[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh wow they actually finished filming it So this movie is really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9
Oh wow they actually finished filming it
So this movie is really happening, huh?
>>
So, how soon until we start the Ghostbusters defense?
>>
Did you think they would cancel and throw away millions, retard?
>>
>>80746349
I doubt we'll get something as bad as ghostbusters.
>>
>>80746349
They're too busy trying to claim Sucker Punch as a good movie and only muh soggy knees hated it right now. Give them some time
>>
Yet doctor strange isn't even finished
>>
>>80746330
Wow. Really? I don't plan on seeing it in theaters but I'll check for it online or in the redbox
>>
File: nic-cage-435.jpg (178 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
nic-cage-435.jpg
178 KB, 435x580
>>80746361
>>
>>80746349
"The Ghostbusters defense" started on the day production was announced because sane people recognized immediately that the premise was shit.

At the very least this Wonder Woman movie will be about goddamn Wonder Woman.
>>
>>80746429

But they never started filming, same thing with Justice League. Go away pleb newb
>>
>>80746398
This might be the first DC movie I see in theaters, I gotta see if they can pull it off. Interested to see if the general public wants a female superhero movie as well.
>>
>>80746492
Well, certain groups of people have been bitching and moaning about the lack of female superhero movies for ages now, specifically Wonder Woman movies.

I'd say it's time for those people to put their money where their mouth is. Quite literally.
>>
File: heheuhehaheahueh.jpg (43 KB, 500x445) Image search: [Google]
heheuhehaheahueh.jpg
43 KB, 500x445
>Hungry skeleton Jew
>>
I think they just finished filming in England, Italy is next since they were looking for women of all ages in that casting call for Rome.
>>
>>80746393
Neither is Black Widow's solo movie. I mean, we got all those flash mobs or whatever the fuck who demanded it, right?
>>
>>80746349
All female cast is just a gimmick, it's irrelevant. The thing that matters is that it's another reboot/remake and they are almost always shitty and unnecessary. Might see it for the black chick though after seeing her BTFO SJW's who bitched about her not being a scientist.
>>
marry me, my goddess
>>
>>80746330
>So this movie is really happening, huh?
Yes, on the same week as Transformers 5

No chance
>>
>>80747116
>Transformers 5
As a Transformers fan, I pray to God BvS and SS hit so big that it boosts WW enough to crush Transformers so we can end the pain.
>>
File: 2017.jpg (83 KB, 647x674) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
83 KB, 647x674
>>80747116
goddamn, dat summer is crowded as fuck

also
>Despicable Me 3 a week later
remember when DM2 broke MoS' neck back then

If BvS is a success, WB should move WW to a similar early date.
>>
>>80747074
Do you think that guy knows what he started with that sentence
>>
>>80747292
>Dark Universe: The Mummy
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET DEL TORO THAT'S WHAT YOU MOTHERFUCKING GET
>>
>>80746835
>memes
>>
>>80746349
New Reboot Ghostbusters is Ghostbusters in name only. Everything else is nothing more than a shadow imitation of the real thing. Whereas Wonder Woman is actually about Wonder Woman in its core and name.
>>
>>80746930
>yfw Wondy gets a sequel before Captain Marvel gets her first because they keep pushing it back

They got a raccoon and a tree though, so that's good.
>>
All that hard work just to get demolished by Transformers 5 on opening weekend.
>>
>>80747413
Trees all across world are happy for it, they finally have one of them on big screen.
>>
File: illegal aliens - what.jpg (18 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
illegal aliens - what.jpg
18 KB, 246x200
>>80747413
But those are tree and raccoon stereotypes. They portrayed the tree as an illiterate retard while the raccoon is a suicidal emo. Quite racist if you ask me. What is next? Aliens are evil and they want to do something evil?
>>
File: black adam.png (601 KB, 594x542) Image search: [Google]
black adam.png
601 KB, 594x542
>>80746930
>>80747413
Imagine if they got Birds of Prey before 2019 too since that's rumored.

>Wonder Woman movie
>BoP movie
>SS is probably Harley ft everybody else
>>
>>80747292
WB could switch some of their movie slots

>3/24/17 - Knights of the Roundtable: King Arthur
same week as "Power Rangers" and a week before "Ghost in the Shell"

>4/7/17 - Going in Style
a week before "Fast 8"

>7/21/17 - Dunkirk
same week as "Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets" and week after "Planet of the Apes 3"
>>
>>80747292
Is it bothering anybody else that 90% of these are adaptations, sequels and remakes

>Jumanji
NO SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK?
>>
>>80746393
"Doctor Strange" began filming after "Wonder Woman".
>>
>>80747581

adaptations, sequels and remakes are simply announced a lot earlier than original films, so they're the first to appear on those schedules
>>
>>80747530

DC is still sexist because TheMarySue told me so.
>>
>>80747349
Based Tom always delivers good movies, I'm hyped.
>>
>>80747622

Both movies started filming in November.

But while WW is coming out next year, Strange is coming out in a few months.

WB is truly rushing their movies.
>>
>>80747581
"Jumanji" is reportedly not a remake, though. It's another story that involves the Jumanji game. Supposedly, about a group of teenagers that get trapped in the magical jungle.
>>
>>80747756
While they are rushing, this isn't necessarily bad.

Plus, "Wonder Woman" seems very low-scale in comparison to "Doctor Strange". Less effect-heavy movies get done faster.
>>
>>80746330
I personally can't wait, although they haven't said shit about it since the first unveiling during the Dawn of the Justice League short. We don't even know who the main villain is or what the plot is beyond, "Wonder Woman fights in WW1."
>>
>>80747581
Welcome to the film industry, friend.
>>
>>80747805

But this makes Strange look even more rushed in comparison, cuz they still need to finish filming and cgi to release the movie this year.
>>
>>80746429
I want a Bizarro/Ultraman edit of this
>>
I really want this to do well. Mostly so we can get Cheetah and Giganta in the sequel
>>
>>80746330
Source? Was that pic uploaded today?
>>
>>80747896
It's funny, because the film industry has been increasingly becoming a joke for years now.

As much as I love capeshit, all those sequels, reboots, and adaptations basically just tell me that Hollywood can't into creative ideas.

>>80746349
This movie won't even remotely be on the level that movie was. For one thing, WW is one of the most iconic female superheroes ever. The casting won't seem forced because you HAVE to cast a woman in the main role, it's fucking Wonder Woman.
>>
>>80747454
If BvS and SS are successful, that's not likely.
>>
>>80748087
Hollywood has been doing shit like that since day one. Mankind as a whole has been doing it since day one.

Nothing new under the sun anon. The period of time in which we live is not unique, and only those of limited perspective believe otherwise.
>>
Its Hades and Circe slated for this movie correct?
>>
File: SBA0D9U.gif (2 MB, 340x216) Image search: [Google]
SBA0D9U.gif
2 MB, 340x216
>>80747527
1.Trees can't read
2. We should be so lucky that raccoons were all suicidal. Because the reality is they are the thieving trash of the animal kingdom. If anything that movie portrayed raccoons in a far better light than they deserve.
>>
>>80748251
I think it's Ares and not Hades.
>>
>>80748251
No one freaking knows, although a lot of people think the villain will be Ares.

When do we get a our first trailer?
>>
>>80748575
Maybe we'll get a first teaser with BvS, but I guess WB will attach a new Squad trailer to it. So prolly around Comic-Con.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.