[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rocket Power
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: TR5.png (490 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
TR5.png
490 KB, 3000x2000
Rocket Power involves the daily situations of a group of friends named Otto Rocket, Regina "Reggie" Rocket, Sam Dullard, and Twister Rodriguez, as they spend their free time playing extreme sports, such as surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, and more. Otto and Reggie live with their dad, Ray, who along with his business partner Tito Makani, runs a snack bar called Shore Shack, where the kids usually hang out at. In most episodes, they get involved with competitions, but end up learning that their friendship is more important than winning. The series is set in the fictional Californian town of Ocean Shores.
>>
File: Reggie4.png (353 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Reggie4.png
353 KB, 3000x2000
Reggie is cool
>>
File: Mabel127.png (170 KB, 3000x1960) Image search: [Google]
Mabel127.png
170 KB, 3000x1960
>>
>That thread where OP totally beefed it.
>>
We shall never forget the day the Squid totally beefed it. A day that will live in infamy.

They said it could never happen. That the squid would never beef it on american soil.

They were wrong.
>>
I'm waiting for it.
>>
A younger me bought a skateboard because of this show. I never really learned how to ride it and mostly just wiped a bunch like a total squid. Fuck Rocket Power.
>>
>>80689455

rocket power sucked
>>
who the fuck names their kid "twister"
>>
Why are we bumping a Anytown thread?
>>
>>80690721
Because like the protagonists of Rocket Power, I'm a radical, free-spirited individual and you can't tell me what to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 2715x1617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 2715x1617
Klasky Csupo!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfEctd61P5w
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui4G4HvqkaY
>>
>>80690650
Basically this
that one fucking rocket power creepypasta that Hawaiian fuck has a soft spot since it was the first one I ever read.
>>
>>80691495
This was amazing
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.