[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>65 Million USD If I were an investor on this film and saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: foodfight.jpg (92 KB, 580x453) Image search: [Google]
foodfight.jpg
92 KB, 580x453
>65 Million USD

If I were an investor on this film and saw the end result, I would seriously consider suicide.
>>
>implying it wasn't a money laundering scheme
>>
How much of that money went to cocaine and whores?
>>
>>80676380
98%
>>
>>80676380
Not enough to be worth it in my book.
>>
I doubt the original wasn't all that great but you can't really blame them for losing the originals beyond not having safe backups or if they actually did find out that was a lie or destroyed on purpose
>>
>>80676380
A lot.

Why do you think Dex kept talking about sunshine?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5cAHrA8Qiw
>>
>>80676380
The reverse of its percentage on RT.
>>
>>80676407
Yeah, I understood why. But in the end, was it worth it?
And let's be honest, the script wasn't that good to begin with.
>>
For the people who haven't had the pleasure to watch this yet

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmOiXstMuDtMfqazW8-pk5TQWUfW6hOb9
>>
File: foodtf2.jpg (197 KB, 672x900) Image search: [Google]
foodtf2.jpg
197 KB, 672x900
>>80676510
Oh boy, time to watch this again
>>
>>80676380
They played black jack with some of it.
>>
>>80676522
Well I hope you have a good time you cold-farted itch.
>>
>>80676349
this had to be made just to show how terrible such a project would be
I do wonder though what was so important about it that the original version was worth destroying. Was it better and destroyed by a rival or something?
>>
We need somebody to put up a 24/7 stream of this again.
>>
>>80676418
what
the
fuck?
>>
DEX IS A PRESBYTERIAN FUNDAMENTALIST?
>>
>>80676622
soy vey
>>
So how did the studo managed to lose their footage exactly? We never saw the alpha version eventually someone had to leak it by now
>>
>>80676605
>>80676575
If this thread is still up a while from now I'd be willing to stream it but it'll be several hours before I can.
>>
>>80676644

It was "allegedly" lost, my guess is they blew the money on other shit without making any actual footage. What we got so far actually looks like something in early stages of development.
>>
>>80676644
They said it was stolen. Some sort of "espionage"

no one really knows though.
>>
>>80676646
I mean, is it a lol-random-funny eidt there,>>80676418
OR did they actually manage to release some of those movies with an even worst shape.
>>
>>80676729

"All of our footage was stolen. And the thieves left bags and bags of cocaine its place."
>>
>>80676747
>lol-random-funny eidt

Are you stupid or something
>>
>>80676765
I am not. I am asing if the guy added fake subtle for the sake of making a funny video, or if there are some actual Food-fight DVDs or whatever with those subtitle natively embedded

Sorry, if I wasn't clear.
>>
>>80676349
Wasn't the finished product stolen though? I'm sure the movie before the incident wasn't nearly as bad.
>>
>>80676791
He probably found a bootleg copy that for some reason has shitty half translated finnish subs. Cr1tikal is an honest man and I've never known him to be one who lies.
>>
>>80676813
Sorry, I had never heardof the guy before, but looking around, the guys seems to be able to find some serious shit.

I think he finally found the "The Room" of video games:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpdsfBA9h3Q
>>
>>80676813
>bootleg copy of foodfight
Okay, but what is the point of this?
>>
>>80676463
this movie has become more memorable being terrible than it would have being mediocre. It probably made more money on ironic viewing than it would as a middling K-Mart bargain bin movie
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.