[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it possible that this show got more boring after Inhumans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: agents-of-shield-renewed1.jpg (167 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
agents-of-shield-renewed1.jpg
167 KB, 625x352
How is it possible that this show got more boring after Inhumans showed up? I tried to catch up on the show before Daredevil but it's so fucking bad, Agent Carter Season 2 is heads and tails above Agents of Shield. Carter is at least fun to watch.
>>
Disagree.

What I don't understand are people who stuck with 4 seasons of Arrow yet call this Agents of SHIT.
>>
>>80679473
Every time.

Every time someone criticizes this piece of shit, somebody immediately jumps in with:
>Well Arrow is worse!

Literally nobody made the comparison. Being better than Arrow means literally nothing, anyway.
>>
>>80679563
You're taking opinions too seriously.

Make threads about stuff you like.
>>
>>80679405
Then don't fucking watch it.
>>
>>80679586
The idea that people should only ever talk about things they like is so goddamn stupid. If people want to criticize something, let them.
>>
>>80679702
Okay, have fun with your circlejerk hate thread. :3
>>
>>80679746
As opposed to a circlejerk praise thread?

AoSfags are the fucking worst.
>>
>>80679895
You can enjoy something and still criticize it. Not even the most diehard AoS fan can't acknowledge that it has flaws.

But spending all day doing nothing but exclusively hating on something that you hate and probably haven't even watched beyond maybe a couple episodes? That's a waste of everyone's time, especially your own.
>>
>>80680130
>and probably haven't even watched beyond maybe a couple episodes
I've watched two entire seasons of that shit because liars like you told me it got good.

>That's a waste of everyone's time, especially your own.
That's exactly how I'd describe the two seasons I was convinced to watch.
>>
The show was never good. All the stories have no affect on the movies and none of it is never mentioned ever.
>>
>>80680192
>The show was never good
>All the stories have no affect on the movies

Unrelated.
>>
>>80680192
by that logic EVERY DC show isn't good either then since they have no effect on the movies
>>
>>80680547
DC can do whatever they want because they aren't limited or held down by the movies
>>
>>80680588
That isn't true though. There are plenty of characters and concepts that are "off limits" because of the movies.
>>
>>80679405
>How is it possible that this show got more boring after Inhumans showed up?
they can't use any of the cool ones
and inhumans have always been lame compared to mutants
inhumans are only remotely cool because black bolt is their leader
without him, they're shit
>>
>>80680711
This. The show can't use any name known characters because they are saved for the movies.
>>
>>80680711
>>80680841
Can you imagine how badly the royal family would clash with AoS's scope?
>>
>>80680711
This, Nobody care about your d-list inhuman, Nobody know about.

Only the royal family is important, while the mutants, they have had more impact in pop culture.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.