[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who are the founding member of MCU SHIELD? We know Agent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sousa.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2576) Image search: [Google]
Sousa.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2576
So, who are the founding member of MCU SHIELD?

We know Agent Carter and her husband Agent Sousa, Colonel Phillips and Howard Stark.
>>
>>80684380
>Colonel Phillips

He founded SHIELD?
>>
>>80684398
He was on the wall of founding members in Winter Soldier with Howard and Peggy.
>>
Holy shit I forgot Phillips founded SHIELD. Also, Sousa is fucking awesome, great actor.
>>
>>80684443
>Peggy, Colonel Phillips, and Howard Stark in TWS wall
That was the SSR not SHIELD.
>>
File: QSkQk.jpg (76 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
QSkQk.jpg
76 KB, 320x240
>>80684585
It was funny when I watched the first Avengers movie recently and noticed him as a cop.
>>
>>80684625
>Colonel Chester Phillips was an officer of the United States Army, the first and only director of the Strategic Scientific Reserve, Steve Rogers' commanding officer, and one of the founders of S.H.I.E.L.D.

DERP.
>>
>>80684752
They better have Tommy Lee ready for that part (when they actually start SHIELD) ...
>>
>>80684850
I'd think that Peggy replaces him as head of SHIELD, and they keep his painting since he was head of the SSR, so he's the first director of the same organization, before it changed name and structure.
>>
>>80684627
He's a Whedon regular.
>>
>>80684850
I don't think there is going to be a season 3 of Agent Carter. No one is watching it.
>>
>>80684627
>>80685459
>>80685505
I was really hoping the Darkforce wormhole would have sucked him in and spit him out in our time. So that officer in Avengers was actually Sousa.

Or at least maybe explain it away by being Peggy's son or something.
>>
>>80685459
Whedon had nothing to do with Agent Carter though
>>
>>80685505
I read that ABC/Marvel are putting it in the same syndication package as SHIELD, so they'll be sold as a group to foreign channels and whatnot. More episodes mean more value. This gives it a fighting chance, but I'm still not counting on a season 3.

I'd like them to flesh out the original SHIELD team and include some villain that would eventually push for operation paperclip. Since Thompson died, I don't know who that would be.

>>80685582
Peggy's grandson.
>>
>>80685641
>that would eventually push for operation paperclip

Henry Gyrich? He's always a good choice for an overly pushy Government stooge who ends up making things worse.
>>
>>80685641
>Damn, didn't save the link about ABC's AoS renewal

Per Hayley, the contract with the other show she's doing is open to her doing more Agent Carter stuff because of staggered seasons. And she's open to doing more Agent Carter.

(She probably likes it for the multiple wardrobes she gets to wear per episode; well, that and Cartinelli.)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.