[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the general consensus that the kid-centric episodes are the worse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: BobsBurgers.png (90 KB, 691x386) Image search: [Google]
BobsBurgers.png
90 KB, 691x386
Is the general consensus that the kid-centric episodes are the worse?
>>
Probably. Bar Gene the kids are shite.
>>
>>80755787
Pretty sure it's the opposite minus Tina senpai
>>
This show's "worse" episodes are still pretty good.
>>
honestly I don't like Linda
>>
>>80755787
I think you got it wrong, it's the other way around
>>
Tina sucks.
>>
I honestly don't see the appeal of this show.
And I watched the whole first season of it.

Repetitive milktoast humor coupled with unimaginative settings.
>>
>>80756467
It gets better after season 1 and it's peak it's on season 3, I'm not saying it gets worse, but it doesn't get as good as season 3
>>
>>80755787
no way, the school cast is hilarious. in terms of cleverness-of-plot, yeah, adult plots are a lot smarter
>>
>>80756467
i hope youre grateful your tastes are so common. those of us who love milquetoast humor rarely have a good source for it. at least not on this side of the pond
>>
Post rankings of characters from best to worst
>Bob
>Louise
>Linda
>Tina
>
>
>
>
>Gene
>>
>>80756998
I can agree with that. Maybe switch Linda and Tina and make a large gap between Louise and the people after her. The school kids are great though.
>>
>>80756998

>Bob
>Tina
>Linda
>Louise
>Gene

Gene can get a bit annoying at times
>>
>Regular-sized Rudy
>Everyone else
>>
Honestly, I'm having trouble thinking of a "bad" episode.

I suppose the Tina-centric episodes are slightly less endearing than the others...
>>
I think the episodes that focus on ALL the kids are pretty good, like last night's lice episode. The ones that single out one kid, are typically not as good.
>>
Post your favorite episodes

1.2 Crawl Space
1.6 Sheesh! Cab, Bob?
1.7 Bed & Breakfast
1.10 Burger Wars
1.11 Weekend at Mort's
1.12 Lobsterfest
>Season 1 was a strong start for the show

2.1 The Belchies
2.5 Food Trukin'
2.6 Moody Foodie
2.9 Beefsquatch
>Season 2 was really short, less to close from but still quality stuff.

3.2 Full Bars
3.4 Mutiny on the Windbreaker
3.5 An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal
3.6 The Deepening
3.9 through 3.16 is all great, didn't care for 3.17 Two For Tina.
3.18 through the rest of season 3 (3.23) is damn good.
>Season 3 really was the pinnacle of the show from a consistency point of view.

4.1 A River Runs Through Bob
4.3 Seaplane
4.4 My Big Fat Greek Bob
4.5 Turkey in a Can
4.8 Christmas in the Car
4.11 Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial"
4.14 Uncle Teddy
4.15 The Kids Rob a Train
4.18 Ambergris
4.21 & 4.22 two parter
>Season 4 has slightly less consistency than Season 3 but some of my all time favorites happened here (Seaplane, Kids Rob a a Train, etc.)

5.3 Friends with Burger-fits
5.4 Dawn of the Peck
5.6 Father of Bob
5.12 The Millie-churian Candidate
5.18 Eat, Spray, Linda
5.19 Housetrap
5.21 The Oeder Games
>Season 5 had a bumpy mid-season run but finished strong, with Housetrap and Oeder Games being my favorites.

6.1 Sliding Bob's
6.3 The Hauntening
6.6 The Cook, the Steve, the Gayle, & Her Lover
>Season 6 is doing all right, The Hauntening is the standout so far.
>>
>>80755787
Louis and bob episodes are the best
And generally anything with louis is good to great
>>
>>80756998
>Tina
>Bob
>Louise
>Linda
>
>
>
>
>Gene
>>
The kids are actually pretty good when they're left to their own devices. I think it just gets hard to watch them around Bob after a while, since it's clear how much they're ruining his life.
>>
>>80756467
I'm only familiar with the first season but I enjoy the show for how down to earth it is compared to other animated sitcoms.
>>
The only episode I didn't like was the one where they get almost get a new couch. This isn't the kind of show that has bad episodes very often.
>>
File: louise1poly.png (298 KB, 1280x1028) Image search: [Google]
louise1poly.png
298 KB, 1280x1028
>>80755787
>>
Which episode is the one where they get on the game show and try and win the car? That episode is just awful.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.