[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is she going to react when she finds out the true identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: latest.jpg (47 KB, 578x783) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
47 KB, 578x783
How is she going to react when she finds out the true identity of Blue Morpho?
>>
She's going to be really turned on
>>
Im guessing shes going to me more upset about being lied to than killing the rival guild members. This can go either 2 ways:
>She becomes the official arch of The Blue Morpho
>She quits the guild upon realizing all the stress it puts on her marriage, they get counseling, and she becomes Dr Ms The Morpho
>>
File: 1314774455550.jpg (842 KB, 1169x800) Image search: [Google]
1314774455550.jpg
842 KB, 1169x800
Who cares? The Guild shit and Dr. Mrs have been the worst part of the show for seasons now. Just focus on Hank and Dean hi-jinks. Please, Doc.
>>
>implying she ever will
>>
>>80691853

>not liking Dr. Mrs. The Monarch and the Monarch

What's it like to hate true love?
>>
>>80691853
Adult swim executives please fuck off
>>
How is he going to react when he finds out she slept with Wide Whale?
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 625x626
>>80693071
>>
When is the next episode dropping? Are we going to watch it together again.

>>80692000
That would be hilarious if he could keep the secret for at least 1 or 2 seasons.
>>
>>80693071
One, she didn't (that was the joke) and he wouldn't give a fuck about that anyway, and two, her giving Wale arching rights to Venture is the only analog to an affair they can have in their relationship. Monarch's way more comfortable with the idea of his wife fucking other men than he is other people trying to kill hi Arch-nemesis. He got off on the idea of his girlfriend fucking Rusty, he only got mad when she felt sympathy for him. You want to truly cuck the Monarch? You try to kill Venture.
>>
>>80691641
After the initial betrayal, this.

Blue Morpho is everything she wants Monarch to be.
>>
File: iCim4eXE[1].jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE[1].jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>mfw only,6 episodes this season
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x236
>>80694742
>>
>>80694742
Has anyone else noticed that the same people pushing this meme are always the fucking frogposters
>>
>>80694981
Hey, not entirely true. I push it, and I've never frogposted.

This season ended three weeks ago and we've all been experiencing a collective fever dream
>>
>>80693259

Truth!
>>
>>80695073
It's funnier if you come up with new ones. This is the third time I've seen the Fever Dream one.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.