[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Try to watch the first episode of this >reason:Bored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: w.png (920 KB, 1356x712) Image search: [Google]
w.png
920 KB, 1356x712
>Try to watch the first episode of this
>reason:Bored
>Shit intro, animation c ++, humor c-

Premise: Two kids are cursed to relive the same day forever in a time loop (the first episode does not explain how). In other words, they are in hell

>Everything is very ordinary in the land of Canada animation
>Bully has a torture device
>A fart box
>What?
>You heard it? a fart box!
>He put kids in there, and then farts in the hole
>Why?
>Why?
>W
>H
>Y
>?
>>
>>80769479
I knew they would eventually make an animated UnderTale series. What's it called?
>>
>>80769506
I didn't get your joke (still haven't played the game), but is Looped.

26 episodes by the way.
>>
>>80769506

Looped
>>
Why do Canadians love farts so much?
>>
>>80769479
Those girls are enjoying watching him way too much
>>
>>80769685

It's an easy way to make something funny
>>
>>80769685
Their air is too thin due the altitude, so they can't smell. It's just a alternative way of communication for then
>>
That fat kid's garb reminds me of Shawn from TDPI and the blonde girl reminds me of All Grown Up Angelica
>>
>>80769760
same creators
>>
>>80769718
>>80769735
Both reasonable explanations.
>>
Man, animating in C++. That's hardcore.
>>
Why are the Canadians so shit at animation? even Mexico does better animation than them.
>>
>>80769862
Another cause of the thin air and the constant inhalation of human proccessed methane
>>
If you lived in an eternal loop, would you rape someone?
>>
You type like a faggot
>>
>>80769969
I know
>>
>>80769479
I just masturbated to this image. I am very proud.
>>
This new season of grojband looks great
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.