[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we see it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o3zschJlmP1rk7w2qo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x208) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3zschJlmP1rk7w2qo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x208
Will we see it?
>>
>>80724583
Probably not, but I'm digging these edits.
>>
>>80724583
No.
>>
>>80724583
the iron-spider suit only had 3 appendages...
>>
>>80724725
Is that because Peter was counting his dick as an appendage? I mean why else would he go with only 7 appendages for a fucking spider?
>>
>>80724781
Not knowing stark designed the outfit.

>People getting parkers 3 appendage iron spider mixed up with the scarlet spiders 4 appendages
>>
>>80724583

this should have been spidey outfit for the movie tbqh
>>
UNDEROOSH!
>>
>>80725015
Is this going to be Marvel's BOYS?
>>
>>80725015
i thought it was RAISE THE ROOF
>>
>>80725015
>Alright, I've run out of patience

RDJ's delivery of that line really pissed me off. He just didn't gaf and made it sound like he was whining. I guess all he does nowadays is show up and pick up his checks.
>>
>>80725171
He's definitely a believable villain. His "charm" has really worn out its welcome. Can't wait to see him get his shit slapped.

Only thing I really want from Stark in this one is some sort of nod towards Scott about Howard and Pym's relationship.
>>
>>80724852
They're literally the same suits, Peter just never needed to grow out a fourth appendage. They weren't permanent.
>>
No. The suit you see in the trailer is the equivalent of the Iron Spider suit. Before getting in touch with Tony, Peter will probably be using some shitty homemade suit. Then Tony makes him the new shiny suit we see in the trailer
>>
>>80725328
>He's definitely a believable villain.

That's true. The parts in the trailer where he was serious were better.
>>
>>80724583
I thought that you were talking about the handshake with the emp device.
Do you think that we'll see that?
>>
>>80725567
That's more plausible, but I'd really be happier if Peter was a proper genius in this version who built it himself.
>>
>>80725979
He's pretty much the perfect Cap villain. He's immature, petty and a hypocrite, so they're pretty much opposites.
>>
>>80725171
>>80725328
Yeah, it would be really interesting to see a transition where his charm and mouth that he puts on becomes more off-putting as people get tired of his shit and he becomes more weary. The line in the trailer, "Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little jaw" seemed to be at the transition for that.
>>
>>80726940
Personnaly, I just don't want them to remove all moral ambiguity from the central issue by turning Stark into a straight up villain.

I know the comic did that, but it sucked
>>
When I was younger I thought the Iron Spider suit was what spider man would look like if the carnage symbiote got onto his suit. of course I was mistaken.
>>
>>80728548
What ambiguity? The superhumans consistently handle shit normal people can't and then fuck off. Yeah, it sucks that your car got smashed, but that alien invasion/Nazi bombing/Flying Railgun Ships killing everyone/Crazy scientists hijacking the War on Terror would have been much worse without them.

Sokovia sucked, but if you are going to blame people for it, blame the creators of Ultron and the Twins for helping him at first.
>>
>>80724781

They said it was because Anansi the Spider God only had 7 legs. I read it just a few weeks ago at the library, believe it or not. Graphic novel section rules. it was in an Amazing issue by JMS
>>
>>80724583
Why is black widow behind cap? think she changes sides?
>>
>>80730222
Because they have surrounded him?
>>
spoiler within a spoiler

test
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.