[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they ever get home /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: wpid-images-40-jpg.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
wpid-images-40-jpg.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
Did they ever get home /co/?
>>
No, but some edgy video game later said "haha they all DIED especially the unicorn IT WAS GORY AND NASTY", if that counts.
>>
>>80663653
Apparently there's an unanimated episode on the DVD collection that narrates how they beat Venger, Venger became good and we learned that he was Dungeon Master's son, and all the kids get home. As I recall, it's written by one of the old writers. A good chunk of the VAs come back to play their characters, too.
>>
>>80663596
They got home once and had to go back into the Realm because Venger followed them.
>>
>>80663596

looks like the black chick is giving a killer handjob to that kid with the black hair.
>>
>>
>>80663596
What show is this from?
>>
File: Fell's Five.jpg (54 KB, 585x640) Image search: [Google]
Fell's Five.jpg
54 KB, 585x640
So how much would you guys give to have a Fell's Five cartoon?
>>
>>80672383
Dungeons and Dragons. Old 80s cartoon. Actually not too bad.
>>
>>80663653
Source?
>>
>>80672436
I'd give exactly zero dollars because I don't want a Fell's Five cartoon, I would like a continuation of the comic book.
>>
I actually had the followup comic book. Mr Wizard there gets to middle age and he's still not home yet.
>>
>>80672437
I would love to see a crossover with Magic Knight Rayearth.
>>
File: tiamat.jpg (90 KB, 742x573) Image search: [Google]
tiamat.jpg
90 KB, 742x573
Posting best girl!
>>
>>80672448
It's in Easter Egg in Baldur's Gate 2
>This is a painting of one of a group of young adventurers from long ago, this one a ranger... all of whom were attempting to return to their homeland far away. Word has it they died horribly at the hand of the dragon, Tiamat.
>Another painting of a party of young adventurers from long ago, this one a diminutive barbarian. Rumour has it that this barbarian had a pet unicorn smaller than he... also swallowed by Tiamat, it is presumed.
Basically they got their shit kicked in by Tiamat, as expected when you fight a God
>>
>>80672448
It was in Baldur's Gate 2 somewhere.
>>
File: adventurers_mart.png (317 KB, 671x509) Image search: [Google]
adventurers_mart.png
317 KB, 671x509
>>80672448
>>80672657
Here's the easter egg in game
>>
>>80672657
>Bioware

of course. And that's even when they were good.
>>
>>80664320
I thought they revealed that Venger was Dungeon Masters son in the episode where they lure him to Tiamats lair and actually try to kill him but back out at the last minute
>>
>>
I'd say weve all fapped to that Mexican hentai of this
>>
>>80668910

Eric wouldn't approve of that. He was the designated contrary character and was always wrong.
>>
>>80663596
>>80664320
From what I remember, it was written during the original run, but the show was cancelled mid-season before it could be produced.

Anyway, you can read about it here in this forgotten 2009 infested corner of the internet

http://www.dungeonsdragonscartoon.com/2009/08/requiem.html
>>
>>80673325
where is this mexican hentai?
>>
>>80673325
I have no idea what you're talking about anon. You know what you have to do now.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.