[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's just a prank, bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (45 KB, 395x309) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
45 KB, 395x309
It's just a prank, bro
>>
The original goofster.
>>
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
GOG YOU DOODS
>>
I wanted to bang Lori
>>
IT'S A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT
>>
>>80713393
th-thanks lori
>>
I've managed to watch it. And it was somewhat enjoyable. Though some of the prank ideas were far too obvious.

Some facts I liked it:
- heavy implication that Denny (Danny?) was peeking on Andy's sister
- Andy's father was the author of the biggest prank

>>80713769
10/10
>>
what is this show? is it good? Sorry, I don't watch many cartoons
>>
>>80714007
"What's With Andy?"
>>
>>80714030
Neat. I'll check it out. Thanks man.
>>
>>80714007
First season holds up well. Rest of them not so much.
>>
>>80712600
The original SoFloAntonio.

>>80713418
That new H3H3 was fun.
>>
>that one episode where Andy cross dressed in his sisters' strapless dress, high heels and a blond wig and was hitting on her boyfriend just to piss her off
>this actually happened
>it was the first episode
>>
>>80713856
>Andy's father was the author of the biggest prank
What i remember that Andy's granpa was the biggest prankster in the town. i always wonder why his dad never do some prank i guess that expalins all
>>
>that episode where Andy dies
>>
>>80718949
> and then the police thought that his family were cannibals that killed him
>>
>>80718949

More like
>that episode where the family believed Andy died, but they still take him to places like the restaurant
>>
Have you guys seen the polish version?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1SFJR1Mpo
>>
>>80719079
They knew he was bluffing and were testing him.
>they tried to bury him alive at one point
>>
>>80714267
Atleast Andy does real pranks unlike SoFlo
>>
>>80712600
AND I'M ETHAN BWEBBEWY
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.