[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that episode where Mordecai and Rigby tried to get the park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: lets get a van.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
lets get a van.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>that episode where Mordecai and Rigby tried to get the park noticed by it being known as the place a guy got kidnapped and sexually murdered
>>
>the episode where OP was a raging faggot
>>
>>80676563
>That episode where this only works for Arthur
>>
>that episode where OP couldn't find anything to do to give attention to a dead show with fans that probably can't even breathe, so he steals some other meme for a way to post, but surprise surprise, everyone notices what he's doing and calls him out. Find out what happens in the climax of "OP is a fucking cocksucker" when we return from the I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SHOW hiatus that lasts forever, because no one wants to see this bullshit on the front page, let alone a copy of another thread and show where it works much fucking better.
>>
>>80676563
>and sexually murdered
So like, impaled on cocks?
>>
>>80677026
kek
I meant sexually tortured + murder
>>
>>80676617
>>80676931
How's the janitor life treating you?
>>
>>80677563
you are even less funny than your cringe show

>>>/out/
>>
>>80676563
immortality had to end some time
>>
>>80677403
that's only a few percent better
>>
i forgot this show existed
>>
>>80678353
what show
>>
>>80679814
stop bumping this thread faggot
>>
>>80680444
>444
yes master

>>80676563
FREE CAKE FREE CAKE

Something tells me this was purposefully done to promote the Arthur threads
>using their meme
>the episode is about cake, the common item meme for the show because Ratburn

NICE AND SUBTLE
NICE AND FUCKING SUBTLE

GOOD ONE OP
NICE ONE
>>
>>80681306
>yes master
what the fuck don't talk to me like that

>that episode where rigby fucks himself so hard he cums out of his own body
>>
File: brrr.png (677 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
brrr.png
677 KB, 1366x768
>that episode where Rigby literally died
>>
File: ME.png (991 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ME.png
991 KB, 1366x768
>>80682287
>that episode where Skips' hair disappears during the amazing struggle scene
>"comb over"
>>
>>80682287

Now, this is how it is correctly done.
>>
>>80682287
I wish more cartoons would do this, not because edgy, but I like the feels. I actually felt my heart drop when this episode started. Like holy fuck man.

Having them die and then getting them back is good, but now they won't do it even for a couple seconds because "MY KID THOUGHT THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTER WAS DEAD YOU BASTARDS"
>>
>>80683131
That's one big thing that put Robotech on the map back in the 80s, having Roy die.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.