[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wouldn't Arnold room get really hot during the summer? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 418236_1312204687_large.jpg (340 KB, 1024x794) Image search: [Google]
418236_1312204687_large.jpg
340 KB, 1024x794
Wouldn't Arnold room get really hot during the summer? I imagine a lot of his electronics would melt or something
>>
>>80673266
He lives in the fictional universe where climate change doesn't exist
>>
>>80673266
I had a cousin who's room was a sunroom. It was fucking unbearable.
>>
>>80673302
>a sweltering heatwave becomes a massive snow day within minutes
>>
You know he could have just had tinted windows.
>>
>>80673436
So basically Texas.
>>
>>80673496
AYO GRAN PA LEMME GET THAT ALLOWANCE GOTTA DROP SOME 5 PERCENT ON THE ROOF DOG
>>
>>80673266
I always loved that decorating scheme and aesthetic
>>
>>80673510
...You've never worked in a greenhouse or had a closed in patio before have you.
>>
>>80673266
Pretty modern equipment for Arnold.
>>
>>80673266
>Arnold using a Mac.
LoL no He is too smart for that, you know. Also has taste.
Ronda would use Mac 100%, maybe Helga, but just to have OS fights with Arnold.
Phoebe could go Linux...
Stinky will go ChromeOS, cause weird.
Gerald will go same as Arnold.
>>
>>80673897
Stinky would use Windows 98
>>
pretty sure in the show he had some kind of shutters over (or under) the skylight windows
>>
>>80673266
Pretty sure he had some blinds or something that extended over the windows.
>>
>>80673496
>>80674108
Arnold also wasn't a lazy sack of shit and got up early to be productive with is life.
>>
>>80673266
Wheres the window to fire escape?

Wheres the closet?
>>
>>80674147
>Only lazy people have blinds

What the fuck are you babbling about
>>
SHORTMAN
>>
>>80674351

This doesn't apply to arnold but during the summer the sun is up like 24/7 where I live.

>tfw east facing windows
>>
>>80674994
Dont you mean "south facing", since you live in the arctic?
>>
>>80675085

it's really kind of beyond the point though, having a bedroom window facing the sun still sucks if you don't have blinds
>>
>>80673419
I'd love having unlimited access to have healthy sunlight
>chances of intruders climbing up roof or low flying aircraft potentially observing your private activities
Never mind
>>
Remote controlled shutters
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.