[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, who is the superior Banner/Hulk? I'm still much more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hulks.jpg (158 KB, 1303x492) Image search: [Google]
hulks.jpg
158 KB, 1303x492
So, who is the superior Banner/Hulk? I'm still much more fond of Norton, both as an actor and the look
>>
>>80678561
Ruffalo plays a better Banner because he puts actual emotion into his performance, but the Hulks are tied.
>>
Norton's character in Birdman is a pastiche of the real Norton. He brings nothing to the role but is lauded because of his good, artistic critical reputation in a field without it. Any man that would have Norton as his Hulk over Ruffalo is a man who would kick a two-legged dog in the street.
>>
>>80679629
And what does Ruffalo bring to the role?
>>
File: Bear Toss.gif (2 MB, 450x363) Image search: [Google]
Bear Toss.gif
2 MB, 450x363
Bixby/Ferrigno
>>
>>80680802
>And what does Ruffalo bring to the role?

Good acting talent and homosexual undertones for the ladies
>>
>>80678561

Norton is the better actor but damn he is too well-known, you'd never see Banner but Norton, also he has a huge ego and is hard to work with, he would never go along with Whedons direction.
>>
Bana
>>
File: hulkgrin.gif (2 MB, 459x259) Image search: [Google]
hulkgrin.gif
2 MB, 459x259
Ruffalo by a mile.
>>
>>80678561
Nortons Hulk, Ruffalos Banner
>>
>>80681978
>he would never go along with Whedons direction.

Let's be honest...that part is a good thing
>>
>>80682002
lol
>>
As much as I liked Norton in the role I gotta give it to Ruffalo.
>>
>>80680802
The right amount of moe that makes you want to both hug and protect him and ask him to be your daddy.
>>
>>80678561
Norton, definitely. Whats his fuck on the right just played a stereotypical loser scientist that is constantly befuddled and seemingly lost.
>>
>>80678561
Bill Bixby was the best Banner of all time in my opinion. But after him, I guess I'll go with Ruffalo.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.