[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm going to need to see your license and cartoon show idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: 1453962459281.jpg (31 KB, 299x220) Image search: [Google]
1453962459281.jpg
31 KB, 299x220
>I'm going to need to see your license and cartoon show idea
>>
>>80725248
Well officer, maybe we can cut a deal instead.
>>
>>80725416
What kind of deal?
>>
>>80725248
Sorry officer I left them in my other car will these dubs be enough?
>>
>>80725248
It's about a lesbian of colour who runs a vegan bakery with her genderfluid friend and a talking glitter dog named Beatrice
>>
>>80725248
And if I refuse?
>>
>>80725574
You have to spend a night in jail with no internet and only one hotpocket per person
>>
>>80725599
black people were right, the police are horrible
>>
File: dk_dcguide_firestorm.png (153 KB, 300x402) Image search: [Google]
dk_dcguide_firestorm.png
153 KB, 300x402
>>80725248
That's a very specific demand, Officer.

But I always thought that a Firestorm cartoon would be pretty cool.
>>
>>80725599
JUST ONE?
>>
File: RUN_the_cops_got_guns.webm (3 MB, 754x424) Image search: [Google]
RUN_the_cops_got_guns.webm
3 MB, 754x424
>>80725248
It's funny you should ask officer, I was just on my way t...
>>
>>80725248

Idea eh?

Alright so there's this loser kid on college with a shitty job. However by some odd stroke of luck an old man gives him a transformation trinket that gives him super powers.

He now has to save people and fight other heroes in a battle to be the best and obtain a mystical power source dubbed the Golden Apple.

But not everything is as it seems.
>>
File: no.png (148 KB, 434x380) Image search: [Google]
no.png
148 KB, 434x380
>>80725653
>That terrible running form
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
In the future, people will be capable of digitizing the human brain, allowing people's consciousness to be uploaded into robots. Plus, true AI is becoming a reality. Society is now split between man, machine, and somewhere in between.

A man is the victim of an assassination attempt and his conciousness is uploaded into a robot as he is mortally wounded, but because his body dies before the process is complete, his memories are damaged and incomplete. So he joins a robot police force to dispense justice, and investigate the circumstances behind his own death.
>>
I'M NOT DRIVING I'M TRAVELING

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN
>>
In an alternate universe, a Superman-type is having his final showdown with his arch-nemesis.

Due to shenanigans, a black hole is created and both are sucked through, ending up in our universe. The Superman crashes down beside a group of useless stoners, and the villain inside a local jail.

They both must craft a new Justice League/Legion of Doom from the manpower they've found themselves with, and the result: Hilarious!
>>
>>80726075
Will it be gorey and violent?
>>
>>80725525
Step out of the car, sir.
>>
File: am I being detained.jpg (27 KB, 850x552) Image search: [Google]
am I being detained.jpg
27 KB, 850x552
>>80725791
>>
File: 1455339568476.gif (545 KB, 320x796) Image search: [Google]
1455339568476.gif
545 KB, 320x796
Joey Fredrickson and The Cosmic Bong of Justice.

He's a hardcore Batman-esque Detective and martial artist, but in every other area of his life he is a typical stoner. The Cosmic Bong gives him mild spiritual powers for as long as the high lasts, and he uses it during his investigations as a way to get information: good weed gives good leads, and ditch weed gives really basic easy to come by info.

Marijuana is presented rather neutrally in the comic, doing equal amounts of good/bad for Joey and his stoner associates. Using marijuana from other Earths with the Cosmic Bong has the potential to transport Joey into that marijuana's home dimension.

His arch-nemesis is Nadwa: the straight-laced Indian fellow who runs the local convenience store and refuses to do business with Joey while he's high.
>>
>>80727337
Sell this garbage to adult swim immediately anon
>>
>>80727337
Fuck I meant cartoon not comic
>>
>>80727117
It'd be PG-13, but a hard PG-13.
>>
>>80726108
Where is your vehicle operator's licence?
>>
Samurai GTO

High Speed racing with swordsmen standing on the hood of cars. Post-apocalyptic present.
A young girl competes to be the first female GTO Prince in order to win a boon from the emperor (every champion gets one) and request a pardon for her imprisoned brother.

Mostly about the race team having adventures while on the road between cities and helping people. The actual races are a highlight.
>>
A Doom Patrol cartoon. The pilot features the last mission of the old DP (the one where they all died). It then follows the creation of a new DP by the only surviving member (other than Crazy Jane or Mento, who both quit and Danny, who is a street): Changeling.
>>
>>80725248
Anime cop chatacter get team up with 30's looney cop toon character

One can't stop talking exposition and being a edgy emo
The other can't stop being racist and fucking the other in the ass
>>
>>80725248
of course officer, just let me
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>80727662
/fa/ af
>>
File: 1442251272713.gif (396 KB, 650x586) Image search: [Google]
1442251272713.gif
396 KB, 650x586
>>80727366
Dubs confirm i can make somethig of my life
>>
>>80727527
Sounds baller, I would watch it if the GTO-part was more than just samurai standing on the hood.
>>
It's about a kid that transfers schools and is only able to make two friends in his new school.
Then he finds out these two friends are the resident school bullies.
Basically I wanted to have a cartoon where the bully/bullies are the main characters. Some episodes they get comeuppance, most they don't.
>>
>>80727719
I believe in you anon, shoot for the stars
>>
I would like to see a cartoon about a group of snakes getting into shenanigans.
>>
I was thinking of a mixture of Futurama, Transmetropolitain, and Quantum Leap, where a kid from the prehistoric era falls into a cold lake, is thawed out in a futuristic dystopian society and forced to go to high school. He would befriend his History teacher, who constantly takes his students on time-traveling field trips, so he can reach home.
>>
>>80725599
>janitors personal hell
>>
File: death proof clip.jpg (169 KB, 3330x1410) Image search: [Google]
death proof clip.jpg
169 KB, 3330x1410
>>80728065
Nah, it's all about the driving with the samurai stuuff for emphasis. Think Death Proof.
>>
An animated cooking show aimed towards helping children learn to cook with their parents. Each episode would follow a recipe and at the end you get a high quality animated food shot.
>>
>>80728546
I think that would work better as a book or interactive tutorial video because that way you would have more control over timing.
That way you could give tips and annotations.
Which is fucking important. Good basics are making cooking that much easier.
>>
>>80725248
This one is a guaranteed hit.
It's basically SU. Except it airs on a predictable schedule in short intervals, not in random bursts inbetween stretches of fuck all.
>>
Hey officer
Have you ever considered a 40k Warhammer cartoon? On top of that, make it centered around the blood angels?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.