[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iron Man villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: zzzz.jpg (206 KB, 820x820) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.jpg
206 KB, 820x820
How would you fix Iron Man's villains, assuming they are fixable?
>>
Make Iron Man the villain instead
>>
File: 1436490624274.png (106 KB, 346x327) Image search: [Google]
1436490624274.png
106 KB, 346x327
Does iron man even have villains? Have even any shown up in the comics itself movies don't count as they're more likely to die than ever show up for fun again. Does he even have villains?
>>
>>80660234
This Tony isnt different from author
>>
>>80660212
Marvelcasual who only watches the MCU here. I just realized, I actually have no idea who the personal arch nemeses of each hero in the MCU are supposed to be (aside from Loki/Thor). Like, is Red Skull really Cap's number one enemy? Hulk and Abomination? the Guardians and Ronan? Who the hell does Hawkeye have a vendetta with? The only thing I know for sure is that Ultron and Thanos antagonize everyone.
>>
>>80660565
>communist iron man
>other people wearing communist iron man suit but sometimes they're actually heroes
>other communist iron man
>chinese communist iron man
>evil iron man
>evil iron man 2: the legacy
>patriotic evil iron man
>Detroit iron man
>Mandarin
>Mandarin 2: the legacy
>Fing Fang Foom
>poor man's Captain Cold
>another poor man's Captain Cold
>Ghost who's one of the few cool ones
>Spy from TF2 as a girl
>>
>>80661050
Why we can't still have communist villains anymore? We still have nazi villains and they as bad as them.

Some of those villains are actually cool.
>>
>>80660833
Ultron is Pym's and Vision's nemesis more than anything m8

Cap's enemy, or maybe anti-Cap more than anything, is Baron Zemo rather than Red Skull, or at least that's how I feel about it.

Hulk's nemesis is general Ross or Leader probably, Ronan is ally to the Guardians as often as he's their enemy if not more, I'm not sure about Hawkeye - Taskmaster, maybe? Or Crossfire?
>>
>>80660833
>Who the hell does Hawkeye have a vendetta with?

Crossfire.
>>
>>80661114
Communist villains are hard to write well for some reason, while nazis are relatively easy. I feel like the key to success is portraying them as heroes in their homeland, that's why I like Radioactive Man a lot; BPRD did communist villain/antihero pretty well too, even though Iosif wasn't really communist in the end
>>
File: 1309838131827.jpg (166 KB, 600x862) Image search: [Google]
1309838131827.jpg
166 KB, 600x862
>>80661050
Damn anyone really got any good pics of iron man villains?
>>
>>80661222
their EMH designs were pretty good, especially Dynamo's, and, oddly enough, Blizzard's, look for model sheets from that show
>>
>>80661050
>implying fin fang foom isn't awesome
>>
>>80661050
Why do people get mad that all of Iron Man's baddies are guys who use tech?

Do you get mad when all of Batman's enemies are psychotic people who've dealt with serious trauma? Or when Cap's enemies are heavy on ideology and politics or when Spidey's enemies are people who use science irresponsibly?

All heroes and their rogues kind of have a theme. It makes sense that a hero pushing for the future and technological advancement deals with characters who also deal with that sort of thing.
>>
>>80661176
To be honest you doesn't need communists from a communist country to use them as villains.

You can always make terrorists and revolutionaries.
>>
>>80661339
Most of the cop like shows have cornered that market.
>>
I'd go make new ones. Seriously. I can't be the only one who's fucking sick of the fact that we keep seeing the same heroes and same villains every week

If I was going to make Ironman villains, I'd have a magician in a suit of enchanted armor, Geniuses who create giant robots out of junk and garbage, electric conduits that absorb and dish out whatever you throw at them

Y'know, comic book stuff
>>
>>80660833
Guardians and Ronan are pretty chill in the comics. Don't have much to do with each other really.
>>
File: 1457125329754.jpg (78 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1457125329754.jpg
78 KB, 460x562
>>80661799
Can't do that social justice isn't over yet you still have to be told how guilty you should feel and see more gay and different races get shipped oh and hero on hero fighting because the villains are miss understood!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.