[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
S2 Hype Episode 8 was the best of season 1.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: d3a.png (279 KB, 453x738) Image search: [Google]
d3a.png
279 KB, 453x738
S2 Hype

Episode 8 was the best of season 1.
>>
>>80704130
Should we expect more full on autism mode from private pyle?
>>
>>80704194
I seriously hope so.
>>
>>80704130
Thank you wesley
>>
thank you wesley
>>
Thank you Wesley
>>
>>80704130
Thank you Wesley
>>
As much as I loved season 1, I don't like how they killed off 2 of the best characters.
>>
Are we gonna get a lot of Claire this season?

Because I'm in love with her.
>>
>>80706260
Killing Ben Urich was a mistake, though I dont think at that point they had planned on making multiple seasons.
>>
>>80704130
Anyone else more hyped for this than any of the cape movies coming out this year?
>>
>>80704130
even episode 9. Avocados at law <3
>>
>>80706815
>>80706260
From what I understand, they were in negations with Sony, and thought this was the only time they could use Urich. So t's better to kill him off than to just have him disappear.

Marvel and Netflix had a pretty good idea the show would take off, otherwise Netflix wouldn't have contracted the rest of the Defenders stuff with Daredevil and ordered a second season so soon.
>>
Its confirmed that Fisk is returning in a minor role in season 2 right? Think that he will play the legal system and get out of jail, or go to prison yet still control a criminal empire from within?
>>
Who else is hoping for The Owl showing up, as well as the Stilt-Armor in use? Also I want Gao to return, out of each of the crime lords she was the only one who was genuinely scarey. I'm also hoping now they can at least mention the Daily Bugle.
>>
>>80704130
No Wesley no watch.

Also Kingpin height stats are all exagerated. He is a fucking manlet. Barely taller than women and chinese people in the series. Fucking Manletpin.
>>
>>80704130
I can't be hype for S2 unless I know Fisk is in it.

I don't care about Dingdongle when it's all about magic ninjas and the Punisher doesn't interest me.
>>
>>80707407
I imagine the Owl will show up in season 3, maybe in conflict with a back in power Kingpin. Throw in another gangster villain like Hammerhead or something and have the city be consumed by gang wars. Daredevil can reflect upon how his actions have had almost no effect on the safety of his city, and possibly made things worse.

Gao is likely to return in Iron Fist.
>>
>>80707517
He is confirmed to have a small role this season, his actor had a trailer on set. I think its very likely top see Kingpin come back in a big way in either season 3 or Defenders.
>>
>>80707568
Fuck yes, that's all I wanted. Hype in.
>>
>>80707688
welcome aboard.
CHOO CHOO motherfucker.
>>
File: 1429658252539.jpg (116 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1429658252539.jpg
116 KB, 960x960
>>80704130
Thank you Wesley
>>
>>80708680
she needs to be on arrowverse!
>>
For this being less then a week away, /co/ is not nearly hyped enough. Guess its being overshadowed by BvS
>>
>>80708680
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>80707016
>From what I understand, they were in negations with Sony

Pretty sure Marvel had the live action TV rights to Spider-Man properties including Kingpin and Urich
>>
>>80709745

Its oversaturation of capeshit just like /co/ predicted years ago. This month is literally Superhero vs Superhero for multiple media
>>
>>80710000
Bit of a shame, out of all the capeshit /tv/ coming out soon Daredevil looks to be the best.

At least the threads aren't filled with shitposters
>>
>>80710047

yeah this thread kinda reminds me of older /co/ when things were slower and nicer relatively
>>
>>80704130

Thank You Wesley.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.