[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one had the shittiest life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: All_3_eds.png (199 KB, 472x467) Image search: [Google]
All_3_eds.png
199 KB, 472x467
Which one had the shittiest life?
>>
I'd say Eddy. Ed's a second.
>>
Eddy. In the movie we only saw how his brother acted towards him over a short amount of time. He had to live with that nigga at one point, OP.
>>
>>80747401
Eddy I think. Maybe Ed but he's too dumb to fully realize it.
>>
>>80747401
Eddy

He had to endure his brother's physical abuse and living in his shadow
>>
They grounded Ed by removing the staircase from his basement.
I'd say Eddy's life was worse at one point, but markedly improved after his brother moved out. Edd gets off lucky with some minor neglect.
>>
Edward.
>>
>>80747891
That leaves Edd out, I guess...
>>
>>80747401
I'd say Double D; His parents are clearly never there, do shit when he's out of the house, in his room, or asleep, and only communicate with him through sticky notes with chores and shit.

Like that episode when he goes to the bathroom and it's just a fucking crater because of "renovations"

Not to mention his hypochondriac demeanor which was probably brought on by his mother.
>>
>>80748083
Except Double D clearly has it the easiest out of all of them
>>
>>80747432
>>80747504
Even moreso, his brother's abuse probably means he has neglectful parents.
>>
>>80747401
1. Eddy-Bullied by his brother (did we ever get his name?), ignored in place of him by the other kids.
2. Edd-Parented by sticky-notes
3. Ed-bullied by Sarah, but dumb enough to find happiness seconds later.
>>
I always found it a bit unsettling that Ed's parents are apparently somewhat rich but keep him in the filthy basement, like he's a totally unwanted son. It felt like his parents treated him with major passive-aggression at the very least.
>>
>>80753230
>Ed is grounded
>His parents literally remove the stairs
Seriously, holy shit. You know they weren't putting that shit back.
>>
File: souper man.png (272 KB, 653x581) Image search: [Google]
souper man.png
272 KB, 653x581
>>80753230
>>80754238
its like you guys dont know the creators history

uh wtf
>>
>>80753230
Certain episodes imply that Ed is the one who keeps the basement dirty. I'm guessing that he stays up late night to watch horror movies or read comics books, which causes a mess.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (14 KB, 244x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
14 KB, 244x200
>OCD
>Paranoia every waking hour
>Anxiety at the slightest thing, not having showered for a few hours, etc.
>Constantly pushed to the side and made an outcast in his only friend group
>Leukemia

Double-D had it worst by far.
>>
>>80754435

anon could you tell me that story cause I don't know
>>
>>80755180
>Leukemia
It doesn't count if you have to make shit up.
>>
>>80755384

It's in spoilers cause it's just a joke. I still stand by my argument on all those other points.
I mean I could be wrong but I'm on 4chan arguing about the quality of the lives of fictional characters so I'm willing to accept that.
>>
>>80755540
Fourth point is completely invalid, all of the other kids in the cul-de-sac like him.
Like if he isn't around the Eds they're perfectly fine being his friends.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.