[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a "Everyone is an asshole episode" specially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 274x515) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 274x515
>its a "Everyone is an asshole episode" specially this bitch

Seriously, what happened to FG? Its way more annoying than funny now
>>
Was it ever funny?
>>
>>80757305
Did I post on /tv/ by mistake?
>>
Brian is the worse character
>>
>>80757305
S1-3 are funny and charming in their own way, S4 to Swhatever are guilty pleasure tier. The show is really into making thier characters awful lately, makes it hard to watch. I find Bonnie's resentment of Joe to be totally unwarranted.
>>
>>80758074
The early seasons relied heavily on a zucker bros style of humor which mcfarlane is really good at
>>
And wasn't there an episode where they're trying to say "Domestic abuse is bad"?
>>
>>80757281
missed the episode. Did she actually fuck the dog?
>>
>>80758288
no
>>
>>80758288
They ran away together, so they probably fucked
>>
>>80758130
Yeah and they killed the guy in the end and everything. It was kinda messed up in the way only Family Guy can be, but I don't think it was trying to be preachy.

Still, it's a bad show. I still watch it, it has its moments, and it's better than contemplating suicide as I browse /co/.
>>
>>80758074
S4-S6 are decent, IMO. S7 was when everything went south for me.
>>
Tell me; what was THE episode that was the beginning of the downfall?
>>
>>80759948
The James Woods episode
>>
>>80760301
I'd say it was more the second James Woods episode that was the beginning.

First one wasnt that bad, and the show was still decent for as couple years after it, IMO.
>>
There are no "characters". Everyone is interchangeable and their personality is whatever the script demands at the moment.

They should just cut the shit and make Family Guy 20 minutes of random cutaways and conversations because that's basically what it is these days anyway.

Hell, I think it's typically pretty funny but not as an animated sitcom.
>>
>>80757281
No ones forcing you to watch it, butter-face.
>>
>>80761111
They did change, but for worse. Meg for example, she is not just the punch bag anymore she is also a suicidal slut
>>
>>80759948
The episode "The Juice Is Loose" was the jump the shark moment for me.
>>
Seth when are you going to stop dicking around and make your own Family Guy: Bigger Longer and Uncut? It's way overdue.
>>
>>80758074
1-3 are of course great, but 4 had some gems too, especially its first episode, with Mel Gibson.
>>
>>80761111
I'd make it a quarter hour

Just go with the first short set up storyline that's usually funny and isn't preachy or trying to be emotional
>>
>>80762081
I'd say 5 and 6 had gems, too. Stewie Kills Lois/Lois Kills Stewie 2-parter is a fantastic watch.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.