[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Felicity >Failed City POETRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>Felicity
>Failed City
POETRY
>>
File: IMG_20160312_120154.jpg (182 KB, 1280x716) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_120154.jpg
182 KB, 1280x716
This show became so shit when compared to Flash and Gotham
Only watch it for Thea now
Should I just drop it?
>>
>>80675275
Drop it. Drop it like a clumsy parent does with their baby.
>>
>>80674033
IT’S CALLED HAVING A CHARACTER ARC!! It isn’t all about Felicity. It’s certainly more about her than it is about Laurel if that’s what you’re trying to say with this (Nobody has ever denied that lol) Felicity got an arc when she was paralyzed and another small arc when they gave us her back story in 3x05. You people keep saying sarcastic things like “Is the show called Arrow anymore or is it called Felicity Smoak” to try and prove some kind of point? Up until 4x11 Oliver has about 260 minutes of screen time and Felicity only has 137. Anyway, he has almost double her screen time. The flashbacks are all about him. Maybe you’re too focused on hating Felicity you black out whenever he speaks or moves. Believe it or not Oliver’s storyline is always going to be the main plot of the show A.K.A the main villains in every season that he has to take down. His triumphs and his defeats. With the help of his Felicity. You haters can’t decide. You’re all “Why does Oliver need Felicity’s opinion I miss when he made decisions on his own and didn’t need to consult her all the time” Admit it, you’re just mad its Felicity and not Laurel (Laurel has no knowledge when it comes to tactics and strategy. Felicity is not useless. She is great for strategizing because she can get access to satellite video feed and blueprints and help locate blindspots and easiest access points and saves everyone) Does it bother you that much that Felicity has an actual storyline that doesn’t pertain to Oliver? Does it bother you that she doesn’t have to physically fight like the rest of them while she makes a greater difference? Does it bother you that on top of having her own storyline she is Oliver’s true love? Does that bother you? Good… Like get the fuck over it. Felicity is remarkable. Olicity is canon. Move on HAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>80676512
Thanks for reposting this anon from the previous thread, anon.
>>
File: 1401245148951.jpg (872 KB, 1906x1961) Image search: [Google]
1401245148951.jpg
872 KB, 1906x1961
>>80676532
>anon from the previous thread, anon.
God dammit.
>>
File: Felicity 2.jpg (55 KB, 371x397) Image search: [Google]
Felicity 2.jpg
55 KB, 371x397
>>80674033
It's always been about her
>>
File: 1457253306748.png (254 KB, 1332x661) Image search: [Google]
1457253306748.png
254 KB, 1332x661
>>80676512
I agree with the beginning. Just because a character has some episodes for an arc doesn't mean they are taking over the show. its like saying season 3 was the Laurel show or season 1 of flash is the Iris show. But you can't find logic on /co/
>>
>>80674033
>I HAVE FAILED THIS CITY

>I HAVE FELICITY

P
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
literally hitler
>>
What is so horrible about her, /co/? I only know her from the Flash and she was pretty funny in it.
>>
>>80677160
She's literally Poochie
>>
>>80677160
she stopped being funny and started being the main character
>>
>>80677031
> Iris show
1st season of flash was Iris heavy, but here's the best part of that arc: It ended. Iris is totally cool now.
>>
>>80677229
Felicity's arc ended a few epiosdes ago and olicity ended last episode. Her and Ollie will probably still be homies.
>>
>Spend an episode convincing your mother that sometimes people keep secrets to protect people and you should trust them
>Next episode walk out on your fiancé because he was keeping a secret to protect someone
>>
>>80677756
There's not one Felicity arc.. She keeps getting new ones that take up the majority of the episode, that's the problem here.
>>
>>80675275
>Freeze gun actually freezes things

Take notes CW
>>
>>80678985
I like LoT, but one thing I dislike in it is how Cold's gun became smoke that push fodders away.

In his first appearance he froze the ground to cause a car crash, and the train. Then he froze lasers. Now there's nothing, it only pushes stuff and stop heatwaves.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.