[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't know Miles was in the movie..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 581x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 581x534
I didn't know Miles was in the movie..
>>
>>80702213

You're a moron.
>>
U GOT ME OP!! HERE'S YOUR BIG OL' REPLY, SAILOR!
>>
>>80702481
T-thanks
>>
>>80702213
i wish
>>
Remember when the Sony-Marvel Spidey deal was announced, and /co/ was full of tumblrinas and shitposters making nonstop threads about how Miles should be the MCU Spider-Man? I can't imagine how horrible things will be when Marvel announces Miles for real.
>>
File: consider.jpg (23 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
23 KB, 569x428
Miles simply isn't a strong or deep enough character to warrant his own movie.

His character is about living up to Peter's legacy/standard. He doesn't really have his own identity outside of that. He has no real villains of his own, no real love interest. His supporting cast consists of his parents and Ganke and back in the Ultimate universe Peter's support (Jess,Gwen and MJ) were big parts of it as well.

This can be remedied with time and more stories but as he is now, a Miles film in the foreseeable future just isn't feasible. He need villains and a supporting cast of his very own.
>>
>>80702213
This could have been so much better than what we got ...
*sighs*
>>
>>80703339
It would serve no purpose to have Miles instead of Peter.

Consider assisted suicide.
>>
>>80703257
Because no character has ever been adapted for another media with only 50+ issues under his belt. And the adaptations always stick to the plots of the comics.

...right?
>>
>>80702213
>This many black men at the same time.
White people would have seizures.
>>
>>80704647

Clone saga: the movie?
>>
>>80704697
You aren't allowed to have more than 2 black people in a movie at the same time, that's why War Machine is getting killed off.
>>
>>80702213
looks pretty good desu senpai
>>
>>80702213
>How To Lose Sales: The Movie
Still, I'm surprised Marvel didn't try pulling this shit anyway.
>>
>>80703257
Didn't one of his parents die during the fight with Venom back in Ultimates? Isn't it the one thing that actually gave him baggage?
>>
>>80703339

How many anons have you in their filter? Why haven't I done it yet?
>>
i hate white people
>>
>>80702213
I wish this would have happened. Just for the epic shitstorm that would have resulted from it.
>>
>>80707358
Yes but she's now resurrected, or she never died i the first place. Bendis said that current Miles is the same miles from the ultimate universe, yet somehow he's shown no trauma from the knowledge that his entire universe blew up.
>>
someone make a gif of OP's pic?
>>
All these people that whined about wanting Miles in the movies really did prove that none of these twits actually read the comics...
>>
File: disgusting.gif (588 KB, 217x199) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
588 KB, 217x199
>>80711234
>Wanting Miles in anything
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.