[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this allowed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Why was this allowed?
>>
Its funny
>>
Okay I'll bite.

Because it's a cartoon and nothing in it is real. This cartoon exists because the assumption is that the vast majority of society can see the line that separates fantasy from reality, and anyone that can't would have been a danger to themselves and others in some other way, via any given source, be it book, movie, song, etc.

If you decided to hold a baby over sharp objects because you saw it in a cartoon, you were most likely going to be persuaded into that or some other ridiculously violent and reckless act because you're clearly stupid and/or crazy.

And for those of you who weren't already hearing this in the back of your head while you read this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYuJA0oaw4s
>>
Because it's intentionally over the top because it's a parody of violent children's cartoons from an adult movie you fuckwits.
>>
>>80666782
Why were your parents allowed to have you?
>>
>>80666782
Just stick to your tumblr cartoons if you don't like being triggered by 90's cartoons.
>>
>>80666782
cause its an adult movie parodying violent kid's cartoons and that's hardly the darkest thing in it anyway
>>
That is the right way to dry your utensils. I mean what sort of inbred paint-chipeating troy would you have to be NOT to realize that whichever part is on bottom dries last.
>>
Because babies are a fucking danger to themselves.
>>
I mean it is cheaper than abortion.

The baby ends up killing itself really.
>>
File: BattleOfNY2.png (45 KB, 182x172) Image search: [Google]
BattleOfNY2.png
45 KB, 182x172
>>80666782
People like you are the reason for shit like this.
>>
Hey /co/, you know what the difference between a tanker truck full of dead babies and a Prius is?

I don't own a Prius.
>>
File: 1456794867035.png (138 KB, 241x321) Image search: [Google]
1456794867035.png
138 KB, 241x321
>>80671450
>He doesn't liquefy the dead babies for easier storage
>>
>>80671450
>dead baby jokes
help me doc i'm stuck in 2005
>>
>>80671469
How am I supposed to make chili like that?
>>
>>80666782
the whole fucking premise of the movie is that toons cannot be killed by any ordinary means except for dip.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.