[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Son of Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: Son_of_Batman_cover.jpg (67 KB, 300x352) Image search: [Google]
Son_of_Batman_cover.jpg
67 KB, 300x352
Can we all agree this is the worst Batman animated movie?
>>
I enjoyed the early scene where arrows took out blackhawks and a child beat deathstroke.
that was fun.
>>
Batman: Under the Red Hood
>>
The main clash in morality comes from Red Hood's belief that Batman doesn't care about him, or the long-term safety of Gotham, because Batman let the Joker live to destroy more people.buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jason is a crybaby^^
>>
>>80714322

Mask of the Phantasm is worse.
>>
>>80714322
Still better than
>let us stop shooting so that Ra/Tallia can cut us to pieces
and
>one dimensional Bruce/Batman
>>
It had some fun moments.

I rather liked the more sexual Talia and I liked the idea of weaponized man-bats.

But the rest is pretty terrible. Batman is pretty one dimensional and is basically a card board cutout. Damian is really a brat and never really grows out of it.
>>
i hate deathstroke he works for the rapist Doctor Light..I hope damian killed him.
>>
Good solid movie, BRUCE AND HIS ONLY CHILD AS A TEAM:D
>>
>>80714436
>I rather liked the more sexual Talia

You mean the date rapist & sexual predator?

I'm still socked at the appalling double standard when people didn't go nuts over what she did.
>>
Son of Batman Movie is high quality. Son of Batman sold about $6 million domestically on DVD and Blu-ray, an
>>
File: 2253102-Nightwing_Raped.jpg (240 KB, 1383x1090) Image search: [Google]
2253102-Nightwing_Raped.jpg
240 KB, 1383x1090
>>80714503
To be fair most people ignore it.

Most don't want to believe that both Batman and Nightwing are rape victims.
>>
>>80714503
Except Bruce was all over her already but wouldn't because "gotta stay alone", and the fact that he doesn't go apeshit when she reveals everything shows it's no big deal for him.

But you're right, this would have never been done with the roles reversed.
>>
Is Deathstroke worse than Dr. Light (the evil white guy)? Deathstroke protects a rapist-
>>
Tim tried to rape baby Damian.
>>
Dick makes sex jokes against Damian and, he is only new years old.I thought that's pedro
>>
>>80714699
disgusting He is ten years old!
>>
>>80714503
I think most people go with the TAS version of her where she was relatively innocent from her fathers machinations.

The reality is that she has always had a really terrible stalker/yandere personality with Bruce. Drugging and raping Bruce isn't that far off from the person introduced with Ra's back in the 70s. She's always used sex to try and tempt Bruce.
>>
Slade was tasked as the bodyguard of Doctor Light, ... (because apparently he is a rapist and a real piece of sh*t).
>>
>>80714583
This kinda bugs me.

Bruce would be the type to blame himself for putting himself in a situation where he even could be raped.

It really bugs me that the movie never address the real emotional fallout he must have experienced to find out that his rape lead to the conception of a child.
>>
File: Joker_0081.jpg (586 KB, 1216x1057) Image search: [Google]
Joker_0081.jpg
586 KB, 1216x1057
>>
>>80714822
He loves his son the child is innocent..
>>
>>80714897
Yeah not denying he loves Damian.

Just saying that is always seemed odd to me that he didn't experience any real emotional fallout from what Talia did.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (81 KB, 453x700) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
81 KB, 453x700
Detective Comics Annual #11

But since this seems to be a trend with the male bat characters it might be worth talking about. The naked lady above apparently want to make Damian "a man." I think she's connected to some mystical thing and Damian is clearly freaking out. Nothing happens but it's still pretty messed up Sexual Abuse!
>>
>>80714322
>>80714360

Here (You)
>>
>>aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is that the canon ??
>>
>>80715025
at least one person has attempted to rape him. He's... 10.
>>
Damian Wayne Attempted rape by a ghost.

Jesus christ what the hell?
>>
N.80715025
WAT?
When the fuck was that? What could the context be?
>>
What the hell is going on in this thread? 90% of it is shitposts.
>>
>>80714436
>I rather liked the more sexual Talia and I liked the idea of weaponized man-bats.
Some snapshots my negro.
>>
>>80715109
being bruce's son will mean there is probably going to be a lot more of this in his future
>>
>>80715189
the crazy jason fan you're back. you need Live:)
>>
>>80715189
Samefag shitposting.
>>
>>80715250
THIS CRAZY JASON AND TIM FAN
>>
Bruce sure seems to like it
>>
>>80715218
And then she got stabbed and bled to death while he was pinned under her naked body.
>>
Also the Pyg lapdance
>>
Batman vs Robin, Batman: Son of Batman and Batman: Bad blood - absolute shit tier and fucking shame. Even worse when you know about previous awesome dc animated movies. WTF DC? How all of these can be THAT bad? Bad blood was so disgusting SJW abomitaion that gives me suicidal wishes.
>>
Bruce was raped by Ivy too. Two or three times, i think.
>>
>>80715392
I bet you're a Jason fan-
>>
Well, this is fucked up.
>>
So can we at least all agree this is the best Batman animated movie?

Minus the disgusting cover.
>>
>>80715425
Nope. Damien is best Robin, I think. In comic he have awesome duo with DickBestButtGrayson, but here he doesn't even have normal personality. Even Dick don't have good personality! They just really fucked up in this adaptation. Jason is pretty nice character as friend/part of Batfamilty tho
>>
I love the movies :)
>>
in the new DC Universe, Catwoman rapes Batman on a regular basis.

This is considered to be a positive change to the character of Batman.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.