[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Iron Man even allowed on the Avengers with all the Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (111 KB, 166x303) Image search: [Google]
file.png
111 KB, 166x303
Why is Iron Man even allowed on the Avengers with all the Hitler like shit he's done.
>>
>>80710304
Looks cool.
>>
Who's gonna tell him to leave? You?
>>
He fills the "not super powered or enhanced but great with gadgets" quota.

Plus, he's rich as fuck. He can do whatever he wants.
>>
Money
>>
>>80710304
He's the one with the money, it's not like writers haven't beaten you over the head with that point whenever the fuck there's some Avengers media of any sorts.
Well currently in the comics Deadpool fills that role for reasons.
>>
>>80710389
Lost it when I saw Spider-Man down there picking up the money.
>>
>>80710304
Literally money, how else are they going to build sick HQ buildings or settle the many many lawsuits they probably encounter? You just know people are slapping them with frivolous suits all the damn time.
>>
>T-Tony, can you please leave the building you paid for? W-we're kicking you out of thr group you fund.
>>
>>80710427
>>80710385
>>80710389
Didn't he lose all his money? When there was no money, he still became a part of the New Avengers. And he just sold the Stark building to Kang or Doom or whoever, so he's not got money now either.
>>
He's a nerd that actually has sex with women, they keep him around to give readers hope for their own sad lives
>>
>>80710521
Like Gamora?
>>
Founder status can let everything slide
>>
>Does some shit like take over the world with Kang
It was an Alt me
>Sets up Civil War, clones Thor, etc.
That was me before i erased my memories
>>
>>80710304
He's been formatted and re-installed. The backup is from before all that hitler bullshit so it's okay.

Yeah, I don't get it either.
Especially watching the Civil War trailer and seeing Tony being all "We need to be put in check" when he's the one who made the murderbot that destroyed Sokovia.
>>
>>80710444
>When there was no money, he still became a part of the New Avengers
he's part of the bootleg avengers, with Jane Thorster, Kid Nova, Captain Falcon, Kamala Marvel, Arachnid Kid, and Vision

all the good supers had already been called up by other teams or felt like going solo. apart from Vision his teammates are temporary replacements and teen legacy characters.

he even admits its not a 'real' Avengers team, just a couple of capes who call on each other for back-up
>>
>>80710304
He pull a hitler around CW, he's not that bad before that and the reason he's still allowed to join the avengers is money.
>>
>>80710622
They're the official Avengers. Thor, Captain America, Spider-Man and Iron Man are on the team. They're as legit as it gets.
>>
And yet, he's only founding Avenger that constantly has solo and team books.
>>
>>80710634
Do they have Jarvis?
>>
>>80710304
Everyone in the entire MUs suffer from attention deficiency disorder.

Where's my NoPrize you schmucks!
>>
>>80710721
Yes
>>
Because they want him to be the flagship Marvel hero, but it blundered so far.
>>
>>80710304
Sabertooth is an Avenger, so who cares?
>>
>>80710521
I think he's less a nerd than a super-greaser.
>>
>>80710559
Except if your last name is Pym.
>>
>>80710789
Is he still in jail?
>>
>>80710766
Well then, that makes them official.
Unless Jarvis is with other teams, too.
>>
File: hankhirl.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hankhirl.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>80710789
Fine. Everyone's an Avenger. Change flights at JFK and you're an Avenger.
>>
>>80710811
Uncanny X-Men. Monet wants to fuck him. Will get un-invertes soon.
>>
>>80710827
Not that I'm aware of.
>>
>>80710811
He is around doing Avenger shit with best mutie girl M.
>>
>>80710721
no. Jarvis got sick of Tony's shit and quit. so did Pepper for that matter.
>>
>>80710866
>>
Justice League>>>Avengers
>>
It's pretty funny how currently Stark is essentially broke, as in not able to pay for cool Avengers stuff but still rich enough to rent out a warehouse, and Deadpool is the one paying for the Avengers, at least Rogers team.
>>
>>80710521

This. He's the nerd who's an asshole and super full of himself and gets to bang any woman he wants. It's wish-fulfullment.
>>
>>80710444
>And he just sold the Stark building to Kang or Doom or whoever, so he's not got money now either.
>just sold the Stark building
>so he's not got money now

Yes Anon that is how transactions work, if you sell something you get poorer.
>>
>>80710389
lost
>>
>>80710940
>Be in debt
>Sell something to pay off debt
>>
>>80710921
Hi Lex.
>>
>>80710634

It definitely doesn't feel like the official Avengers. Right now none of them really do. Maybe it's the lack of Steve Cap, I dunno
That and the fact that half of them are kids or filling in until the real deal comes back
>>
>>80710966
>Tony starts Civil War because of reckless kids in the Avengers
>Tonys new Avengers are 3 kids, 3 adults
>>
>>80710984
AA kids got shafted hard.
>>
>>80710304

What... paint rather twee pictures? Fail to go to art college? Serve as a decorated officer in the first world war?
>>
File: 1455925207730.jpg (44 KB, 847x630) Image search: [Google]
1455925207730.jpg
44 KB, 847x630
>>80711086
>>
Iron Man might be the hero who got shafted hardest over the last decade.
>>
>>80711086
>Serve as a decorated officer
Hitler was a corporal. He was never an officer.
>>
>>80711114
>muh Wally
>>
>>80710614
>49 posts and literally only one person provides an accurate answer

/co/, everybody.
>>
>>80710614
He's just a egomaniac faggot who thinks everyone else is like him.
He literally doesn't understand why Cap isn't on his side.
>>
>>80711114
>what is Thor
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.