[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you like the costumes in BvS? How do you like Cavill as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: batman v superman.jpg (597 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
batman v superman.jpg
597 KB, 900x900
How do you like the costumes in BvS?
How do you like Cavill as Supes and Affleck as Bats?
What about Eisenberg as Lex and Gadot as WW?

What would you like to see? Do you think the movie will end on the two big guys having a moment that starts their friendship? A nod? A handshake? A tender kiss?
>>
I don't like either of the costumes. Batman suit looks like a duct tape and it makes Affleck look fat. Superman suit misses the part what makes him iconic. I don't like casting other than Affleck but movie will be good regardless.
>>
>>80724024
>everything is shit
>movie will be good regardless
>>
>>80723905
>How do you like the costumes in BvS?
Love em. They took a very clever way of defining them but still keeping them both with the spandex and cape with the alternate textures(as we saw with CW Spidey, having a minimalist texture looks like shit in reality) and Bruce having a weightlifter bodytype and Clark having the triangle. I can't really imagine this Bruce without the fat bat though and I do wish Supes had a red belt.
Also Wondy looks great as well
>How do you like Cavill as Supes and Affleck as Bats?
I think Affleck will be great and I hope Cavill gets a better chance to shine in this compared to MoS as I felt the way the story was told did him a dis-service.
>What about Eisenberg as Lex and Gadot as WW?
Expecting him to be great once we see his two faced nature, which I hope before BOYS MMMM
She'll be passable enough

I think they'll have a bonding moment after they save Martha were they'll talk about there parents and Bruce'll remark his mother was called Martha as well. Supes'll give him a hand on his shoulder then they'll have the shake
>>
>>80723905
I never did like the TDKR bat symbol but otherwise, it's a good suit I guess, regarding Batman.

Superman's suit is an improvement over MoS' suit, but I still dislike how 'Syfy' it is, and it sorely needs something red around the waist.
>>
File: 1315965612326.jpg (101 KB, 560x800) Image search: [Google]
1315965612326.jpg
101 KB, 560x800
>>80723905

>costumes

They're alright, I guess. Not too enthused about them, but I don't think they're shit.

>main actors
I really, really like Cavill and hope he has some stronger material to work with in this movie. I want to see a warmer side of Supes' character that I know he's perfectly capable of conveying, I just want the script to give it to him.

I have no doubt Affleck can do Bruce Wayne and Batman well, I'm interested to see how he sells the character.

>Eisenberg as Lex and Gadot as Wondy
Still iffy on both. We'll see.

>What would you like to see?
Inventive, visually arresting fight scenes and choreography, a script that highlights both characters' strengths rather than their flaws, and some good moments of comedic relief to keep it from being as oppressively bleak as MoS got at times.

I don't care if it's not a cinematic masterpiece, I just want a solid movie with likeable characters, cool, memorable fight scenes, and a solid platform to begin building up the DC shared cinematic universe.
>>
File: GodTier.png (687 KB, 567x643) Image search: [Google]
GodTier.png
687 KB, 567x643
>>80723905
Costumes are GOAT

Cast is great, Lex will do fine as someone who is evil but deceives the public.
>>
>>80724186
This.
>>
>>80724024
>Superman suit misses the part what makes him iconic
Do tell what that is.
>>80724108
>but I still dislike how 'Syfy' it is
FUCK YOU!
>>
>>80723905
I want them to fuck me while they're in costume
>>
>>80723905

Finally Superheroes that look like their comic counterparts. Looking forward to another movie that treats the subject matter and characters earnestly and with respect!
>>
>>80723905
I can't think of a single good aspect to this movie. WB is incompetent and Snyder is talentless.
>>
>>80723905
still really don't like the supes basketball costume. WW is desaturated but otherwise good. Bats is perfect except for the lack of black briefs.
>>
File: 3935112-8326628641-what-w.jpg (696 KB, 2203x1996) Image search: [Google]
3935112-8326628641-what-w.jpg
696 KB, 2203x1996
>MOS's Superman suit
Fucking phenomenal, beyond wanting the blues to be more clear, it is EXACTLY what I was wanting for a Superman redesign.
>BVS's Superman suit
Like the stronger blue, like the added detail & patterning within the S.
Dislike changing the belt buckle from oval to rectangular.
Dislike the lines between the legs and groin.
Dislike that the black lines around the waist that flow down the legs and the wrist pieces have been turned to the same blue as the suit instead of a contrasting slick black like in MOS.
>BVS's Batman suit
Like it a good deal, its grown on my over time.
The neck is still too large and I am partial to taller ears.
>BVS's Wonder Woman
Fantastic.
Red should be a bit more red, but I do like the Bronze metallic reflectiveness regardless.
>>
>>80726746
>I can't think of a single good aspect to this movie
You are seriously fucking insane.
And making a film to people with different taste and preferences then you is not incompetence.
>>
>>80726814
>still really don't like the supes basketball costume
Why the fucking fuck do you people hate detail???
>>
>>80723905
Batman's helmet looks fat as fuck, and the suit itself looks like it's made of papier mache.
>>
>>80726563
COLOR!

i'm guessing, i'm not psychic
>>
>>80726946
I think these photos are from the Empire magazine cover shoot, where they photoshopped his neck smaller so his head wouldn't obscure the title. You can really tell if you compare it with the Bruce Wayne photo from the same covershoot.
>>
FUCK! I think i developed a case of hemorrhoids last night!
>>
File: 1457784114057.jpg (158 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457784114057.jpg
158 KB, 682x1024
>>80727231
What's up with Empire photoshopping the fuck out of everything.
I remember seeing pic related in a magazine with an awful blue filter.
>>
File: trinity.jpg (114 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
trinity.jpg
114 KB, 1280x960
>>80726946
>>80727231

its just hard to tell where the jaw ends
>>
>>80727346
Yeah, that looks much better.
Why are their dicks so bulky tho.
>>
>>80723905
>costumes

I'm still not sold on Batman's. I understand that the fat bat is there so Supes S fits inside of it but I would prefer a more classic bat shape.

Supes looks good.

>actors

Both perfect, can't wait to see them interact.

>side actors

Not sure. I hope to be pleasantly surprised.

What I would like to see is more of a smiley/warm/funny Superman... Like we all do.

A tender kiss would be nice but I'm realistic.
>>
>>80723905
I hate the castings of Aqua man, Flash and lex
That's more of problem rather than the costumes
I want this franchise to fail and get rebooted just for that alone
>>
They look fantastic. I want to get a better look at the flash costume though, the art and set pic don't do it for me. I hope there's more yellow and the head wings aren't just decals
>>
>>80727854
>I want this franchise to fail and get rebooted just for that alone
Hey why don't you burn the fuck in hell you narcissist piece of human trash.
>>
File: trunks.jpg (12 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
trunks.jpg
12 KB, 230x200
>>80723905
All I want is a decent pair of trunks
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.