thanos, you will never be able to claim victory"
>>
>>80772654
>Thanos becomes even more pissed
"Noble sentiments from one who is about to die"
>Thanos prepares his attack on Rogers
"Ive lived my life by those sentiments..."
>Rogers dodges Thanos' attack
"And theyre well worth dying for"
>Rogers manages to land a single punch on the Titan
>Thanos grows angrier
>Thanos throws an infinit gem powered punch at Rogers
>Rogers manages to block it with his shield which then shatters
"Then die you shall!"
>Thanos lands a devestating blow unto Roger's chest, killing him
>cut to Steve Rogers in his old soldier uniform entering a bar
>Steve is greeted by his old comrades and the howling commandos
>Steve sees a young Howard Stark by the bar next to a woman in a red dress with her back facing Steve
Saturday, The Stork Club
"Peggy?" - Steve utters as the woman in red turns around
"Youre late" an amused Peggy pronounces thinking Steve would take another rain check
"I know" Steve says with a smile on his face and tears on his eyes
>Steve and Peggy starts to dance with 40s song playing in the background
"I thought you didnt know how to dance?" Peggy asks
"I had a lot of time"
>>
File: lastikmn.jpg (20 KB, 280x284) Image search: [Google]
lastikmn.jpg
20 KB, 280x284
>>80772661
>Peggy rests her head on Steve's chest
"I was worried... that you'd never make it"
"I have missed you Steve" - Peggy starts to tear up
>tears starts falling on Steve's face
>They dance as people around them start to disappear, from the howling commandos, to Howard Stark, to the bar tender and finally the bar patrons around them
>Just Steve and Peggy dancing in a dark bar with a single spot light
"I have to go, Peg" Steve worriedly says
"They need me"
"I know" Peggy nods
>Peggy then disappeared leaving Steve alone in the spotlight
>Steve is approached by a woman in black with a veil on her head who reaches her hand to Steve
>Steve sees that the woman has a skull for a head
>Steve reaches for the hand
>cut to Steve Roger's corpse springing back to life
>Thanos looks back and prepares to put down the first avenger once and for all
>Steve reaches for the Mjolnir and launches an attack on Thanos just as Thanos is about to launch his
>huge explosion
>Fog of war clears
>Steve Roger is unconscious and sees that Thanos body is being embraced by the woman in black
>Steve managed to shatter the infinity gauntlet, the same thing keeping Thanos alive
>directed by David Benioff
>>
tl;dr
>>
File: newandfresh.jpg (74 KB, 355x550) Image search: [Google]
newandfresh.jpg
74 KB, 355x550
>Where do you even go after Infinity War?

You go from the old to the new.
>>
>>80772654
>>80772661
>>80772667
Do you have to post this fanfic in every single thread?
>>
>>80771500
Post credit scene hopefully.
>>
>>80772614
Actually, Captain Britain would be fucking awesome. They've already shown they can sell a silly name like Ant-Man (though that's no less stupid than Spider-Man). Captain Britain is fucking awesome and bringing in multiple timelines is an easy extension of the MCU
>>
>>80772778
MCU or DCEU, someone should get to multiverse territory eventually. Blow people's minds.

We could have a non-shit Spider-Verse event or Crisis, if execs only knew the potential.
>>
>>80772806
CW is doing it already, but it's kinda underwhelming. I guess we've seen it with X-men DOFP, but it wasn't really true multiple timelines. I feel DC can do it better (since FOX continues to fuck up X-men) and it would be cool to see a flashpoint movie
>>
My greatest hope is that Phase 4 has Osborn built up as the Phase 4 equivalent of Loki, with Oscorp filling the power vacuum caused by the dissolution of Cross Tech, Hammer Tech, and AIM, along with Stark's exit from the defense industry.

Even better would be Disney getting the rights to Fantastic Four and we finally, finally get a good adaptation of Doom.
>>
I just hope they show the universal scale the full gauntlet has.

Imagine if the last scene of Infinity War part 1 ended with the famous finger snap that ends 1/2 the life in the universe.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.