[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that we know his cancer is in terminal state, what will happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: douglas.jpg (81 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
douglas.jpg
81 KB, 1200x945
Now that we know his cancer is in terminal state, what will happen to Hank Pym in the MCU?
>>
His representatives came out and said the reports were bullshit.
>>
They'll hire a replacement actor as they've already done before.
>>
ANTS
>>
>>80657662
ANTS
>>
>>80657509
Composite clips from his other movies, mainly that Liberace one. You won't even notice!

Also he and Scott are lovers now.
>>
He'll die from Pym Particle exposure, but not before he teaches Lang and Hope how to make them.
>>
Fucking hell...
>>
If hes so smart why doesn't he use ants to cure his cancer?
>>
They'll replace him with Martin Sheen.
>>
>>80657509
>his cancer is in terminal state
Whereas his career was stillborn.
>>
tell him to stop eating pussy
>>
>>80657609
Is this real?
>>
>>80657853
Like you wouldn't eat out Catherine Zeta-Jones every night.
>>
>>80657741
Ants are jerks, they could do it if they wanted to

If you ask me its a bit suspicious, since Pym just named a Mr. A. Nts as the primary beneficiary in his will
>>
>>80657509
>his nearly 100 year old father will outlive him
>>
>>80657609
Soirce? I want this to be real I like Michael Douglas.
>>
>>80658032
>his nearly 100 year old father made lots of masterworks
>he never made anything worth watching
Life is hard.
>>
>>80657609
I can believe that I mean the internet already killed him a few days ago

http://en.mediamass.net/people/michael-douglas/deathhoax.html
>>
Have Scott Lang shrink, enter his body, and exterminate the cancer cells.
>>
>>80658092
The Game was pretty good.
>>
>>80658092
>US actor Michael Douglas was first diagnosed with stage 4 tongue cancer in 2010.

>According to Radar Online and Hollywood News Daily, Michael Douglas “is in declining health” as a stage 4 tongue cancer he was first diagnosed with in 2010 has reportedly returned with the US actor given six months to live.

>Quoting a source, Radar says the Fatal Attraction star left to his Bermuda residence to “get his affairs in order” and revise his will.
According to Radar, 71-year-old Douglas, has been selling his assets ever since he learned about his health condition.

>“Michael’s eyes welled up with tears as he revisited the paradise where his ancestors presided,” Radar reported quoting the anonymous source. “He sadly gazed over his shoulder at the water, knowing he might never again see the place where he wants his ashes scattered.”

>The actor’s representatives, however, have claimed the Hollywood personality has been declared cancer free.

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/article/210488/us-media-report-michael-douglas-facing-terminal-state-of-cancer-

Fucking shit ANTS can't die!!!!
>>
>>80658186
Nope.
>>
>>80658092
>Apocalypse Now
>Wallstreet
>Behind the Candelabra
>Not worth watching
>>
I'm hoping for Time Stone shenanigans and we get a young Hank Pym.
>>
>>80657509
>>80657609

I hope it's fake.

Douglas is too good to lose.
>>
>>80658244
Michael Douglas wasn't in Apocalypse Now.
>>
>>80658295
What are you talking about? He was the main character.
>>
>>80658244
>Apocalypse Now
Huh?
>Wallstreet
Poor Michael wanted to do his own Bad and the Beautiful.
>>
>>80658321
Oh shit never mind, that was Martin Sheen.
>>
>>80658321
That was Martin Sheen.
>>
>>80657509

Kill him off like they should have in Ant-Man.
>>
I dont normally like old dudes but Michael looks sexy as hell in his Hank Pym getup, I think its the beard and the power suits
>>
>>80658348
Yeah I figured it out.
>>80658343
>>
>>80658215
>buenosairesherald

How does it feel to be white?
>>
>>80658215
I am conflicted on who to believe.
>>
File: 54674364.png (195 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
54674364.png
195 KB, 512x384
>>80658215
>“Michael’s eyes welled up with tears as he revisited the paradise where his ancestors presided,” Radar reported quoting the anonymous source. “He sadly gazed over his shoulder at the water, knowing he might never again see the place where he wants his ashes scattered.”
>>
>>80657509
Lily gets his lines.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.