[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angry Beaver/Bye Bye beavers discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: p502876_b_v8_ah.jpg (161 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p502876_b_v8_ah.jpg
161 KB, 960x1440
I remember seeing a clip of Bye Bye Beavers and was wanting to know if someone had a link and to discuss its impact.
>>
Literally the first result on google for Bye Bye Beavers is the clip.
>>
>>80720600
Its actually just the audio from the clip.
>>
>>80720069
There is no video clip. You were just remembering it because you've heard the audio so many times you've convinced yourself there must be a corresponding video.
>>
>>80720904
lmao thank you.. but in all seriousness there is a video... somewhere out there.
>>
>It was never animated because it two rules: a cartoon doesn't acknowledge having a finale, or break the fourth wall

That's just butt fucking retarded. Besides, I'm pretty fucking sure a few Nick shows had already broken the damned fourth wall.
>>
>>80722019
Yea I read that too. However I'm certain it was animated but since it violated the contract all instances of the video was removed. It was reportedly aired at some point possibly by WarnerBros.
>>
>>80722019
No worries either way I was just trying to see if there was any other info
>>
>>80722151

If it were, something would have been revealed by now. Cartoons are normally recorded first, so at most they probably just had stills and storyboards
>>
>>80722196
Thank you friend
>>
>>80722301
retard
>>
They specifically said in the full recording it was never animated or storyboarded. You'd have to find the interview yourself.
>>
>>80724648

What crawled up your ass? You're not me, asshole.
>>
>>80726306
I responded to you and called YOU a retard
How am I pretending to be you? Responding to you and calling you a retard?

>thank you friend
>please
>pwease
>omgeeee
>>
>>80720069
did anyone involved with the angry beavers go on to make anything else?
>>
>>80726806

That wasn't me, retard. Goddamn you are fucking dense, holy shit. Stop shitposting and fuck off.
>>
>>80721067
>you

>>80722301
>not you

explain to me the difference

and don't say that's not you either, I fucking watched the number count and saw the tone of the other posts

>stop shitposting
not even close, just calling you a retard, truthfully at that
>>
>>80727830

It isn't me. You're shitposting because you don't like someone using "lmao". Seriously, stop being a retarded faggot.
>>
>>80727874
>implying I'm calling you retarded for using lmao
>calling me a retard
>calling me a faggot
you're double teaming it just because you're butthurt
see? we can all say shit like that, you are not special
>>
>>80728108

How is it double teaming? You're an asshole for pretending to be me responding to the one guy. And a retard for thinking I'm the guy you respond to. Just fucking stop shitpoting already. You had no reason to make your first post beyond whatever stupidity fucking grips you.
>>
File: CZOA--PWAAIg2II.png (207 KB, 600x508) Image search: [Google]
CZOA--PWAAIg2II.png
207 KB, 600x508
>>80721067

>get told there isn't a video
>insist there is a video
>>
>>80728192
I already said I wasn't trying to be you, I was just calling whoever said "thank you!!" a retard.

How is that even pretending to be you? Maybe I WAS wrong about that being you I was responding to, but that's a MIGHTY. MIGHTY. fucking assumption I was trying to look like you.

>stupidity
you literally said the thing, what is wrong with you?

>stop shitposting
uh, no, I can do what I want man, but it's alright if you think you can get your way all the time, have fun in life getting disappointed
>>
>>80728496

Maybe you can have a little fun fucking off being a cunt elsewhere.
>>
>>80728535
>>80728535
>being this assblasted
please do go on
>>
>>80720069
>discuss its impact
What impact?
>>
>>80728662

Whatever, shitposter.
>>
>>80728717
this thread where 2 anons are being babies
>>
What OP is probably thinking of is a fan made video someone made. It only had like two minutes of dialog and it was more story board style but everyone was pretty damn on model
>>
>>80728717

He probably thinks there was some greater repercussions of it being made. But since it never even got animated, it never got to do anything. Unlike say "Dexter's Rude Removal", which turned out to be an over-exaggerated "holy grail", this fake "final episode" probably wouldn't have been all that ground breaking.
>>
>>80722019
Ren & Stimpy acknowledged their viewers in the first seasons, pretty sure Spongebob and Rocko did at some point too.
>>
>>80729003
This was different though, to Nick atleast

it was 11 minutes of pointing out how fake they are and they also had a bashing of network executives about re running cartoons and the creators don't get the second hand pay or some shit
>>
>>80722019
It wasn't so much the fact that it broke the fourth wall, it's that it told the audience the show was over. That this was the last one, and there wouldn't be anymore.

Not to mention, bashing all their higherups for it, and making it seem like the network was a badguy in the eyes of the viewers.
>>
>>80722019
Isn't that rule just an unfounded rumor?
>>
>>80729132

Except it wasn't actually the final episode. It was an April's fool joke.
>>
>>80729182
Richard Horvitz said it in an interview but no one could tell if he was joking or not.
>>
>>80729325

It does sound kind of like something a network might have, yet at the same time it just sounds utterly stupid since it's not like networks care about the shows being "realistic" to a bunch of brats
>>
>>80729381
>brats
like you
>>
>>80730519

Calling kids brats doesn't make oneself a brat.
>>
>>80731558
It kinda does m8
stay delusional
keep going
fuck on
>>
>>80731604

No, it really doesn't. But please, do keep shitposting because you can't contribute anything to the thread and are just bumping meaningless arguments.
>>
>>80731647
keep going
>>
File: Lobeblank.jpg (25 KB, 481x359) Image search: [Google]
Lobeblank.jpg
25 KB, 481x359
Since people can't seem to do anything but shitpost and beg for sources on easily googled things, let's just discuss "lost episodes" and other such things.

Hell, let's talk about fake shit like the "CatDog adult party" that was made around the time Ren and Stimpy came back.
>>
>>80731755
what and what

there's lost episodes?
>>
>>80731818

Of CatDog, no. At least nothing official that I know. The "Adult party" was just some hoax, likely made during the brief shitstorm when Ren & Stimpy returned in their most vulgar depiction. In this fake series, Cat apparently had a twisted dark side that could take over, and he kills the Greaser Dogs and Winslow in one of the "episodes"
>>
>>80731934
I thought we were talking about the beavers
>>
>>80732152

Well you didn't say you meant Angry Beavers in the first response.
>>
>>80720069
does anybody have a full diagram of the interior of the dam?
>>
>>80732386
no one is that autistic
>>
>>80732396
>>80732396
could think their would be concept art or something.
>>
>>80732418

It'd still likely be inconsistent with the episodes. I'm pretty sure the dam was small on the outside, but spacious on the inside in several instances. And that's just how cartoons are. Ordinary rooms can suddenly be five times as big when someone is dramatically running.
>>
post Oxnard Montalvo
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.