[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE FLASH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: It was me, Barry.jpg (242 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
It was me, Barry.jpg
242 KB, 1000x800
>S02E17: FLASH BACK (March 29, 2016)
>After the shocking revelation that Zoom is Jay Garrick, Barry is more determined than ever to get back to Earth-2 to stop Zoom forever. Desperate to find a way to increase his speed, Barry decides to travel back in time and masquerade as his earlier self in order to get his arch-nemesis, Dr. Harrison Wells/Eobard Thawne, to teach him how to run faster. However, things don’t go as planned and Barry is stunned to face familiar foe Hartley Rathaway, as well as old friend Eddie Thawne. Iris makes peace with her past in order to embrace her future.

This is a foolproof plan, I'm sure nothing will go wrong.
>>
>>80693661
How much money do you want to bet that Barry is going to fuck up the timeline in such a way that both Eddie and Wellsobard will never have died?
>>
>>80693661
Couldn't they have written that synopsis without that spoiler?

>>80693794
As long as Harry stays on E1 so he can deck Wellsobard in the face
>>
>>80693794
>Gives Eddie a superspeed vasectomy
>2 wormholes open up immediately.
>>
>>80693931
It's not a spoiler, bro. C'mon.
>>
>>80693661
How does this work if Thawne was erased from existence from Barry's point in time? Jumping between timelines?
>>
>>80694016
because it's a past point where he isn't yet because eddie is still alive.
>>
>>80694013
It's a spoiler that we find out that Barry finds out in ep16
>>
>>80694016
Barry prevented the timeline from collapsing due to the paradox created by Eddie's death, so Wellsobard still exists and is remembered by all up until the point he ceases to exist in 2015.
>>
>>80694515
SCIENCE
>>
>>80694515
Fucking speedforce.
>>
>>80694016
Speed force
>>
>>80693985
You can reverse a vasectomy bro, and all things reverse is Eobard's specialty.
>>
>>80693661
I'm excited for Pied Piper too.
>>
Post all the summaries:

16. Trajectory (March 22, 2016)
>Barry attempts to catch up to Trajectory (Allison Paige), a mysterious new speedster who masterminds a crime spree for which the Flash is blamed, while Iris' new boss Scott Evans (Tone Bell), uses this as an opportunity to prove that the Flash is a menace to Central City.

The Brave and the Bold (March 28, 2016) - SUPERGIRL Crossover
>Barry accidentally travels to a parallel universe, where he joins forces with Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) to save National City from a nefarious alliance between Livewire (Britt Marlin) and Silver Banshee (Italia Ricci).

17. Flash Back (March 29, 2016)
>Barry ends up in a alternative timeline, where he re-encounters an old enemy, Hartley Rathaway (Andy Mientus), the Pied Piper. Iris and Scott grow closer.

18. The Ballad of Eobard Thawne (April 5, 2016)
>When the Time Masters arrest The Flash for temporal incursions in the future, Barry Allen is forced to prove his innocence by hunting down the man responsible; a crazed Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) who's reckless and dangerous heroics are putting all of 2190's Central City at risk.
>>
>>80700499
Nice try, but I am not falling again
>>
>>80700499
>The Brave and the Bold
Wasn't that already the title of an Arrow crossover episode?
>>
So what is Barry just going to relive the past year and probably fuck everything up? Because we've already seen more than once than Barry basically merges with his past self when he times travels.

>>80694016
The problem is when Eddie killed himself it made a new timeline where Eobard won't be born. But Eobard still exists. He has to otherwise that timeline wouldn't have happened at all. The paradox is why the black hole opened(in theory) so that it could erase the timeline where

And as we've already seen a few episodes ago Eobard clearly exists at some point(also it's worth noting we have no actual confirmation that Eddie is dead plus it's a comic book show so literally anything could have happened and the producers admit as much) because he traveled back to the recent past in this timeline too and met everyone for the first time.
>>
File: screenshot_1145.png (652 B, 77x75) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_1145.png
652 B, 77x75
>>80693661
>>
File: 1451242762166.jpg (203 KB, 753x753) Image search: [Google]
1451242762166.jpg
203 KB, 753x753
>>80700499
>18. The Ballad of Eobard Thawne (April 5, 2016)
>trying to pull this again
You're a sick man
>>
>>80701113
It was. Also we already know the episode title of the crossover is Worlds Finest and have known this for a month.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.