[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Midnighter getting the axe after Rebirth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: midnighter.jpg (133 KB, 984x480) Image search: [Google]
midnighter.jpg
133 KB, 984x480
Is Midnighter getting the axe after Rebirth?
>>
>>80764885
Well, that's fucking lame.
>>
>>80764860

Hopefully.
>>
>>80764885
Fuck
That's my favorite comic right now
Who do i have to harass to keep it
>>
>>80764933
You don't like it I assume?
>>
>>80764860
It's selling like ass, so yes.
>>
>>80764945
The best book out for sometime. No lasting power because it's not part of a fucking family line of books
>>
The sales aren't just bad they are terrible.
>>
>>80764860

Yes but Orlando tweeted that Midnighter himself is in one of the Rebirth books.
>>
>>80764860
Yes, but Middie himself will make appearances. I'm betting Grayson or Suicide Squad.
>>
Yes, our sweet gay leather prince did not survive Rebirth because we don't deserve nice things
>>
>>80764860
Yes, unfortunately...

Hopefully Orlando will get a higher profile book because of his work on this run and Middy will get folded into another book like Nightwing or Suicide Squad
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (54 KB, 488x271) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
54 KB, 488x271
>>
>>80764885
Fucking hell. I just started reading this series yesterday. I refused to touch anything related to any of the Authority crew after seeing what was done to them with the dawn of the nu52. Then a thread the other day got me interested and people said it was really good, and it fucking is its awesome.

And of course now theyre cancelling it. This is fucking Demon Knights all over again. Goddamnit DC every time I get into one of your comics.
>>
>>80768177
you didn't support it enough, LCS didn't support it enough, fucking I shilled it hard the best I could and I get what? Twitter replies saying "Eugh get your gay ass shit away from me", "Wow, I guess you would like this kind of stuff anon", "Gay Batman? Wow that's stupid"
>>
>>80768177
I love the book too, but they really couldn't help it, it didn't sell despite the quality, good press, awards nominations etc. Because comic buyers have no taste and won't buy a C-Lister even if his book is awesome.

Midnighter is really well-liked by many of the creators at DC though, I'm pretty sure we'll keep seeing him. Better hope so, because he's consistently the best thing in everything he's in.
>>
>>80771146
>missing out on A++ ultraviolent book because lead is gay

Get better friends anon, holy shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.