[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Lost media you are still waiting to be found.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: adaywithspongebob.jpg (591 KB, 1521x2158) Image search: [Google]
adaywithspongebob.jpg
591 KB, 1521x2158
ITT: Lost media you are still waiting to be found.
>>
Those threads were fun.

Too bad it was all in vain.
>>
>>80704564
was it proven false?
>>
>>80705152
It's real, but was cancelled. There IS a script and there may be promo copies
>>
http://lostmediawiki.com/Article_listing

Full list of lost media articles. It's worth digging through it. You'll find some interesting shit.
>>
>>80705557
Some of that stuff is crazy. There are 17 missing episodes of Pepper Ann??
>>
>>80705208
Are there original posts about this discovery?
>>
>>80705557
I fucking hate that layout.
Why did they move from Wikia and bash anyone who stayed there? atleast it was more pleasing to look at
>>
>>80708717
Wikia told them to fuck off for some reason.
>>
>>80705557
http://lostmediawiki.com/Gorillaz_%225/4%22_(scrapped_music_video,_2002)
http://lostmediawiki.com/Twin_Peaks_(lost_NES_game;_1991)
Weird Stuff.
>>
>>80709432
boring stuff
>>
>>80709704
more like retarded stuff
>>
>>80709887
Not all of it. There's some nice things like lost pilots, deleted scenes that not many people knew about, etc.
>>
>>80709432
Shit like that Twin Peaks game is why I hate the Lost Media wiki. Too much junk that probably never even had anything more than a few preliminary outlines done.
>>
File: 1456687936524.gif (808 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1456687936524.gif
808 KB, 480x270
>>80710648
Well how exactly would you define Lost Media?
Is it a Finished Project that was never relased?
Is it something that never made it's way past the planning stages?
>>
>>80710688
Anything you can't find, but is known to exist.
>>
>>80710688
Anything that was actually produced and released or aired but can't be seen, played or obtained today in any fashion.

Stuff like the Mario's Head DS tech demo was never a game, never even planned to be released, and as such has nothing to be found. You might as well be looking for a random sketch Miyamoto did on a white board 40 years ago.
>>
Ok, so I am searching for a bit of lost media myself. Anyone have any episodes of the Australian TV show, Deadly? Only the intro can be found online...
>>
It's probably complete shit, but I can't find The Mr. Potato Head Show
>>
>>80712071
oh wait all the episodes are on youtube
>>
>>80711615
One thing I can agree on is if that site has any sort of mods, that they need to go through and delete any articles that have too little information or about something that isn't actually lost. There are way too many articles in the latter category that need to be cleaned out.

>The planetarium Pokemon shorts could probably be all in one article instead of four separate ones
>Rare's Donkey Kong Country assets aren't lost because they were in the games
>Dragon Ball's audio isn't lost for the same reason
>Seth MacFarlane's Flintstones revival was never made and therefore, there wasn't anything "lost" of it
>Hey Arnold's pilot episode isn't lost. There's a youtube upload of it right there in the goddamn article for fuck's sake that was apparently there since 2009, long before that article was made
>There are two articles about the Simpsons pilot for some reason, one of them having very little information in it
>The original Star Wars trilogy is not lost. For fuck's sake! Moderate this shit!
>>
>>80713520
There is atleast one, Diyacate or whatever, but he's busy with life or something.
>>
File: tDWs9eF.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tDWs9eF.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
All of Josip on Deck's deleted songs and music videos including two that got taken down because it triggered weeaboos and SJWs.
>>
File: LOSINGIT.png (49 KB, 406x377) Image search: [Google]
LOSINGIT.png
49 KB, 406x377
>>80708717
The layout is decent for mobile. I thought it looked nice and didn't understand yesterday why people were complaining, but oh god.
>>
>>80701933
Can someone post the link to the precious thread? Would be very nice if someone does
>>
>>80705208
Did they at least post the script somewhere?
>>
>>80705557
http://lostmediawiki.com/Tiny_Tim%27s_Heart_Attack_at_the_1996_Ukulele_Hall_Of_Fame_(Lost_Video_Footage)
Please don't find this
>>
File: Heyheyhey.jpg (524 KB, 1143x1500) Image search: [Google]
Heyheyhey.jpg
524 KB, 1143x1500
http://lostmediawiki.com/Hey,_Hey,_Hey,_It%27s_Fat_Albert_(Lost_Primetime_1969_Special)
This is my /co/ holy grail.
>>
>>80712091
>>80712071
Congrats anon, you've made a valuable contribution to the search for lost media
>>
>>80715739
The fact that they want things like this or the video where the news anchor killed herself on live TV is really fucked up. Like, it's not ~lost media~, it's just really disrespectful.
>>
>http://lostmediawiki.com/The_Origin_of_Stretch_Armstrong_(1992_comic_book)

>mfw i had this comic as a kid.
>mfw i left it outside on my trampoline and it rained.
>mfw it got ruined.

Huh, who knew I'd actually hold lost history before.
>>
https://youtu.be/hk1JTpasjEs?t=24

I have no idea if this show is actually lost since it isn't listed in the LMW, but I literally can't find this "Wildlife" show anywhere. When I google it I get a bunch of unrelated shit and a link to the same vid I just posted.
>>
>>80715631
It doesn't exist. At this point, the search for day with spongebob is more about doxing the guy who made it than looking for the thing. They still have yet to find any proof that it got made.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.