[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he so positive that humans destroyed Earth-Prime? Does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why was he so positive that humans destroyed Earth-Prime? Does he think that the Thanagarians aren't capable of destroying an entire planet?
>>
Earth Prime was our Earth all along, and we don't have Thanagarians.
>>
Wouldn't it create world where he succeeded in destroying Earth-Prime?
>>
>>80720864
>>80719543
>>80719497
It doesn't matter.
>>
>>80719543
Is it? I always thought Earth prime was a world that mirrors ours, at most, with laws of physics like ours allowing no super people to exist. We just belong to a different multiverse or a megaverse.
>>
>>80720864

See, everyone says what Bats did with Johnny Quick was one of the most coldblooded things that he's ever done.

In actuality, what Bats should've done is just let Owlman do his plan and be like, "Every choice made on Earth-Prime creates new Earths, right? So, if he blew up Earth-Prime, that counts as a choice and...everyone say it with me."

"Owlman's sleeping with Super Woman!"

"...let's give Ultraman a hand for finally catching up to everyone else. No, not that. Blowing up Earh-Prime would create two new realities, one where Owlman succeeded and one where he didn't. The real Earth-Prime, meanwhile, is totally safe."
>>
>>80720864
Dimensional travel breaks the rules of reality, so changes caused by it aren't subject to things like creating new universes.
>>
If there are infinite worlds, some vastly different, and some where you could spend a lifetime trying to find a tiny difference, why wasn't earth prime populated with owlmen trying to blow it up? Surely more than one dimension could reach that result. More hoops in the air were needed to stop owlman with extra-dimensional intervention.
>>
>>80719497
Which one is Owlman though, Bale, Keaton, or Affleck?

would that be the best way to have Bale involved in the new Batman movies?
>>
>>80723937

Christian Bale as Owlman. I believe this one hundred percent.

Christian Bale as Owlman is now my religion. That is how much I want this to happen.
>>
>>80720891
None 'a this matters.
>>
>>80723937
Bale most definately

>The latest is that director Zack Snyder wanted to cast Batman Begins star Christian Bale in the Warner Bros superhero mashup – admittedly in a lesser role rather than reprising his role as the Caped Crusader.

>"I just wanted to hire Christian to play another part," Snyder said in an interview with IGN. "Christian could play, like, Alfred with age make-up. No! Of course not. But you know what I mean. Even people at the studio would say, 'Who are you getting from the other movies?' and I was like, 'Hey, come on guys, let's all understand - it's a different world.'"

www.theweek.co.uk/61058/batman-v-superman-director-wanted-to-cast-christian-bale-in-film
>>
File: Sketch13018516~01.png (108 KB, 425x329) Image search: [Google]
Sketch13018516~01.png
108 KB, 425x329
>>
>>80719497
A better question is how he came to the conclusion that there was such a thing as an "Earth Prime", or that destroying it would destroy all other Earths.

If Earths keep splitting every time anything happens, there'd be nothing that would say one is the "original" and one the "deviant". They'd both be equally descended from the previous Earth.
>>
>>80719497
Because people are fundamentally destructive/bad, that was his point.

>you must have been a good man...once
>no, never good
He thinks humanity is incapable of good, just delusion.
>>
>>80721065
That's a mighty big flaw in Owlman's plan.
>>
>>80721065
each of those created worlds would be destroyed with the destruction of earth prime
>>
>>80724374
It's because of the dimensional nexus type thing that creates the Swamp-things of DC and the Man-things of Marvel.
>>
>>80724246
2 pixels really make a difference
>>
>>80724374
Well there has to be an original at the center of the multiverse that created all other earths. The idea that destroying that earth would achieve anything is retarded though. Maybe destroying the entirety of the prime universe would achieve that affect
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.