[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong that this turned me on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Is it wrong that this turned me on?
>>
It depends, are you self inserting as Ronnie or the child?
>>
God damn I'm glad I stopped following whomp
>>
>>80705680
Whomp is acceptable in small doses. Reading every comic that he posts is a chore and only 2/5 are funny.
>>
whomp was never funny
>>
>>80705890

There was a time when 4/5 Whomp were funny and Ronnie was basically King of /co/. Also the Whomp thread would wonderfully derail into some food topic or some weird fetish
>>
>>80706787
Nothing ever stays good forever
You should know this already
>>
>>80706865

I was hoping for it to stay good just a bit more longer than it did ;_;
>>
Can't flop the Whomp!
>>
>>80705561
Yes, it is. Anon, get back in the corner and die.
>>
>>80706787
>kept hearing about it, finally binge on Whomp and get all caught up and look forward to finally being able to post in the threads I kept seeing
>/co/ doesn't seem to care about it anymore now that I've finally following it
This has happened to me with several other comics/shows. I'm always late to the party.
>>
>>80705561
Fart jokes are never funny
>>
>>80705561
What does the kid's book say? The text is too small for me to read. It kind of looks like it might be "The Orderly Snail" but I think I'm reading the second word wrong because it looks longer than that.
>>
Reminds me of
>>
File: 2011-05-04-I-Mean-You-No-Harem.jpg (140 KB, 800x518) Image search: [Google]
2011-05-04-I-Mean-You-No-Harem.jpg
140 KB, 800x518
>>80707991
How many cats does Ronnie currently have? Is it just Mickey and Needles right now? I wish Ronnie did more comics about his cats.
>>
File: idol of millions.jpg (5 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
idol of millions.jpg
5 KB, 108x125
>>80707991
WHY RONNIE WHY
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.