[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WB wants to extend the viewership beyond teenage girls/middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: LeOlicity.jpg (70 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
LeOlicity.jpg
70 KB, 620x420
WB wants to extend the viewership beyond teenage girls/middle age women for Arrow moving into season 5. They've asked /co/ for advice on where to take one of the shows core components know as Olicity.
>>
>>80652940
More Felicity please she's the best character
>>
Give her access to a time machine.
>>
>>80652940
Bring back goth felicity and make her louder and angrier
>>
>>80652940
Felicity should have a twist where her father was the one to actually inspire Ollie's dad to make the list and thus she is quadruple right by blood
>>
Easiest solution (by far):

Oliver ACTUALLY DEFENDS HIMSELF.

He gives Felicity a verbal beatdown every 3-4 episodes.

>Felicity: Oliver...how could you? I'm not even mad that you "lied"...I'm mad that, even now, during a decision that involves your son, you refuse to let me in --

>Oliver: Felicity, I am SICK and TIRED of you putting me down for caring about MY son. I gave up my dream of saving this city in the public eye just so I could keep William safe. And...and you have nerve to make all of this about you. William is MY son, not yours. His affairs, his safety concern ME, not you. I had NO obligation to tell you anything about him, and certainly, right now, when I'm trying to make sure he's never again targeted simply because he's my son, I have NO. OBLIGATION. TO TELL YOU ANYTHING. If you have a problem with that, fine. But that's YOUR problem, not mine.
>>
>>80652940
>Make Felicity a loli
>Reveal that's she Oliver's long lost sister
>Have Ollie introduce a new green arrow costume that makes him look like Danny Kaye
>>
Felicity gets pregnant
>>
>>80653190
Jesus fucking Christ this is coming, isn't it?
>>
>>80653190
We're not here to satisfy your prego fetish.
>>
Here's how to solve it, I've posted this before:

Flash season 2 finale takes place in Earth 2. He's outmatched by zoom and needs backup. Ollie is dead, so he finds the Robert Green Arrow that lost his son on a boat accident. This dude is old and sacrifices himself in the battle with Zoom.

In Earth 2, Capn' Lance had his daugthers born in reverse order, with Caity Lotz being the one named Laurel. She regrets being on the boat with Oliver when he died, and so she helps OldArrow out by being the Black Canary. Before OldArrow dies he writes a letter with things he wanted to tell Ollie2 before he died (how much he loved him and was proud of him), which he gives to Black Canary. After the battle, Flash and Canary come back.

On earth 2, Felicity is crying because she dropped her icecream on the floor of the Arrows lair and it's all Oliver's fault. Suddently one of the Earth-crossing breaches opens up in her exact spot, ripping her in half and killing her. Before Ollie1 has time to cry or say something, Black Canary (named Laurel, but played by Caity Lotz) gives him the letter from OldArrow and he remembers his list and his mission, and goes back to being a cool dude. Thea and Laurel1 (Katie Cassidy) become horrified and fuck off, and Diggle stays because he thinks that being brutal is the only solution.

Ollie sees a picture of what his father would've been, and decides to honor him by growing a proper goatee and wears his robinhood hat, which Canary also brought or whatever.

Everybody does rounds on the salmon ladder.
>>
>>80653915
Maybe this could happen on Earth 43 where everything is groovy and cool. Unfortunately we're stuck on shitty old earth 33 where olicity is Queen and there's nothing we can do but dream of better worlds.
>>
Felicity gets raped by John Diggle, then he throws the corpse into acid to dissolve
>>
S5 main villain is Felicity.
>>
>>80652940
Have felicity turn back into her goth self while being more and more disillusioned as she was in season 4 ending up and becoming big bad of season 5. With Olly's only way of defeating her killing her then we get a half decent arrow back in season 6. Because this whole not killing anyone is kinda getting ridiculous.
>>
File: AHLIVAR.jpg (47 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
AHLIVAR.jpg
47 KB, 700x394
>>80659304
How is that different from the other four seasons?
>>
Simple.

One, Felicity needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Felicity is not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Felicity "?
>>
>>80652940
Time skip one year forward. Oliver is alone in a city declared no mans land. Villains have carved it up. Felicity is gone. She left him and after this two minutes of discussion she is never heard or seen again.
>>
>>80652940
>where to take one of the shows core components know as Olicity
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.