[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W43 mylyGw7A Better or worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: PPGRS.jpg (138 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
PPGRS.jpg
138 KB, 1600x900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W43mylyGw7A
Better or worse than the reboot we're getting?
>>
Literally anything is better than the reboot.
>>
>>80731526
Even TTG?
>>
>>80731548
At least that thing is self aware and has a good joke every 5 months.
>>
>>80731336
Worse. I regret giving you a view.
>>
>>80731587
Being self aware doesn't mean it's better. It acknowledges it's problems and does nothing to fix it. Like the episode where Control Freak shows them TT and talks about how TTG is shit, only for the puppets to say "well we're the best shit we can be, yay us!"
>>
>>80731336
Imagine writing this and actually thinking it's funny. god help me
>>
did a highschool kid make this?

It wasn't funny at all.
>>
I thought it was funny.
>>
>>80731709
I agree, though I did enjoy Canadian Mojo Jojo more than I should have.
>>
>>80731548
Teen Titans wasn't even that good of a show so yes.
>>
>>80731336

>Piemations

Really? Writing is bad but he has come a long way from his lazy TF2 animations.
>>
I liked some of it

Moments like "I will stab you" or "Bubbles I swear to God" are unfunny and ruined further by the unnecessary *beat*

I liked Pepsiman and Bubbles being sarcastic. Mojo dying also got me
>>
It was cute. And tbqh, unfortunately, I found it better than the actual reboot
>>
>>80731336
Pretty good.
>>
>>80731728
Nope, just someone who knows what level of comedy (or lack thereof) to aim for to maximize the Youtube views. Just like that Racist Mario video that literally has over 100 million views.
>>
>>80731336
It certainly looks that's for sure
>>
>>80731336
the comedic timing sucks
the pauses between the dialogue is like a second too long for all of it
>>
>>80735552
Same here.
>>
I liked that they were in Australia. Some stuff was funny, some stuff wasn't.
>>
>>80731336
Ha! Gave me an amused chuckle.
>>
Clearly superior in everyway.
>>
>>80731336
i laughed, infact i laugh at everything

PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
>>80735552
The comedy seemed to really fall flat when it came to the dialog mostly, the only lines that weren't completely bland and unfunny were Bubble's sarcastic quips.

Poorly written 'Buttercup is the tough one' jokes were too common and completely unfunny and don't even get me started on those awkward pauses and horrid joke timing. The sight gags (Mojo having South Park Canada look, Mojo dying, etc) were mostly okay though.
>>
>>80731336
The intro made me lel
the rest was shit tho.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.