[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
these movies were perfect. Nobody will ever make a Spider-man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
these movies were perfect.

Nobody will ever make a Spider-man with so mcuh care and heart like Sam Raimi did.
>>
>>80673323

prepare for the movie version of the Ultimage Spider-man cartoon.
>>
>>80673323
This is probably true.
Waiting for the "Raimi movies are shit" kids.
>>
>>80673389
only one of the Raimi movies were bad and that's because Venom couldn't keep his fucking face on for longer than ten seconds
>>
>>80673389
I bet we don't get a proper '' with great power comes great responsability '' in the new reboot.
>>
>>80673323
Nobody will ever make a Spider-Man with so much terrible dialogue like Sam Raimi did either.
>>
File: banned.jpg (59 KB, 620x214) Image search: [Google]
banned.jpg
59 KB, 620x214
>>80673323

I thought we ran you people off a long time ago
>>
>>80673389
>in 30's
>Tobey fucking sucked as Spider-Man
>Tobey sucked as Peter Parker

You're the child here. I won't say the Amazing movies were any better, but the Raimi films are very much overrated. They sucked when I saw (the first two) in theaters, they suck now. And I love Spider-Man.
>>
>>80673389
They're not exactly shit except for 3 they're just really starting to show their age.

Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 weren't that great though. Especially 2.

ASM 2 felt like the writers saw people referring to Spider-Man 3 as "the worst Spider-Man film ever made" and took that as a mother fucking challenge.
>>
I will only make one comment.
The train scene in S2 where the civilians stand up for Spider-man is one of my favorite scenes in all of CapeMovie history.
>>
>>80673323
>these movies were perfect

First, Spider Man 3 was shit

Second, while they still have their charms, 1 and 2 have aged a bit badly. The dialogue is especially mediocre.
>>
>>80673417
This so much. I blame Raimi for my benuine love for cheesy-ass dialogues.
>>
>Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace: "Are you an angel"?
>Spider-Man 2: "You asked if she was an angel!"
>>
>>80673323

Nobody will ever suck as much dick as OP did.
>>
File: Asia-Wild-China-6-panda.jpg (103 KB, 960x500) Image search: [Google]
Asia-Wild-China-6-panda.jpg
103 KB, 960x500
>>80673323

is this the most perfect scene on capes history?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42zRlrBYbs
>>
File: 76037_Spiderman_912x516_360w_2x.png (180 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
76037_Spiderman_912x516_360w_2x.png
180 KB, 720x960
>>80673323

No. Take the nostalgia goggles off and you'll realize that these movies are as shitty as even the ever-cynical /co/ says they are.

>Tobey was a shitty Spider-Man and only a decent Peter Parker.
>No Gwen Stacy, instead we get Kirsten Dunst (disgusting) as Mary Jane, an ugly cardboard actress playing a spunky charismatic model.
>Terrible corny plots that aged like milk with the exception of the second film, which was still bogged down by a terrible romantic subplot.
>Systematically shat on one of Spidey's most iconic villains in Venom, who Raimi all but admitted to purposefully fucking up to prove a point.
>Organic webbing....yeah.
>99% of Spider-Man 3.

The only good things to come out of this garbage franchise were:

>Alfred Molina as Doc Ock.
>Willem Dafoe as Green Goblin.
>Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman.
>The final fight between GG and Spidey.
>The train scene in Spider-Man 2.
>The themesongs and intro sequences.

Everything else was absolute, incontrovertible, Hollywood-poisoned horseshit. Spider-Man fans don't like the Raimi Spider-Man movies unless they're looking at it from a "Hey, at least it's a Spider-Man movie!" perspective. The only people that like these films are casuals who grew up with them, people that don't know shit about Spider-Man but pretend to BECAUSE of these movies, and people who like to bitch about the new Spider-Man movies because "back in my day".

These films will never be even close to loyal or Spider-Man adaption, and to say that no-one could make a Spider-Man film with more care and heart is like saying a bear can't shit in the fucking woods.

Now please, fuck off back to /tv/, There are people here that actually read comics that could go another day without reading about your shitty opinion on a character you clearly don't know fuckall about.
>>
>>80673381
HOLY SHIT
For a second, just a second, I was completely overcome with rage. I've never been so mad as I was at that thought.
>>
>>80673389
1 was decent, 2 was great, and 3 was garbage
I like Sam Raimi a lot, but these movies were really weighed down by some poor casting decisions. Maguire, Dunst, and Franco were all pretty bad, and they were the main characters. Aside from that they never really captured Spider-man as a character, Peter Parker was fine aside from Maguire's performance, but Spider-man needs to be much more wise-cracking.

ASM makes them look fucking great in comparison though. Those movies were fucking awful.
>>
File: frodo.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214 KB, 400x399
>>80673530
Why didn't the locket turn into sand as well?
>>
>>80673584
Love
>>
>>80673530
without context, it looks like the birth of a superhero.
>>
>>80673323
>perfect

Lets not get carried away, they were good for its time but they aged like milk

I cant wait for new solo Spidey movie to release for people to realize how shit ASM really was. ASM would have aged enough by that time for people to clearly notice it
>>
>>80674438
ASM was fine.
>>
>>80673584

Gold doesnt transmute
>>
>>80674465

You will eat your words when you watch it after the new solo movie releases
>>
>>80673381
Please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong, please be wrong.
>>
>>80673559
>No JJJ under good things
>>
>>80673441
>Human Spider
>not calling him Scarlet Spider

It could have been a cool homage.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.